[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>have dream about having a gf and spending the day with her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 1450274357780.jpg (37 KB, 960x959) Image search: [Google]
1450274357780.jpg
37 KB, 960x959
>have dream about having a gf and spending the day with her
>feels SO FUCKING GOOD
>wake up and realize it was a dream
>I feel a physical pain in my chest and feel worse than I ever have before

Does anyone know why dream gfs make you feel so much? I've had real girlfriends but they honestly haven't made me feel things to that instensity. Do our brains just start producing a shit load of dopamine or serotonin during the dream? I've never even felt this way about a girl in real life.
>>
bump

baidhxujsnakaodidbw
>>
>>27396654
Yep. If you know Jung then you'd know the female animus embodies what we search for. Sometimes represented as a person we know but usually as someone unknown.
>>
I'd wager you're just not as scared to give into someone in your dreams
I also know that feel bro
>>
>>27396654
worst feel desu. but i cherish muh dream gf all the same.
>>
>>27396654
yes I had a similar dream with a crazy dream gf, it ended because my parents were arguing with each other, I panickly tried to fall asleep again, but failed.

I can't forget that dream till today, I remember it even in detail. It happened 2 years ago.
>>
File: caleb 2.png (16 KB, 95x101) Image search: [Google]
caleb 2.png
16 KB, 95x101
i legit just had that, being a handholdless hugless virgin, feelsbadman
>>
File: 60sLA.jpg (170 KB, 588x816) Image search: [Google]
60sLA.jpg
170 KB, 588x816
>>27397059

Kind of.

It's actually our internal feminine, what we don't express because we are men and walk through this world as men, the anima is how we would express ourselves as females (men dreaming of females anima, opposite animus)
>>
File: 1456795212031.png (313 KB, 506x518) Image search: [Google]
1456795212031.png
313 KB, 506x518
>>27397060
Yeah, I feel like this is a huge part of it. irl, I'm a social retard. In the dream though, it's like I was on auto pilot. I didn't have to use my shitty real brain in it so I hung out with the girl very easily. Things were going great. It's fascinating that dreams can have such an impact on your conscious self
>>
yes i have

>have a dream of being at rehab
>have speech
>out of nowhere therapist said can you pull my pants down
>she is just standing there kind of bent over
>chicken out :(
>she says time is up have to leave

>another time
>same girl
>she starts telling me she like me
>i like you too
>i find you attactive
>your hot
>i'm wet
>it was over again

i told the girl sorry for not making moves on you. she acts like what. the bitch told someone else. she says anon was that a wet dream.
>>
>>27396654
i get these dreams all the time.. but then i wake up and i have go hang out with my gf so i guess its not so bad for me.

go get a gf.
>>
>can't sleep at night unless i'm cuddling with my pillow
>imagine shy virgin qt gf hugging me as we kiss gently
>imagine our life together
>drift off into the abyss and hope i dream of her
>rarely do
>when i do it's the happiest time of my life

D-do any other bots do this?
>>
>>27397528
i used to before gf.
>>
>>27397528
Yeah senpai that's pretty normal
>>
>>27397528
I try to imagine ,my pillow is qt girl and cuddle with,didn't even felt somewhat human
>>
>>27397528
Jesus, i'm a virgin but i've never disgraced myself like this. Hugging a pillow. A pillow.
>>
File: tao.jpg (22 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
tao.jpg
22 KB, 200x200
>>27396654
"Dream girlfriends" are not really about sex, or even other people. All the characters in your dreams are parts of you. Your girlfriend in these dreams is the Anima, the archetypal female-in-the-male, and represents your own emotional, spiritual side. It feels good because you have focused so strongly on your logical male side and fallen out of touch with your female side. Coupling with the Anima in your dreams is a way of reuniting the alienated part of yourself. The despair you feel is the result of having to constantly repress your feminine side.
>>
>>27398230
So does this mean I can never feel the way I feel in the dream irl? That's pretty interesting. So is it healthy to bring out your feminine side sometimes?
>>
>>27397528
I've only had the gf dream twice but those two moments have been the happiest moments in my entire life. One was during lucid dreaming and she felt absolutely real. I cried a bit when I realized it was just a dream.
>>
>>27398335
On the contrary. You can feel the way you do in your dream *all the time* if you learn how to unite your male and female sides. The female is intuitive and resides largely in the unconscious mind. Our culture encourages the use of the conscious, logical part of the mind while suppressing the spiritual, intuitive part. If you want to feel the sheer joy you do in your dream when you are with your Anima, then you need to learn how to trust your subconscious and relinquish conscious control -- what the Taoists call "wei wu wei," (literally translated) action no-action.

When a person has played a musical instrument for many years, that person no longer has to think about playing. The person is passive inside, watching, while the body plays the instrument of its own accord without conscious intervention. This is wei wu wei. When this happens, you experience the same joy you had in your dream.
>>
>>27398423
Very interesting, thank you. Where did you learn all of this?
>>
>>27398542
I'm a Jungian mystic. I've spent many years learning and practising shamanic disciplines from many different cultures. A lot of people misunderstand what mysticism is. In the Aristotlian model, there are three ways of obtaining knowledge: empiricism, rationalism, and revelation. The application of pure empiricism is science, the application of pure rationalism is philosophy, and the application of pure revelation is mysticism. Mysticism is thus the use of non-conscious mental processes to understand things. All three forms of knowledge are necessary to achieve a holistic understanding of the Universe and ourselves.
>>
My waifu is from one of those competition shows and on the last episode she was sent home. I was sad about it but then that night I had a dream about that seemed real and was really nice. I think I'll be able to get over her.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.