[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Share your earliest memory of wanting to die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7
File: 1453615444416.gif (315 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1453615444416.gif
315 KB, 480x360
What was the first time you remember wanting to die?
>Doesnt need to be greentext
I must have been around 10
Actually it was before that, I was about 6
I was bullied so much for being a genetic failure, my chad dad and stacy mum managed to create a monster.
I remember one day when I was about 6 and was in preparation for surgery so that people could bare looking at my face.
I was beaten up really bad on the play ground, blood, bruised bones, the lot. When I got up I chased one of the smaller bullies down and threw my bag at him, he fell over and I choked him out for about 40 seconds whilst everyone watched and a teacher finally pulled me off them, but they never helped me heh
any way I remember sitting in the medical room wanting to get my cuts and grazes plastered and the nurse told me to go away
I then went to the library to hide from everyone and the Liberian told me she didnt like me sitting in there every break and lunch
I banged my head against the wall repeatedly untill I couldnt think straight, she was yelling at me
I remember thinking when I laid on the floor and refused to move that I wish I was just dead.
>>
I must have been about 7. I remember walking down the street and thinking that it'd be great to not exist anymore.

I was a really sad kid desu.
>>
I was seven.
it was at recess, a bunch of classes were playing together because it was a field day or something.
I tried to join in every activity that was going on, and every group told me to fuck off.
I finally gave u and sat in the grass by myself.
I remember thinking, "If no one let's me play with them even on field day, then no one is ever going to like me."
And I was right.
>>
File: side merain.jpg (13 KB, 133x217) Image search: [Google]
side merain.jpg
13 KB, 133x217
>>27397636
this makes me sad
I always tried to be involved
I wasnt even fucking bad at the things we were doing
I was decent at sports but I was told to fuck off and I was basically forced into doing nothing physical and becoming fat and a recluse .
I always wondered why, now I know its simply because I was ugly
fuck me dude I will kill myself within the week
>>
File: nquz5CS7O1uuw2gwo1.jpg (25 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
nquz5CS7O1uuw2gwo1.jpg
25 KB, 402x402
First year of high school, when everything started going downhill. Depression meds have fucked up my memory, so I can't remember exact details
>>
>>27397327
>>27397636
Learn to greentext you newfag scum.
>>
about 4 or 5, looking at my window thinking about jumping
i came to the conclusion that i was too young and i could miss something good
i was wrong
>>
>>27397835
I greentexted in the fucking original post
this is somber not a fuckiing meme you dip >>>>.
>>
>>27397873
Doesn't make you any less cancerous you fucking Redditard.
>>
but as always im a suicide procrastinater
>>
>>27397893
>haha meme.
le calling people reddit on a image board about Taiwanese sowing
>>
>>27397553

I used to fantasize when I was a little kid about how much easier life would be without me, no one would miss me because I never existed.

Then for a while i fantasized "wouldn't it be great if I just died or someone replaced me somehow?"

I really don't understand how someone can sit back and look at life, and say that it's really worth it.
>>
>>27397967
I get this one
Remember all those tv shows like the simpsons or random other kids shows with episodes about a person not being born and it being worse or empty.
I thought about how it I would make it better in everyway, life is empty with me and it wouldnt suffer without.
I wish I had died in place of tyrone my friend, loads of people went to his funeral
I doubt 20 would have gone to mine
>>
>>27397835
>tfw you realize you've been conditioned to only read greentext
>>
>>27397327
I tried to choke myself when I was about 8, didn't work and I just escaped through vidya from there on.
>>
>>27397327
I was 11 and I was afraid of going to school, because the minichad ALWAYS bullied me, and I was a pussy and never fight back.
>>
>>27398107
tfw to depressed to even load vidya and if I do I turn it off whilst its loading
>>
>>27398051

I just think, is there something wrong with us? how can people be so careless and hollow and just keep on going, yet they are all so thin-skinned and emotional? It makes no sense to me.
>>
>>27398166
yeah iktf. I'd like to say that I grew out like a cool guy but in reality it's because I get to caught up in image boards or it's because most games are complete shit.
I've got PC parts that have been sat on my wardrobe for 3 years now but since all I do is browse imageboards, what's the point?
>>
File: 1458696030228.jpg (327 KB, 758x616) Image search: [Google]
1458696030228.jpg
327 KB, 758x616
Probably eleven. A lot of people called me gay because of my autistic, faggoty behavior so I began to think that maybe it was true and after a while realized that I wasn't straight. Realizing that I wouldn't be accepted and I was universally reviled made me want to do it, as well as generally being a worthless person good at nothing with no redeeming qualities whatsoever. I got as far as thinking about jumping headfirst from the second story of the house.

Now I have no angst over not being straight anymore whatsoever, but I want to die for being so worthless and pathetic still.
>>
>>27397701
>I got fat because they didn't let me be active
i mean jesus this is r9k but what a blaming little shit you are
>>
I tried to jump out of a window when I was 5. Just curious about what it would be like to die. My mom grabbed me though.
>>
>>27397327
i don't remember that part from the show. was there an ova or smthing?
>>
>>27398378
Nah he's right. Your current physical state up until you are ~30 is the fault of your parents.
>>
I was 4 and sat at the kitchen table and thought I wanted to kill myself. I remember feeling sad and worthless even a year or two before that, though.
>>
>>27398378
I mean what was the point of doing exercise if I was laughed at for it
sure now I could try but I dont really know how to, my bones are weak, my fat is heavy. It would take 10x more effort for me to do starjumps than a normal person and its because I got pushed away and became unfit
>>
File: I AM FALLING.gif (18 KB, 701x700) Image search: [Google]
I AM FALLING.gif
18 KB, 701x700
>>27398500
I think it's from the PS2 game, actually.
>>
I can't even remember properly. Must have been somewhere between me beeing 9-11. I've been bullied all my life for being different than other kids.
I was always way smarter and way ahead of myself. And you know how cruel kids are. So my first thoughts of suicide must have been between years 9-11.
>>
When I was 5, my Christmas list only had "I wish I never existed", inspired by a Fairly Oddparents episode. I used to get beaten up by my brother pretty often and I had just found out that the financial burden of my existence is what drove my parents to divorce.
>>
File: delet.jpg (11 KB, 480x442) Image search: [Google]
delet.jpg
11 KB, 480x442
>>27399127
I am glad you added more info but why did you DELET, your last comment was fine if you werent sure
>>
>>27399148
I didn't specify the list was for Christmas, and I thought anons would wonder why I just had a paper saying I wanted to die lying around.
>>
>>27397327
>Be 8
>Have had chronic migraine since birth
>This day was worse than usual
>Threw up several times and had a hard time to breathe because of the pain
>Sat in the shower huddled to a ball
>Prayed to God or who ever was up there to end my sufferings one way or another
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.