[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much weed can I get with 140 bucks? I live in new england
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (52 KB, 500x397) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52 KB, 500x397
How much weed can I get with 140 bucks? I live in new england
>>
I could get you a half oz for that
>>
>>27398129
This. You want a half oz with that. Ideally 130 or less. If it's particularly dank you could pay as much as 160 but that's my absolute limit, and it has to be the best of the best. Any more and you're the "25/g for Oregano" guy.
>>
>>27398243
Is 160 for a half O of good but not fire stuff okay?
>>
>>27398385
lol thats not okay at all you fucking toddler
>>
>>27398385
Yes. That's pretty normal. Should be a lot better than reggie but it shouldn't be stuff that will fuck your shit up when you smoke one joint
>>
>>27398413
Hmmm but the other guy said it was okay, who do I believe?
>>
I live in Oregon and I bought a half oz of Girl Scout for $120 the other day
>>
35 is pretty much the lowest price in any part of the country you'll be able to get an 1/8th for, and 60 is the highest. 50 is about average.
>>
>>27398491
35 for an eighth is normal here.
>>
>>27398453
For some decent shit it should be 120-140. Unless you're in high school, then pay the 160 I guess.
>>
File: 1407788838945.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1407788838945.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>>27398385
NO, you ABSOLUTE FUCKING MORON. Have you ever even SMOKED a wally?

Scoop of Razzie is $77
Dollop of Wobbler is $102
Thirty-third of Skiplip is $133
Gallon of Cream Dream is $178
Quarter cup of Coon Poon is $330

It's not that FUCKING HARD, you can figure it all out with some COMMON SENSE. Are you like 14-years-old?

Make sure you pop the ball-joint before you sniff the tollop too, newbie. I can see you getting the tollop all over the floor already.
>>
>>27398515
Where do you live?

originalio
>>
>>27398548
I'm from Eastern Oregon.
>>
>>27398583
Makes sense, it's usually cheaper in or near areas where it's legal to grow.
>>
>>27398635
I mean, statewide it's legal, but it's still illegal on the local and federal level.
>>
Depends heavily on prices in your area and your connection with the dealer. $140 could get you an oz of mid-low quality or half oz of mid-high. Real good stuff is gonna run >$10/g even if you buy bulk, on the other hand you could also get a 1/4lb of dirt cheap brick weed / trim for $1/g.

Really it just comes down to whether you're okay paying the asking price for whatever quality and amount they're offering.
>>
>>27398677
^all darknet prices btw so more of a nationwide average, really it's the way to go imo
>>
>tfw live in south florida
>have to go to extremely dangerous area to get the hook up
>>
>>27398800
>tfw live in detroit
>have no hookup because too autistic
>>
half an ounce is correct if you live in the northeast. have you ever bought weed before? do you know what half an ounce looks like? make sure you don't get had OP
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.