[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help me out /r9k/ what do I say now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (87 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
87 KB, 750x1334
help me out /r9k/ what do I say now?
>>
>>27396283
Tell her Adachi is the killer
>>
>>27396283
Tell her you yell at your mommy too
>>
tell her you stay up half an hour past your bedtime
>>
Bad isn't the right term........ Psychopath that's the word you are looking for!!!
>>
Talk about the women you killed and raped
>>
>>27396283
"That's why I'm always dropping the soap ;)"
>>
"BRB, Jamal needs to get lubed up and prepped for my ass"
>>
>>27396304
using this

she is actually hot is fuck hope It works
>>
File: image.png (125 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
125 KB, 750x1334
damn weII what now senpai?
>>
tell her that you like to rape hot young infant girls
>>
>>27396370
I'm so gangster I stayed up an hour past my bedtime

mom ain't got shit on me
>>
>>27396300
Weab
>>
>>27396370
"no because apparently having a big dick is a crime now"
>>
>>27396370
Clearly not you stupid roastie cunt
>>
>>27396370
Can we get a bigger pic of her?
>>
>>27396370
Nah, I was fucking this dudes girl when he came home, he was all pissed off and wouldn't relax so I busted on his face and he had me arrested for assualt.
>>
>>27396370
No I'm in prison for using tinder to lure women into places I can murder them with no witnesses
>>
>>27396370
'nope, I'm locked up for carrying guns without a licence '
It's cheesy enough that it just might work
>>
>>27396474
I did put the muscle emoji but I guessed it probably wouldn't show up
>>
>>27396370
I'm I'm prision because I drove past a temple shouting "gas the likes race war now"
>>
>>27396370
>>27396283

>pretty enough to get a match that isn't a bot

rooooo
>>
>>27396434
Bumping this, let the dog see the rabbit so to speak
>>
>>27396370
No, the prison sentence was rape and murder of some chick I met online, but I would be happy to break out tonight ;)
>>
>>27396370
you really fucked up on that line

What is this beta loser numale notion that you are supposed to have a "conversation" on tinder. You send 3 sentences at the maximum explaining where you are going to meet up to fuck. That is it. You don't talk about gay shit like what her favorite color is.

After she said "bad boys are hot" you should have just said "meet me at X and I can show you how bad I can beat up that pussy." Literally. If it works then you get laid and if it doesn't work then she's not worth your time anyway and was one of those vapid girls who is only on tinder to collect as many complements as possible. I'm not about boosting female egos, I'm about getting my dick inside a warm tight vagina, so I don't care about having "long nice conversations :)"
>>
>>27396571
>Having sex with a girl who puts out online

You want aids or herpes don't you? You think you are the first guy she fucked online? Haaaaa
>>
>>27396673
>what's a rubber?
>>
>>27396571
This guy gets it tbhwaybffb (to be honest with all you beta faggot fuck boys)
>>
>>27396370
>goes on tinder
>fakes hes in prison so he can "escape" and fuck a girl.

Are there your beta male fantasies at work?

classy OP
>>
Tell her you need a spanking
>>
>>27396739
>A rubber stops all STDs

I bet you think a seat belt stops all deaths
>>
Said that you lied about being in prison
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.