[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl working at Taco John's wants to go out with me I think.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: hmmm.jpg (35 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
hmmm.jpg
35 KB, 640x480
Girl working at Taco John's wants to go out with me I think. I went out today looking like shit or so I thought, but she said I had "pretty eyes" and I'm fucking speechless. Well, I said thank you that's very kind, but really I feel like I should ask her out. I think she flirted with me once before too. What do you think? She's decent looking, better than the last girl who had a crush on me. I have got some major fucking issues though, and I don't know if I'm cut out for a relationship. Should I disregard everything and ask her out, or accept how things are and forget it?
>>
Honestly just ask if she wants to hang out and grab something to eat or see a movie. If you like certain films ask her to see one. You can gauge her interest in your hobbies and might have a good time as well.
>>
Definitely ask her out anon! You can do this, what is there to lose? There is so much to gain, experience is good. I have faith in you anon. Make me proud. Good luck.
>>
>>27397389
Movies are terrible first dates.

>You can gauge her interest in your hobbies

You don't do any of this if you pick the movies as a date, because everyone is quietly watching the movie
>>
Holy shit

>asking someone out at work
>when they have to be nice
>where they can't be snappy

Are you an idiot, don't ask someone out because they were nice to you at work.

Have some self respect.
>>
>>27397347
trust me, when a female compliments you, she will not be offended or weirded out if you ask her out. the worst case scenario is that she simply thought you had pretty eyes and wanted to compliment you on them, but doesnt want to date. you have nothing to lose.
After you're balls deep in her, thanks to our advice, you'll go on to have a great relationship.
When she, as all women do, eventually shits all over your life, please remember when /b/ was there for you, and post her nudes here.

Godspeed.
>>
>>27397446
nigger being nice and complimenting are two different things. It is NOT typical and is absolutely discouraged in the workplace to make comments about a customers physical appearance
>>
>>27397421
Nah not really. And what I meant was if she seems excited to see a particular movie you can affirm if you have similar taste. If you both think the new captain America movie looks fun then you have both a date and more knowledge about her. Movies are fine first dates if you both likes movies. Just lead her into it by asking if she wants to hang out somewhere on a date.
>>
>>27397480
SHE WANTED A TIP OR A GOOD REVIEW YOU FUCKING DINGBAT!!!!

Seriously, you are the type of person that assumes the hooters girls want to bang you
>>
>>27397512
Don't listen to this salty fuckboi op. Just do it!!
>>
youre a fool
>>
I would like to, but I'm pretty damaged and I don't know if I would be a good boyfriend. I haven't been in a relationship for quite some time, and I guess I'm afraid I'll just end up hurting her feelings. I like this girl, but it seems like my tendency to push people away. I am flattered that she still sees something handsome in the sad, broken man that I seem to have become. What do I have to lose though at this point, right? I don't know, maybe she's just what I need. I just hope I don't drag someone Hell with me. It really made me feel alive to be wanted though.
>>
>>27397446
It's not at work. This was at the drive-through. Seriously. We'd met before though.
>>
>>27397540
Just don't be an awful person. It's fine to be sad or upset but just don't be abusive or mean. It's ok to be lame just don't be aggressive or rude. Be considerate of her feelings and be honest.
>>
>>27397540
Just go for it op!! You seem like a smart guy with good introspection skills. Just like you said what do you have to lose? Nothing at all and everything to gain.
>>
>>27397592
I would never, ever be abusive or raise my hand to a girl. I just have tendency to isolate, and I know women need a lot of attention. I don't want to stand her up or hurt her feelings like the last girl I dated.
>>
>>27397614
That's not that bad then op. Just be honest and say you're a bit forgetful and be apologetic when it happens. If you miss a date be honest and compensate with plans right away. And a tip is to make date plans that excite you as much as her so you don't want to miss them.
>>
Alright you've convinced me. Next time I see her, I will give it a try. I'll have to be good to her though damn it, and not screw this up. I thought my days on the dating market were over, but maybe it's not too late. I suppose I it's time to put up or shut up. Thanks, anon.
>>
>>27397540
>>27397614

You sound alot like me op. I would be your friend irl.

Ask her out!
>>
>>27397560
You are a customer.

She is going to be nice. Don't be autistic, asking a girl out on the job is seriously a dick move
>>
>>27397818
Whenever you ask her out make another thread so we know how it goes. Good luck anon, you got this.
>>
>>27397884
You think so? I've seen her before, and we've had a few moments like this. I've been to a lot of restaurants, and I never heard something like that before. The "pretty eyes" compliment seems like more than just being polite to a customer. I really do think she likes me.
>>
>>27397906
Thanks. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
>>
File: 1458675104422.jpg (174 KB, 1533x961) Image search: [Google]
1458675104422.jpg
174 KB, 1533x961
>>27397454
what the fuck this is /r9k/
you made me check
>>
>>27397990
You are a delusional little man.

She likely says that to a lot of customers. Many times service people will compliment customers to get tips and shit.

I say "have a wonderful day" and compliment people all the time.

Don't be a clinger that falls for the first girl to be nice to you, especially when her job depends on it
>>
>>27398031
Don't listen to this cuckmaster op, he's just trying to bring you down. I can assure you that a normal worker does not compliment a customers looks. She honestly genuinely complimented you, now go for it.
>>
>>27398031
Your the delusional one, you are 100% wrong.
>>
>>27398031
You are incorrect, but you're a robot so I forgive you. I've been to enough places and met enough people to know the difference between business-polite, and interested. Have a wonderful day" is quite different than complimenting somebody's looks.
She has flirted with me before, and this isn't a a tipping job so it's not about money. I certainly don't fall for someone easily, but I'd be willing to give her a chance. I'm pretty sure she wanted me to ask her out today, but I just haven't worked up to it yet. Anyway, it's not really a question of whether or not she's interested, but whether I'm willing to make the leap and be in a relationship again. I'll have to get serious if I'm going to do it, to care about someone besides myself and that's the real challenge. I'm sure you guys know what that's like. I guess we all have to take chances in life though.
>>
>>27398271
Look, you have your heart set on it. Nothing anyone could say would convince you that maybe she doesn't like you. I get it, she is the only woman besides your mom to show you affection, but that affection isn't real.

I compliment people's looks all the time at work, as do all my coworkers. It is good tips and good money. We always get positive reviews.

Don't be too sad when she tells you

>I have a boyfriend

>my bf would find this hilarious

>no I can't date customers

Then you get served by a different person from that point on
>>
>>27398342
So you're the one that likes to argue. This is Taco John's, dude. Like I said, a no tipping job mean no incentive to suck up. Anyway, if she does turn me down, no big deal. I know the odds are against it working in the long run, but you're the one who seems so convinced that it's impossible just to get a date with someone. I'm not so clueless that I can't tell when a girl likes me. I have a problem holding relationships together, not in getting with someone to begin with. I guess I'm willing to take the chance again finally, but I have to say you seem more sad than me, like you're without hope or just very cynical
Anyway, I see how it is and I'm going for it. Wish me luck, guys.
>>
>>27398636
No tipping job, but she still needs you to fill out a customer survey, or at least give her a good review.

All you are doing is harassing someone at work.

Are you genuinely that autistic that you cling to any girl that gives you a passing compliment?
>>
>>27398030
Same thing

One just has less nudes
>>
>>27398636
Luck ahoy friendo
>>
>>27397421
You dipshits don't do movie dates right. Find it online and then have her come over because you found it online for free. You literally just have to type in 'watch x' half of the time to get a in theatre movie online.
>>
>>27398907
It's about the expeience not the movie
>>
>>27398681
LOL there are no surveys either, and I haven't harassed anyone. This is the first thought I've had of getting involved with someone since my last messy relationship. This girl flirts with me every time I see her. It's obvious that she's waiting for me to make a move. I don't know why you're so opposed to any of this. Maybe I'm not up to it, but it wouldn't be for the reasons you seem to think. I really don't know what your angling for, but everyone else here seems to think I should go for it. We'll see what happens, but I see that it's worth a try.
>>
if she works a gig that gets tips then you have 50/50 odds she is just pulling some shit. Asking someone out is always a nervous kinda thing but you will be fine. girls are usually easy to make laugh so fuck around a bit next time you grab a bite and try to get a giggle out of her, if you do you will be more comfortable and can ask her if she is down to see whatever movie you want. A lot of dudes hate the first date being a movie but grab coffee or icecream or some shit where you can walk around a bit before seeing the movie (don't do dinner, shits gay) you are gonna be fine man.
>>
>>27399478
oh yeah and don't ask her to coffee and a movie just say movie and the day of ask her if she is down to grab yogurt or whatever; or do whatever you want I'm not your boss. In my experience its awkward doing the whole "would you like to grab a coffee and maybe see a movie and perhaps touch my dick through my jeans" kinda thing. Much easier just going about it with the attitude of "hey I'm gonna do --- you down to join me?"
>>
That's very true. It seems like people are more agreeable to meet you when you've got a plan for a specific event and time. Since we don't know that much about each other yet, I'll go with everyone needs to eat and ask her out to dinner. That's a good setting for just about any date. After that, well I'm down for whatever she likes to do. I'm easy to get along with, not as easy really getting to know but it's as good a place as any to start.
>>
>>27397614
You're a fucking beta.

Normies piss me off. True Robots are omegas, like myself. Ya'll should just give up on women and jack off instead.
>>
>>27399478

I am this guy

>>27400253

I personally don't like the first date being a dinner, I think the first date shouldn't be a real date and dinner always seemed to much like that. I'm probably just autistic but it always seemed easier inviting a chick to something I wanna do anyway and getting to know her a bit by grabbing a drink with her. If you like her and she is cool then ask her if she wants to go out for dinner.
>>
>>27397512
It's Taco fucking John's you dumb fucking idiot, you don't tip or give reviews. Shut your god damn mouth before giving out your worthless loser advice.

Go for it, OP.
>>
File: 1410293732181.png (9 KB, 362x358) Image search: [Google]
1410293732181.png
9 KB, 362x358
Girls always swoon over my smile. They tell me it makes their day or shit like that.

Am I supposed to like ask for their number or something? I don't think people actually do that, everyone probably just dates friends of friends.
>>
>>27401773
You don't think people actually ask people out on dates? What?
>>
>>27397347
No, OP. No. She's not into you. She's just offering good customer service.

Don't be a fucking retard and think her being nice to get custom is real interest.
>>
>>27401792
Well yeah, I don't know anyone who's gotten a significant other just randomly meeting some stranger on the street or in a shop or something.
>>
>>27401915
Okay, but you are aware people do actually do that though, right. In fact it's better that way, don't shit where you eat. You don't want to be seeing exes at parties and shit.
>>
>>27401978
Just seems kind of weird trusting someone you don't know anything about. I'd rather have some kind of assurance from people I know that they're someone who's not gonna skin me alive the minute they stay over my place.
>>
>>27397347
ask her out
regret (or celebrate) later
>>
>>27401847

Telling someone they have nice eyes without any prior prompting isn't "good customer service." It's definitely more than that.

I would understand if it were a regular restaurant where waitresses rely on tips, but since it's taco johns, then that's out the window.

If I went to mcdonalds and the cashier told me I had nice arms or something, I would definitely take that as flirting, as should OP in this case.

>>27397347

Just ask her if she wants to grab a coffee with you sometime. Couldn't hurt.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.