[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you go to the cinema alone and a bunch of high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (67 KB, 398x321) Image search: [Google]
image.png
67 KB, 398x321
>tfw you go to the cinema alone and a bunch of high school normies sit behind you chatting about how wasted they're going to get later
>tfw you missed out on high school mischief
>>
cheer up op. high school kids get alchohol poisoning and die all the time.
>>
>tfw had some friends in high school
>tfw once went to the cinema
>tfw they still never invited me to any parties
>tfw now friendless
>tfw never had a single female friend
>>
wtf stops you from doing the very same thing?
>>
>>27395845
What movie did you see faggot?
>>
>>27396093
Batman v superman

I know. I know... I'm a cuck.
>>
>>27395845
OP do you live in Canada?
>>
>>27396093
How was it, also wtf are you doing?
>>
>>27396131
How was it, wtf are you doing now? Why not go out and get a bottle and just get shit housed and hang with robros here
>>
>>27396131
Im not into comic book shit like that, who the fuck won anyway, where you from hoss
>>
>>27396186
Wrong person, but I am watching Youkai Watch right now just got done eating a steak fajita, I'm debating on pooping or getting liquir or both idk im pretty /comfy
>>
>>27396186
>>27396211

>Batman's justification for hating superman was weak and poorly written, and the film took too long to get to that final fight
>Batman becomes insta best friends with superman after he finds out supe's mother has the same first name as his (considering that just 5 seconds ago he was about to kill superman with the kryptonite spear)
>Lex Luthor was a total Joker rip off
>doomsday looked like that fucking troll from LOTR fellowship of the ring
>addition of wonder woman was forced and obviously for fan service
>only the fight scenes were decent
>my rating 6/10
>>
>>27395845
Did you get blacked in highschool? Are you NEET?
>>
>>27396329
>Did you get blacked in highschool
There were no black people in my school.

>Are you NEET?

Kind of but I only travel from home to save on rent.
>>
>>27396310
That sounds didsapointing as fuck senpai, thanks for the info I'll watch it after its done in movies, last one I saw was zootopia it was real good no homo
>>
>>27396361
You from Canada? Also what are you going to have for dinner? I think I'm going to make brinner
>>
>>27396310
How fucking predictable, that sucks. Movie looked shit anyway, couldn't Supes move at the speed of sound and simply explode Batman? Everyone is saying it'd be this big contest but Superman is literally God so what the fuck?
>>
>>27396460
They might as well have batman and superman suck each other off now
>>
>>27396361
No blacks where you went? How.. nice
>>
>>27395845
I sat at the normie table in high school (I was a cyborg) and all they talked about was getting fucked up on the weekends/reflecting on how fucked up they got last weekend. I was never invited anywhere and had no friends so I just sat there while people made plans in front of my face.
>>
>>27395845
How old are you, its just highschool my nigga
>>
File: dis nigga.jpg (73 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
dis nigga.jpg
73 KB, 1280x720
>tfw me and my friends were the kings of mischief back in high school
>tfw we still hang out on a regular basis having fun times and laughs.

yeah I for sure did not miss out on teenage fun times and mischief.
>>
>>27396529
You ever fug?
>>
>>27395845
>go to the cinema alone
>am high on cough medicine
>feel a tad insecure, what if someone knows!
>movie starts
>ahhh finally, no one will notice me now
>relaxing as fuck, feels like I'm really IN THE MOVIE
>movie ends
>stumble out a bit more carelessly but not too much
>walk home
>listening to music with eyes closed for a bit
>sleepysleep

I just narrated how I want my day to go today. I wonder if it will...?
>>
>>27396557
What did you do in highschool? I'm a old fag I spent my days playing MUDS, hated highschool so I graduated a year early I had friends but fuck that mess
>>
>>27396559
I fugged ur mom
That's how you were born
Yes, you got your robot genes from me. Sorry son. I left you and your mom because I felt ashamed of myself, not because I didn't love you.
>>
>tfw never hung out once outside of school with friends, not once.
>Whenever I see school age kids hanging out outside I break down and cry.
I want off this ride.
>>
File: 1453621906001.jpg (26 KB, 600x726) Image search: [Google]
1453621906001.jpg
26 KB, 600x726
I had this experience once. I rode the bus. A couple of youngsters got on board. Boys aged around 15? I did not have friends when I was 15, still don't, I heard them talking:

>That night was awesome. We walked around the park drunk. We came across a group of girls. And we made out with them. Then we even got in to a real club! I don't get those that don't want to go out and rather stay at home.

Fuck. What joys. What adventure. I never got to kiss a girl, and I am almost 30. Damn. Life is so fucking unfair. My only crime was not having any kids wanting to play with me. That was my sole reason for missing out.
>>
>>27396579
That sounds fun other then the cough medicine just get drunk as fuck in the movie, get some vodka and put it in a water bottle sit back and get fucken shitty
>>
>later
>not before watching the movie
They were doing it wrong anyway.
>>
>>27396609
You hang out with us senpai why cry
>>
>>27396579
All of that could happen or you could get shot, or blown up by ahkmed
>>
>>27396614
Thats rough man, at least by a hooker?q
>>
>>27396694
You're right. I should bring my bulletproof vest and my emergency helmet.
Thanks for the heads up.
>>
who cares you fucking retard, boo hoo you don't get to waste your teenage years getting drunk and getting shitty grades woe is you
>>
>>27396627
>not during

i sneak a 26er in my purse
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.