[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As you probably know people such as us (raised by single moms/schizos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: Enemy Despair.png (1 MB, 2558x1065) Image search: [Google]
Enemy Despair.png
1 MB, 2558x1065
As you probably know people such as us (raised by single moms/schizos etc.) are significantly more likely to do crimes.
I'm asking because you know when you've got depression and shit the possibilities of negative repercussions really seem irrelevant.

Would you like to do something illegal?
Fires, Shootings, Robberies... what tickles your fancy?

I'm not the FBI btw
>>
bump my thread for the sake of it not being deleted without replies
>>
I'd blow up a school at night. Killing isn't the objective.
>>
>>27397692
what for then?
>>
File: 1456445522450.jpg (10 KB, 270x200) Image search: [Google]
1456445522450.jpg
10 KB, 270x200
>>27397292
I had a normal upbringing but I've thought about burning abandoned buildings or my old highschool
>abandoned buildings for the pleasure of destruction
>old hs for revenge
I don't do it because I don't want anyone to get hurt
>>
>want to cut power to a fertility clinic and destroy hundreds of thousands of sperm and egg samples
>want to rob a bank and burn the money in front of everyone
>want to give Stacey an unloaded gun and tell her to shoot Chad or I'll kill her
>want to plant opium poppies around the city and tell the homeless where they are
>want to get a job at a cloud storage center and wipe the servers
>want to obtain enough shares in a company and then run it into the ground
>want to hire two hitmen to kill each other
>>
>>27398954
Also,
>hey random urges to chuck rocks through businesses Windows for no reason
>>
>>27397292
I'd break into swimming pools and maybe sneak onto other pretty plots of private property at night

Shoplift if I really had to but I don't enjoy it

That's probably it
I don't care too much for chaos, or for nice things, but fuck do I love a beautiful ambiance.

Oh and I'd definitely do snoopy shit like getting access to peoples' computers and the like if I knew how to or had the patience to learn how to

I wouldn't do anything malicious, just observe. I like getting to know people, but nobody likes getting to know me.
>>
I used to fantasise about shooting up schools but honestly I can't sympathise with the kind of people who do that anymore.
I mean I always thought they were bad people but, feeling inadequate compared to my peers and lacking their respect, I occasionally enjoyed daydreaming about taking my anger out on them.

Now I just feel sorry for all the relatively good people who lose their lives for no good reasons to shooters who've decided to throw away any last chances they could've had at fixing their lives.
Of course I still feel sorry for the shooters, as an outcast myself. But to be fair I never experienced any really serious bullying so maybe I'd feel differently if I had, see where they were coming from.

I pirate a bunch of shit, feel a little bad about it sometimes t b h.
I'd probably try and buy some weed if I knew how and weren't such a spaghetti factory.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.