[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fellow virgins of /r9k/, What's the age of consent in your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1366152911368.jpg (44 KB, 700x525) Image search: [Google]
1366152911368.jpg
44 KB, 700x525
Fellow virgins of /r9k/,

What's the age of consent in your country, and how many years have you been a virgin since you got to that age? 16 and 12 years here.
>>
>>27397475
>16
>4 years, feels like longer
>>
>>27397475
My country is kinda weird, since the law says one thing 14 but if people find out you were boning someone and you're 18 or older you're basically fucked.
>>
what's the sauce of OP's pic?
>>
>>27397548
Some people bullied some kid in brazil and wrote the word virgin in his forehead with a knife.

Huehue bullying is not the same thing as your average bullying.
>>
14 and 5.
It's fucking 14. I could be banging chicks with the tightest pussies and here I am, eating doritos and fucking my hand.
>>
>>27397519
>>27397650
Man, 14 year old pussy... I can't even imagine...
>>
>>27397597
I can't find a single news article about this, seems like it's another thing the brazilian government censors google about
>>
>>27397907
I found with a quick reverse image search.

"Me drogaram com Smirnoff Ice e sofri bullying na festa da escola"

he's basically saying, they got him wasted with vodka on a school party and wrote all that shit on his face with a folding knife from what I understood.

Shit is fucked up on huehueland.
>>
>>27397974
that's just a post from a notable brazilian shitposting forum, tho, not a real source - from the replies I'm guessing it's a copypasta variation of the original post that must have been made on some brazilian imageboard
>>
>>27398118
oh nevermind, I just found the wrong thread
>>
>>27398118
Well at least the picture is real and those are actual marks from cuts.
Not sure if the story is fake tho.
So the kid got fucked either way.
>>
Alo Pancha
>>
File: 1428116884073.jpg (182 KB, 1280x982) Image search: [Google]
1428116884073.jpg
182 KB, 1280x982
>13 is the age of consent
>2 years a virgin after that
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.