[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot Hypocrisy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7
File: truth.jpg (25 KB, 480x536) Image search: [Google]
truth.jpg
25 KB, 480x536
Robot Hypocrisy #1:

Its okay to mock a women for having a prominent labia but not a man for having a teeny cock.

You literally can't defend this reasoning. As a femanon with a "roastie" you would all be desperate to suck, pls FUCK OFF.
>>
post your roastie beef curtains and I'll allow women to laugh at small penises
>>
File: 1457960431668.jpg (22 KB, 480x304) Image search: [Google]
1457960431668.jpg
22 KB, 480x304
>>27396414
I'm not desperate though, I take what I get when it comes around
Your point is invalid
>>
>>27396414
Woman Hypocrisy #1:

>It's okay to mock men for being short, but it's not okay to mock women for being fat
>>
>>27396414
The roast posting started as retaliation.
>>
I mock both dicklets and roasties you autist, the only ones who cry about it being oppression is the whores, and their feature isn't even genetic

but yeah nice work here's your (You) well done on successfully baiting a response I hope you're proud etc etc
>>
>Not realising the whole idea of the roastie insult was to flip back at women what they had been doing for fucking ever with penis insults
>Women crying unfair as soon as their own medicine is used against them
>>
>>27396414
The irony of women being upset about being defined by their looks when women are the ones who define themselves by their looks and use their looks to get what they want and also are far more harsh judge of looks than men are. Men you just need to hit a few parameters, for women you are required to have everything.

Also, a roastie pussy is a product of being a slut while a small penis isn't. That is like making fun of someone for their height instead of being fat when being fat is a choice and height isnt.

PS I am a chad and think the robots are still right about you stacy
>>
I don't think anyone ever claimed women are not allowed to mock microdick faggots.

Besides, if some girl was laughing at how some guy she fucked had a tiny 3.5" cock, 99% of people would not give a fuck. If some guy was laughing about how some girl had a disgusting flappy vagina, people would think he is a prick.
>>
File: 1457816720729-3.png (65 KB, 402x402) Image search: [Google]
1457816720729-3.png
65 KB, 402x402
>make fun of dicks since forever
>one day, get the same shit back
>OMG HIPPO CRAZY
>>
>>27396414
The funny thing about robots is that if the girl is pretty but has a roastie they wont make fun of her beef curtains

If the girl is ugly but has an innie they'll make fun of it anyway calling it axe wound or tarantula head etc etc

They're disgusting. At least when girls mock their small dicks they do it because they're actually small
>>
>>27396414
Literally everyone will make fun of you for having a tiny dick though, man or woman.
>>
>>27396414
Roast the toast, toasty toasty.
>>
File: roatie the toasty.png (599 KB, 1089x519) Image search: [Google]
roatie the toasty.png
599 KB, 1089x519
>>27396414
roasty is disgusting compare to button mushroom
>>
>>27396414
I have never seen a single post on this board of anybody telling anyone else not to make fun of men with small dicks.

you made it up.
>>
>>27396613
Nobody is more shallow than robots.
>>
File: 1458602264957.png (114 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1458602264957.png
114 KB, 396x385
>>27396414
because being a roastie is literally your fault for beign a fucking slut, while a small dick is a thing you're born with
NEXT
>>
>>27396414
So if I call a woman fat that means I'm the one who's actually fat? Huh...
>>
File: 1458711861061.jpg (24 KB, 600x601) Image search: [Google]
1458711861061.jpg
24 KB, 600x601
>>27396414
>As a femanon with a "roastie" you would all be desperate to suck, pls FUCK OFF
>you would all be desperate to suck
>desperate to suck

Keep farting up your own nose. Pussy eating is a meme, you can do so much more with your fingers.

The thing is you're probably a guy who would like to talk about cool robot stuff but people only reply to these shit-tier threads. I know the feel. So I will pretend to engage, just for (You)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.