[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know how people text each other, talk on the phone, and use
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: csgo.jpg (43 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
csgo.jpg
43 KB, 620x349
You know how people text each other, talk on the phone, and use Facebook as their social media? CS:GO is my social media. I try to make friends through there. Making friends IRL is too hard, because I always have to watch what I say. With CS:GO, I use callouts and strats to contribute to conversation, and people respond. We're all more accepted through the Internet then we are IRL.
>>
what's your rank then?
>>
>>27396374
I bet you are one of those who rush B every first round.
>>
>>27396534
>playing dust2

I bet you're one of those silvers who blame their team for holding them back
>>
OK Vladimir
>>
What's your steam and rank? I'm mg1
>>
>We're all more accepted through the Internet then we are IRL.
Only if you're actually good at the game with decent communication. Also, online interaction eliminates body language and your face out of the equation so a decent proportion of your awkwardness is eliminated.
>>
>>27396374

>played cs so much back in the early-mid 2000s I started only playing surfmaps to practice awp noscoping in mid-air and shit like that
>stopped playing around the time I was gittin really gud

I could've been a contender. Or atleast made a name doing youtube meme trickz videos...now I'm old and probably would need months to get back to the same place
>>
CS:GO is literaly HL2:DM with a counterstrike skin, 1.6 always superior
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.