[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't showered in 2016.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 20
File: woman see robot.jpg (19 KB, 476x328) Image search: [Google]
woman see robot.jpg
19 KB, 476x328
I haven't showered in 2016.
>>
>>27396522
And is that this poor blonde womens fault whom you are following?
>>
>>27396522
you takin baths instead?
>>
>>27396522
I've showered like 3-4 times this year
>>
>>27396522
I take it you guys live alone and never leave the house then?
>>
>>27396686
no

>>27396724

I live with my mom. But I do not go out. My mom is forcing me to, she says I need a GED and shit.
>>
just got out of the shower. going to stick a digit in my nice and fresh boipussy.

u jelly anon? course you are.
>>
>>27396751
You should take a huge dump one her bed to show her who's boss.
>>
Showering is a normie meme. Haven't showered in many months. Haven't been ill in years.
>>
>>27396756
>my nice and fresh boipussy

faggot detected
>>
>>27396823
dear god you must smell awful
>>
>>27396751
You need to clean yourself man, you're making things unpleasant for people around you
>>
>>27396905
Not really. It is cold here so no sweating.
>>
>>27396823
> The reason people shower is to prevent illness
> Not so you don't smell like shit
>>
>>27396990
I don't go out anyway. There is no reason to shower so regularly.
>>
>have to shower everytime I shit or go to the gym
Averaging like three times a day
>>
>>27397014
Doesn't it feel bad being slightly damp all the time and reeking?
>>
>>27396905
People don't magically smell bad if they don't shower
You have to be unclean to smell bad and not showering doesn't mean you're automatically unclean
Typical sources of BO come from sweating outside in the sun, and if you don't go outside or sweat often, you probably won't smell
>>
>>27397064
I can't really tell. Although I feel lighter and more energetic other washing. Weird huh?
>>
>>27397084
And people wonder why they don't have a gf.
>>
File: 1456506043647.jpg (30 KB, 720x438) Image search: [Google]
1456506043647.jpg
30 KB, 720x438
>>27396929

>he fell for the shower meme.

next he'll be shilling shampoo. You can't make these things up folks.
>>
How? I Cant stand it when i smell sweaty, i have an urge to shower. The lonGest i skipped showering was 4 days while Camping.
>>
>>27397084
Dude, I smell awful by the end of the day whether I exercise a lot or not. Also my hair gets greasy. Showering isn't a meme, sorry.
>>
>>27396751
Why don't you go outside?

Why don't you shower?

Why didn't you graduate high school?
>>
>>27396823
Is toilet paper also a meme to you, disgusting swine?
>>
Should`v made "women smells robot" filename.
>>
>>27397084
>People don't magically smell bad if they don't shower
You can not win this argument anon. You sweat throughout the day regardless of whether or not you go outside or exercise, you defecate, you eat greasy tendies that your mom prepares for you, your hair is greasy, you fester in your own filth the entire day.

You need to shower nasty ass
>>
>>27397150
that's prolly because you shower everyday. if you would not you wouldn't destroy the natural protection layer of your skin. just try it over a weekend, you won't smell bad at monday
>>
>>27397084
You are going to smell like crap, even if you lay in bed for a few days without showering, you subhuman piece of trash
>>
>>27397245
Maybe if you live in a humid climate.
>>
>>27397283
No. Youre just got used to your terrible smell. Same happens when you use fragrance. Youre getting used to it and almost dont feel it anymore then you spray more and more on yorself while people around feel the ridiculously strong smell.
>>
Your body cleans itself after a week or two after not showering.

Animals don't take showers and they're OK
>>
>>27397493
animals clean themselves with their tongue. Your body doesn't have some sort of magic smell remover. Before regular showering was a thing people just grew used to eachother's stench. Showering is now an every day thing for everyone and if you don't everyone's gonna smell it on you.
>>
>>27397493
>this is what Schizos believe
>>
>>27397565
u dumbfuck. only animals with fur clean themselves with their tongue and this is just because they were bred to. or do u think some asian tiger is licking is fur up and down after having to cross a river?

fucking retards
>>
>>27397637
yeah actually that's exactly what the tiger does you fucking inbred
>>
>>27397637
humans don't cross rivers every day you fucking poo poo ROO ROO ROOOOOOOOOOO REEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27397084
Please Jeepers, stop this game.
We just want to help you.
>>
>>27397493
they fucking clean themselves you stupid shit
>>
>>27397565
I've been an activist for many, many years, so I've spent a lot of time in close proximity to crusty punks and freegans, many of whom have an ideological objection to bathing, ever. Contrary to what you might think, they don't stink. They do have a strong smell, similar to that of a barn full of warm animals or a goat, but it's not thoroughly unpleasant and you stop noticing it after a while.

Every time you shower, you wash all the little beasties off you who live on your skin. If you leave them alone, they eventually form a balanced ecosystem. Things eat your waste products and dead skin, and other things eat them. You stop getting dirtier and remain in a consistent state of minor filth.
>>
>>27397753
what happens to dirt?
like inorganic dust & mud
>>
>>27396751
I really enjoy showering. Why dont you?
>>
I shower everyday but I don't use soap ever. Only use facewash and shampoo.
>>
>>27397861
The outer layer of your skin is constantly flaking off and shedding. Their necks get grimy, but the filth gradually flakes off with the skin. When they get *really* dirty, like when they've been hopping trains, they'll rub their hands over their skin until the dirt, oil, sweat, and dead skin rolls into little black pellets and falls off.
>>
>>27397665
Thank you kind heart
>>
>>27397899
good to know anon
>>
>tfw only shower about once a week
If I didn't have long hair that gets unbearably greasy, I'd probably go longer.
>>
>>27396522
are you Canadian?
seriously Chris take out your fucking 4 garbage bags!!
and take regular showers!
>>
>>27397753
>>27397899
>an ideological objection to bathing

Please tell me about this, what possible objection could they have towards bathing?

Is it about those microscopic animals?
>>
I haven't showered today. I probably will tomorrow tho
>>
You guys are kissless virgins because you've been conditioned by cucky dads and feminist mothers to constantly bathe and remove your male musk and pheromones. I was like you, until I stopped bathing more than twice a month, and now I attract tons of women with my animal magnetism.
>>
>>27397232
>You sweat throughout the day regardless of whether or not you go outside or exercise
Wrong

>you defecate
Are you implying that BO comes from the ass due to poop?
Because you obviously need to learn how to clean yourself properly if you think you have to take a shower simply because you take a shit
Learn how to wipe yourself properly and that shit smell won't stick around, anon

>you eat greasy tendies that your mom prepares for you, your hair is greasy
eating greasy food doesn't equate to skin grease
eating foods high in cholesterol doesn't equate to blood cholesterol levels being high

>you fester in your own filth the entire day
>You need to shower nasty ass
Says the person who has to shower after every shit because he can't comprehend cleaning his asshole manually
>>
>>27397991
i only shower when i plan to go out
usually its atleast once a week, was gonna be today since i wanted to get a haircut but its fucking good fri it seems
so tomorrow it is

fuck i hate holidays
>>
>>27397977
They object to supporting the cosmetics industry, and about the artificiality of using toxic chemicals to wash the ecosystem off their bodies. If you bathe, you have to *keep* bathing because you keep disrupting the ecosystem on your skin. Freegans in particular hate the way the cosmetics industry spends millions to make people paranoid of their own body smell -- something which is both normal and even desirable. I recall reading a psych study, for example, where women smelled squares of cardboard which men had rubbed on their armpits to see if they could identify their mates by the smell. (They could.) After the experiment, several of the women asked to keep the cardboard squares because the smell was so exciting and appealing.

The armpits and the feet both exude sex pheromones with which we signal that we are prepared to mate. Freegans and crusty punks are not wrong that it's ridiculous and annoying that people will wash their own naturally-produced musk off, then replace it at great cost with musk obtained from the anal sex glands of a deer.
>>
>>27397125
nice trolling this whole thread is retarded.
>>
>>27397125
>next he'll be shilling shampoo
Shampoo is 100% scam, but unless you do some mechanical cleaning you're going to look like a dirty hippie. The traditional solution is boar-bristle hair brushes. This is far too slow and does not remove enough grease. Instead, wash your hair with water and dry it with a clean microfiber cloth, running the cloth from the roots to the tips. This will quickly clean and dry your hair, and it won't look greasy.

Toothpaste is also a scam, only the brushing action is important. Toothbrush + plain water is just as good.

I haven't used shampoo or toothpaste for years.
>>
>>27398052
>Wrong
This isn't an argument anon
>Are you implying that BO comes from the ass due to poop?
No I'm implying your ass is dirty if you haven't showered the entire duration of nearly four months
>eating greasy food doesn't equate to skin grease
A greasy diet causes excessive sebum production.
>You fester in your own filth the entire day
You're like a big fat hog, filthy
>>
>>27398175
>Toothpaste is also a scam, only the brushing action is important
That's not true
Toothpaste isn't so you get rid of plaque, it's to defend against plaque buildup, improve tooth/gum help, and a whole list of things that only brushing with water won't provide

If you're confident in your mouth health without the use of toothpaste and mouthwash, then that's fine, but you obviously don't understand what toothpaste is for
>>
>>27398175
Also soap is a scam too, with the exception of hand washing where it is proven to reduce spread of disease. The hands are tough enough to be unharmed by soap. When I shower I use plain water only.
>>
>>27398073
What about just using water? Water has been around forever.

Also, on the cardboard experiment thing. I read a similar one where women would smell used T-shirts that men had wore for 2-3 days and the ones they liked the most were from the healthiest males.
>>
>>27398236
Toothpaste is only a bit of a scam. It has fluoride which is 100% proven to prevent cavities. However if you're not a nasty neet who only drinks dr pepper, there's also fluoride in drinking water nowadays, so water and toothpaste will actually suffice. But toothpaste gets rid of the shitty taste in your mouth when you get up, so why not use it?
>>
>>27398274
They don't go out of their way to wash, but they also don't go out of their way to avoid getting wet. They'll swim in a pond or walk in the rain, and I guess that clears away some of the grime from time to time. Most of the micro-organisms cling to the skin and won't be washed away by water unless you use soap to break the hydrophilic bonds.
>>
>>27398222
>This isn't an argument anon
You're right, you spreading false information and I'm correcting you

>No I'm implying your ass is dirty if you haven't showered the entire duration of nearly four months
You're obviously projecting your own health issues on to other people
If you need a shower to clean poop off of you, you're doing so very many things wrong

>A greasy diet causes excessive sebum production.
And obviously if that turns into a problem, washing doesn't actually fix it
Changing your diet does

>You're like a big fat hog, filthy
Pigs are actually cleaner animals than humans, granted you feed them things that aren't literal garbage
They give themselves mudbaths to cool down, not because they like being dirty
This is just one example out of many that you don't know what you are talking about
You're talking out of your ass, which given your apparent hygiene, it makes sense if you have something alive growing down there
>>
>>27398236
My teeth are flawless with the exception of one that was cracked when I was doing judo.

>defend against plaque buildup
Anti-microbial toothpaste is especially harmful, because it locks you into using it frequently or it will make things worse.

>>27398281
Tea is high in fluoride, and I drink tea so I already get more than enough.
>>
>>27398281
the amount of fluoride in the water is just a basic amount
it offers a small amount of protection, but that doesn't mean it offers all the protection you need
many people need toothpaste simply because their oral bacterial environment demands it
many people use toothpaste because it cleans out your mouth like soap or polish would a floor
You can sweep a floor as much as you want, but only mopping it will make it cleaner
>>
>>27398281
Cavities are a result of having acidic saliva which is a result of having poor genetics which is the result of human interference in evolution.

Stop human interference.
Stop Cavities.
Simple.
>>
How are you not feeling constant irritation in your skin? My skin revolts against me if I skip showing for 4 days.
>>
>>27398336
Let me ask you a different question,
do you think most crust-punks are aware of this?
>>
>>27398338
>because it locks you into using it frequently or it will make things worse
That's not true
Not using toothpaste but continuing your brushing habits won't cause any significant increase in cavities
You might build more plaque, but that would just be the normal amount you get from not brushing with toothpaste
If your oral health suffers from not using toothpaste, it's probably because you didn't brush properly and the toothpaste was doing the heavy lifting
>>
You are a nasty nigga
>>
>>27398432
Some are, some aren't. Some are social anarchists, others political anarchists. For some of them it's about fitting in and living a crusty lifestyle, and for others it's a conscious choice to reject our capitalist and superficial culture.
>>
>>27398403
That's not even how evolution works though
The chances that you'll randomly birth a mutant with better oral health due to less acidic saliva is extremely low
Human saliva is slightly acidic to predigest food, not because of human interference
>>
>>27398441
If you use antimicrobial toothpaste you will kill the harmless microbes that are protecting your teeth. If you then stop using it you will be at increased risk of cavities. Regular brushing with water is sufficient to prevent decay, and it allows harmless microbes to survive.
>>
>>27398466

>trying to fit into a group that's agains "fitting in"

Quite ironic

Anyways, you keep dropping interesting shit.

What is the difference between social anarchists and political anarchists?
>>
>>27398467
>Human saliva is slightly acidic
Healthy humans have very slightly alkaline saliva:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3800408/
>>
Why is not showering so popular on /r9k/?
>>
>>27398543
>harmless microbes that are protecting your teeth
Which are what?
Give me some names, link me some wikipedia entries

>If you then stop using it you will be at increased risk of cavities
Well duh
Driving a car also increases the likelyhood that you will be in a car crash
Not using toothpaste that prevents cavities increases your chances of getting cavities

>it allows harmless microbes to survive
the chances of ridding your mouth of certain strains of microbes that actually improve your oral health are exactly the same as ridding your mouth of the microbes hurt it
If you stop using toothpaste, those specific microbes that may help your mouth are just as likely to come back as those that don't
>>
>>27398582
>the difference between social anarchists and political anarchists
The former are called "lifestylists" by the latter, and are held in contempt. The latter, on the other hand, are regarded as joyless and humourless pedants by the former. Anarchism is a very simple concept: no rulers. The word "anarchism" comes from the Greek anarkos, which means, literally, "no rulers." So both lifestylists and politicals can both legitimately lay claim to anarchism, though each regards the other as being inferior.
>>
>>27396852
you dont have to be a faggot to appreciate a nice boipucci
>>
Toothpaste confirmed for scam:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20657090
>>
>>27398597
>http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3800408/#sec1-4title
from the same study:
"Saliva has a pH normal range of 6.2-7.6 with 6.7 being the average pH. Resting pH of mouth does not fall below 6.3. In the oral cavity, the pH is maintained near neutrality (6.7-7.3) by saliva. The saliva contributes to maintenance of the pH by two mechanisms. First, the flow of saliva eliminates carbohydrates that could be metabolized by bacteria and removes acids produced by bacteria. Second, acidity from drinks and foods, as well as from bacterial activity, is neutralized by the buffering activity of saliva."
>>
>>27398776
More evidence for toothpaste being a scam:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17539713
>>
US water supply has fluoride anyways. How necessary is toothpaste really?

Y'all niggas don't even know
>>
>>27398847
if your breath smells like shit, sometimes water alone isn't enough
you could have tonsoliths that aren't being removed
>>
>>27398809
>>27398701
Toothpaste isn't used to remove plaque, it's to prevent it
The study was double blind and wasn't studying the buildup or plaque on people who had used toothpaste beforehand vs those who didn't
>>
pls post pics of hair. I want to see how disgusting you are
>>
>>27398073
Our pheromones are only pleasant to certain females during certain stages on their cycle. Most people don't want to smell your sweat you mongoloid
>>
>>27398924
Yes toothpaste is used to remove plaque, it's an abrasive. But toothbrushes are already sufficiently abrasive, you don't need more.

Only antimicrobial toothpaste can prevent plaque, and this is an unnecessary risk because just plain brushing already prevents tooth decay without causing uncontrolled disruption of microbes, which could easily result in a more harmful microbiome.
>>
File: Guts.jpg (10 KB, 280x180) Image search: [Google]
Guts.jpg
10 KB, 280x180
>>27398982

>Caring about anyone except the people you hope to fuck

>Alpha

Pick one.
>>
>>27399122
It'll end up turnning off more girls and it'll make you look autistic. Plus you yourself can smell it
>>
>>27398249
Me too but for a different reason. I've always had body acne and I noticed that when I showers less (ie. Summer) I get less acne. It took me years to finally realize that soap = acne. Then I did my research and found that glycerin, that is present in literally literally 95+% of soaps and other beauty products is also used to ferment the same acid with the same bacteria that causes acne (p. Acnes). By putting soap (glycerin) on your skin you are essentially feeding the acne bacteria. Haven't used soap in months and body acne isn't really an issue anymore, now I just have the scars caused by years of anti acne creams that didn't even work at all.
>>
>>27398924
What does that have to do with boipucci
>>
>walking behind woman on way to store
>she starts looking behind her, speeding up her walking
>she takes out her phone and texts someone
>when you walk buy an apartment a buff guy comes out and starts asking why you're following his girl
what do?
>>
>>27399403
Lick biceps
>>
>>27397194
Yes it's a scam

I've never used toilet paper in my life and I've never gotten sick

Don't fall for the meme
>>
>>27397126
Gratz you're not autitstic

Now get off this site normalfag
>>
>>27399210
Why don't you just buy soap without that chemical in it instead of being a disgusting retard?
>>
>>27398026
Found the virgin basement dweller
We're all the same here anon don't be ashamed of it
>>
File: IMG_4306.jpg (223 KB, 850x1237) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4306.jpg
223 KB, 850x1237
>>27396522
>there are people who don't enjoy having warm water rain on your naked body

Showering is soothing, I don't shower everyday but when I do I'm in there for 30min or more. It's one of the few things I truly enjoy,

How long do you shower for /r9k/?
>>
>>27397493
>Animals don't take showers and they're OK

Nigga my dog smells terrible after a week of not bathing him.
>>
>>27398924

The main advantage to toothpaste is fluoride application. Fluoride prevents cavities not by preventing the buildup of plaque, but in helping remineralize tooth enamel to better withstand acids from foods and bacteria.
>>
>>27399514
I would if it existed? I literally meant to say literally. Glycerin/glycerol and propylene glycol and the likes are in every single soap, be it bar or liquid.
>>
>>27400060
You can make your own lye soap from ashes.
>>
>Live in a basement
>There's a toilet and sink down here
>On weekends I don't want to go up there with the normies because they know I'm some kind of freak and if I don't see them I can pretend otherwise
>End up washing my hair in the sink
>Wash my body using a cloth and plastic tub I do the dishes in
>Sometimes they have a few days off in a row
>This week is easter
>Have to wash myself like a neanderthal on 3 alternating days to get through it

One day I shall have my revenge.
>>
>>27400060
95% is not 100%. I literally googled "soap without glycerin" and found dozens of comedogenic products. Stop being a lazy fuck
>>
>>27400223
Thing is, revenge for what? You're isolating yourself by being a disgusting piece of shit.
>>
>>27400223
wait what you are saying is not right at all. you should wait when you are expecting. this way you will know what is coming and who to go with
>>
>>27399620

Not very long and definitely not with hot water. If I do either my skin will be dry and irritable all day long, effectively eliminating any possibility of having a good mood throughout the day.
>>
>>27400305
How is it disgusting to take sponge baths? I live in an unfinished basement in an old factory and have no access to a shower. I've sponge-bathed in the sink for a year now. You can get just as clean with a sponge bath.
>>
>>27400305
That's the joke buddy ease up on the superiority complex.

>>27400334
Pardon senior?
>>
>>27400371
Disgusting as fuck.
>>
>>27400405
You're an idiot.

http://www.wikihow.com/Bathe-when-Water-Is-Scarce
>>
>>27400405
Literally the only difference is that the water doesn't rain down on you, you have to do it manually. Explain yourself.
>>
>>27400481
Water isn't scarce though.
>>
>>27400482
It is not 1925. We have invented showering machines for a reason.
>>
>>27400301
Then they have some other shit that is just as bad like propylene glycol or sometimes abbreviated as PPG.

Lately I started spraying apple cider vinegar on my body tho.
>>
>>27400627
Yea that will help with the bad smell.
>>
>>27400523
It is when you live in the unfinished basement of a century-old factory.
>>
>>27400647
You made some pretty terrible choices there.
>>
lol @ all these manchildren who can't even fucking bathe themselves.

showering is relaxing as fuck. one of my favorite parts of the day. wtf is wrong with you dweebs
>>
>>27400707
No, I didn't. I am renovating the space to act as a union hall, for which I am the caretaker. This is the culmination of 15 years of work on my part, and the only way we can afford to make this happen is if I live here and pay rent and do all of the necessary work myself. This place was empty and abandoned for ten years before we got it; the basement was so full of mold and decay that we literally had to shovel it. We're still doing battle with mold and mice, but slowly we're getting the upper hand.

And the price I pay is, among other things, not having access to a shower.
>>
>>27400832
Why did you start the sentence with "No" when you're agreeing with me in the rest of your statement?

Terrible ass choices booboo
>>
I take baths. I find it relaxing.
>>
>>27400832
So there was a vote on who is the saddest, loneliest piece of the group that would be willing to be spend the next five years renovating a fallen down building for free while paying an extra fee on top for doing it without getting anything out of it except the laughs of the others that grin in your face, walk away and say "ha, he actually paid this months rent before it was due. What a dumbass." ?
>>
I take baths. I find it very relaxing.
>>
>>27400549
Because we're lazy. Makes no difference in bathing.
>>
>>27400914
>>27400976
I don't expect a bunch of empathy-free sociopaths to understand things like solidarity, sacrifice, or quiet dedication to an important and worthwhile cause.

"It is wrong to expect a reward for your struggles. The reward is the act of struggle itself, not what you win. Even though you can't expect to defeat the absurdity of the world, you must make that attempt. That's morality, that's religion. That's art. That's life." -- Phil Ochs
>>
>>27401136
You obviously don't understand the concept of payment.
>>
File: Thoreau2.jpg (69 KB, 300x376) Image search: [Google]
Thoreau2.jpg
69 KB, 300x376
>>27401155
"The community has no bribe that will tempt a wise man. You may raise money enough to tunnel a mountain, but you cannot raise money enough to hire a man who is minding his own business. An efficient and valuable man does what he can, whether the community pay him for it or not. The inefficient offer their inefficiency to the highest bidder, and are forever expecting to be put into office. One would suppose that they were rarely disappointed." -- Henry David Thoreau, _Life Without Principle_
>>
>>27396945
You typically can't smell your own smell.

So yeah, you probably do smell to others.
>>
>>27399620
Usually for 10-15 minutes.

The water pressure at my house is pretty strong.

Feels really good taking a hot shower.
>>
>>27401136
Yea, you're getting used anon, no philosophical quote gonna help here.
>>
>>27401211
I'm the one who pushed hardest for this, and I'm the one who made it happen. I'm the one who is paying the highest price because someone has to do it, and my shoulders are strong and broad enough to bear the weight. I wasn't just trying to insult you; you really won't understand because your limbic brain is broken. Your capacity for understanding ordinary primate empathy is either limited or absent. You'll just have to assume that I'm getting something intangible from this that you aren't mentally equipped to perceive.
>>
>>27401199
No bro, you just made terrible choices.

I love what I do at my job and I get paid every month to do it.
I don't work every day and I get to select my time.

You just made really really bad choices.
You live in a mice infested colony of mold that you pay rent for and obliged to renovate without any sense behind it except you saying you're a great guy.

You're really not, it's only stupidity leading you now.
>>
>>27401255
You don't get it though, you're really an idiot bro.

Check out what you're saying you're pushing for living in a rat hole and trying to defend it.

See the problem here?
You're like a homeless guy saying he likes the cold breeze on his nose so he chose to live outside and not work.

You're really not making any sense and are kind of delusional.
>>
>>27401265
>>27401298
First off, I'm not your "bro." I suspect you and I are extremely different, and I wouldn't much like you if we ever had occasion to meet.

And I don't know what else to tell you. Clearly this project is worth it to me. If you're curious, there are photos of the place on our crowdsourcing page: go fund me dot com slash SLOW-IWW, but I don't expect you'll find it either interesting or worthwhile. Well, too bad, since the only person I needed to convince was me, and I did that a long time ago.

Enjoy your small, inoffensive, selfish, self-serving life of comfort. I aim for something rather higher.
>>
>>27401350
First off if you're that old ass guy there, find a hanging wire and tie it around your neck your life has lost meaning when you started growing that beard.

You are clearly delusional, doing this is not helping anyone, using your money you pay for rent and resources to rent out an office front would be more efficient and cheaper in the long run.

You're delusional though long beard fag bag.
>>
>>27401425
You appear to believe I give a foetid dingo's kidney what you think. It's rather revealing that you think your scorn will wither me; it would certainly wither you. All that does is confirm for me that you not only don't understand, but can't. Your capacity for understanding the existential manifestation of Will -- of pursuing a thing not because it will profit you or make you rich or give you acclaim but because it is simply your Will that it happen -- is just entirely absent.

"He who has a why to live can bear almost any how." -- Friedrich Nieztsche
>>
>>27401600
Yo the way you talk just confirmed you're a 45 year old virgin bro
>>
>>27401600
I don't think you understand here.

What I want I go and get. You really don't understand that willing to go and get something starts with going outside and making people work for you.
You don't understand that cause you're stupid and somebody is using you for their goals cause you let them.

What you do is a stupid idea and nobody wants to help so you had to go into an old fucked building and live in rats shit.

So yea, you're really successful buddy.
>>
>>27401350
>I'm not your bro

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Oh what's that, you're going to dedicate twenty autisms saying that you're not a faggot? Okay then, dude. Ohh shit you're "not my dude"!!!

God you faggots are reprehensible as fuck.
>>
>>27401684
Well, friendo, I've run for public office, hosted two radio shows, am a published author, organized my local copwatch program, am mentioned in at least two non-fiction books to my certain knowledge, made the cover of every newspaper in the country last year, was the subject of a (rather unflattering) editorial, and have a Wikipedia article written about me. I think I actually have a pretty good understanding of my worth and accomplishments.
>>
>>27401809
Show me. Just one link.
>>
>>27401809
>made the cover of every newspaper in the country last year
this is impressive. depends on the country tho
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 1024x701) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 1024x701
Fucking crying over here.

This guy is everything I pictured him to be.
He even had a fedora and smoking pipe.
This is like a live cartoon my god
>>
>>27401882
He's got fucking rings on almost every finger the ones where he doesn't have rings have bandaids on them

He's smoking a pipe but holding a cigarette.

Fucking dead rite na
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 625x469) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 625x469
Is he your spiritual guide you ZZ top looking ass faggot
>>
>>27401882
What the fuck is wrong with his arm though?

It looks like a skinny person's arm up to just under the elbow and it just fattens the fuck up.
>>
>>27401836
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Nellis
>>
>>27402023
This is absolutely nothing you should be proud of.

You're exactly what I picture every fat virgin on here to become if he doesn't have sex writhing the next ten years.

Editing a Wikipedia entry just to have a mention on yourself, shame on you.
>>
File: Me.jpg (117 KB, 950x657) Image search: [Google]
Me.jpg
117 KB, 950x657
>>27401940
Actually, he's a Fellow Worker in the IWW. His name is Richard, and he's been helping me renovate the union hall. That "solidarity" thing you folks don't quite grok.

>>27401882
I prefer this picture, myself, but that one isn't bad. And I look devilishly handsome in my fedora. Genuine 50s vintage.
>>
>>27396522
Poor hygiene is a symptom of depression. Being on /r9k/ makes this statement very redundant.
>>
>>27402059
>You're exactly what I picture every fat virgin on here to become if he doesn't have sex writhing the next ten years.
fuck off, chad. not everyone can get pussy.
>>
>>27402066
Dude. Like, really? Handsome?

Richards real tribe name is probably Running Dead Beat.

You are extremely bemitleidenswuerdig.

I don't think there is an English word that can express the pity I feel looking at you and knowing you actually think your life is any good.
>>
File: 100967226_afdff6c6f1.jpg (71 KB, 500x331) Image search: [Google]
100967226_afdff6c6f1.jpg
71 KB, 500x331
>>27402059
A Google news archive search will turn up hundreds of entries on me stretching back 15+ years. I'm an actual minor celebrity, which is why the small, bitter, petty robots hereabouts act like they stuck their toe in a light socket every time I out myself here. They're jealous as fuck and I can't say I blame them.
>>
>>27402131
That is actually the most wrong thing you can think.

Everybody can get pussy, it's just people stop themselves.
Like even if a chick shoots you down you can pay a prostitute.
>>
>>27396990

>> Not so you don't smell like shit

That's the main reason people shower, tardo.
>>
File: 1423093695478.png (894 KB, 1024x733) Image search: [Google]
1423093695478.png
894 KB, 1024x733
>>27402172
Dude are you the guy who posted on /pol/ about being a anarchist in high school and eventually organizing a prison protest?
Tell the story if you are again pls.
>>
>>27402172
Yea you're really not anything but a pathetic fat man that lives in a rats infested basement.

You look like it too.
And your resume says the same.
>>
>>27397084
i once tricked myself into believing this too but trust me once you're out in the normie world people WILL notice you smell but won't say anything so stay woke
>>
File: Mayday.jpg (80 KB, 321x355) Image search: [Google]
Mayday.jpg
80 KB, 321x355
>>27402220
Yes, my greatest claim to fame is getting thrown out of prison for organizing the other inmates. I got caught while doing a bit of nocturnal direct action for ther union (the cops were forced to reveal they had a plant in our union in disclosure and were waiting for me with a surveillance team) and because I organized the local copwatch program, they were delighted to get me. They tried to give me bail conditions which would have red-zoned me from the entire city. My lawyer warned me if I refused the conditions I'd spend the next year and a half to two years in prison waiting for trial. I knew I could organize anywhere, so I told them to stick their bail up their ass.

First thing I did was recruit the range boss, then with his help got every inmate in the pod to sign a contract agreeing to riot if they separated individuals so they'd have to deal with us as a group. I used my media contacts to get us a front-page story on the shitty conditions.

Five days after sticking me in a room with 40 angry, bored, cop-hating criminals with nothing to do all day but sit and listen to me, they dragged me back into court and released me with no conditions. I didn't even have the "keep the peace and be of good behaviour" boilerplate so I couldn't refuse it. I was literally thrown out of prison. My proudest moment.
>>
>>27398600
Depression mostly
>>
File: 1454904869469.jpg (27 KB, 557x375) Image search: [Google]
1454904869469.jpg
27 KB, 557x375
>>27402228
Fug u, class warrior sponge bath anon is a fine young man and i wont have you making fun of him
>>
>>27402255
Yea we are polite and don't say anything we do it with looks now.
That's why we all look at you with that disgusted face.
>>
>>27402332
Damn man i thought it was you, its been a while.
So you are renovating the meating place for your union of street hustlers?
What's your goal for it?
>>
>>27402347
Shut the fuck up you fat ugly shit.

Take a shower before you come out your hiding spot Steve.
>>
>>27402332
So you're a crying little bitch?
Who in his right mind actually tries to start a prison riot, you dumb idiot.

The conditions are bad for a reason those people don't deserve better.
>>
>>27402413
The union hall will serve several functions. First, it's a place for us to hang out, socialize, and have meetings. But more than that, we also open it to the public four days a week. We serve free coffee, free pop, and free snacks. We believe it shouldn't cost money just to exist; you can't even use a bathroom or get a glass of water on a hot day any more without having to buy something. On top of all of this, though, we also keep alive the hobo traditions by offering free music lessons to anyone who wants to become a busker and free arts and crafts classes in traditional hobo crafts like walking sticks and spoon rings. We have free wifi, a computer station, and a crafting station people can use, all at no cost. And if people want to make a little extra money, we'll allow them to sell their handicrafts in our storefront; we keep 25%, they get 75%.
>>
File: 1455065533359.jpg (10 KB, 250x222) Image search: [Google]
1455065533359.jpg
10 KB, 250x222
>>27402480
>>27402443
Rude af
pls leave my board.
>>
>>27402521
Sounds pretty cool, sounds like this type of thing could become a nonprofit swap meet.
Has anything intresting happened for you?
>>
>>27402531
How about you make me you little fucking faggot

Take a fuckin shower you smell like your moms underboob
>>
>>27402521
You charge people 25% to sell their stuff ? Are you fucking kidding me, and you say you're a people's person?
>>
File: 1458867758005.jpg (203 KB, 1125x1125) Image search: [Google]
1458867758005.jpg
203 KB, 1125x1125
>>27402611
>being this salty at internet strangers
how do i know you're an unlikable shit in real life
>>
>>27397972
Are you talking about the Chris who hosts our D&D?
>>
>>27402521
Hobo really describes you good.
It shouldn't cost to exist? Bitch pay your wifi bill first.
>>
>>27402646
happy merchant detected
>>
File: Untitled.png (123 KB, 1216x844) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
123 KB, 1216x844
>>27402611
Class warrior anon isnt me senpai, im not talking about showering but i probably shower more often than you do.
Why don't you go vape your own piss?
>>
>>27402666
I actually just hate robots. I come here occasionally to make you faggots mad. It works fine.
>>
>>27402711
Wow you did all that to prove nothing.

You're still the same fat faggot OP is.
>>
>>27402646
From what i can tell, class warrior's union hall is a non profit, from what you read they serve multiple functions that need money to function.
>>27402724
I'm not mad, just disappointed.
>>
>>27402592
A swap meet is one of the things we're planning when we get the back room properly renovated. It'll hold 50 people, and we'd like to be able to offer it to community groups for meetings and things at no charge. One of my ideas is to hold a nerd-swap; the only things allowed at the swap meet are non-essential, fun things like comic books, computer games, and electronics.

And this place has really... interesting energy. A psychic has told us that this building has dark and extremely strong energy. I knew that going in. Some people are really turned off when they step through the door, but I felt instantly at ease even when it was a total wreck. I have a dark heart myself, so I'm copacetic with the energy here. Everything we've done here has been a lot easier than it should have been; the building wants us here. It stood empty for years, waiting for us. We've brought the whole place back to life, and now we're feeding energy back and forth between us and the building, bouncing off each other. Feels good, man.
>>
>>27402724
>i'm proud of wasting my time being a nuisance on a website for losers
>>
>>27402646
I'm guessing you've never run a retail business. A profit margin of less than 100% is almost unheard of in retail, and a healthier profit margin is usually regarded as 200-300%. Taking 25% to sell their stuff for him through volunteer labour so we can afford to operate the space is pretty reasonable, especially since they can set their price at anything they want.
>>
>>27396522
I just had my first shower in 2015 and 2016 this week. Congrats, I guess.
>>
>>27402852
*first shower of 2015 - 2016
>>
>>27402772
Do you post here often?
What you are doing is really fukken cool my man, i want to keep hearing about this shit.
im in arizona tho
>>
>>27402902
I used to come to r9k a lot more often, but all the /pol/tard racists and bigots really pisses me off. When half the threads on the front page are "why I hate niggers" or "women are lying whores and should die," I lose any interest to contribute here. And any time I share anything about my life here, I'm called a liar. I end up having to out myself, and you see the reaction I get.

If you ever get up to Michigan (we're 15 minutes from downtown Detroit through the tunnel), you're welcome to come down and see the hall. Let me know in advance and I can probably rustle up some billeting for you too.
>>
>>27403009
What's the union hall's address again?
Do you have a contact?
>>
>>27397084
>Balls get sweaty
>>
>>27403110
Sure, we're at 956 Tecumseh Rd. East in Windsor, Ontario, and our phone number is (519) 944-8096. You can also get ahold of us through our Go Fund Me page.
>>
>>27403194
Good shit man, i have to go but have a good one.
>>
>>27397084

no mate, you stink.

You are a seething mass of putrid bacteria, yeast and fungus, being near you will bring tears to anyones eyes.
>>
File: 1458734235829.jpg (961 KB, 810x8815) Image search: [Google]
1458734235829.jpg
961 KB, 810x8815
>>27397753
Are you the same guy with an apartment full of trash and rotten sour cream???!
>>
>>27404798
Not the person you replied to but
>that pic
>mfw I am becoming that
>>
>>27401600
>Someone washing dishes and bathing in a bucket (located in a weird basement) in a first world country in the 21st century is quoting Nieztsche

This is unexpectedly fitting
>>
>>27403009
You sound like a cool guy honestly. If you had better hygeine, better style (beards are in. fedoras/high school goth clothes are not.), and worked out you could get a hippie gf instantly.
>>
File: limao.jpg (105 KB, 384x428) Image search: [Google]
limao.jpg
105 KB, 384x428
>>27396929

>trying to convince a mentally ill person to change their behaviors
Thread replies: 197
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.