[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Start Working out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1454795734550.jpg (15 KB, 250x336) Image search: [Google]
1454795734550.jpg
15 KB, 250x336
>meet girl online
>lives a few hours away
>We never met but ERP often
>She has a cute face but fat
>I started going to the gym about a year ago
>We're both super kinky
>She started working out and details her progress to me with pics
>We're meeting up in the summer, and her goal is to be fit enough so we can fuck like rabbits

Life is going right for once, robots. If you haven't yet, get a gym membership and start going.
>>
>She's getting fit
>Already has a cute face
>going to a gym which is bound to be filled with Chads

What have you done? She'll be part of the Thundercock harem in no time.
>>
this isn't your personal blog you faggot take your roastie crossfit whore and get out before you get lynched
>>
>>27395889
Why are you so angry, anon?

>>27395873
Well, she's a complete weaboo as well. And she's shitty at talking to people IRL.
>>
>>27395842
ya fucked up brosky, as she gets better looking the chads will pick her up, by time shes in shape to fuck like rabbits with you, shell already have been fucking like rabbits with the gym chads
>>
WHERE THE FUCK DO YOU MEET GIRLS ONLINE
>>
>>27395928
>And she's shitty at talking to people IRL.

She doesnt need to be good at conversation if she looks good.
>>
>>27395928
if you want to brag about some weaboo trash who probably streams anime and reads her mangos off niggastream take that shit to tumblr or facebook
i honestly hope chad turns her into a single mother of 3 kids that she cant afford
>>
>>27395928
>Well, she's a complete weaboo as well. And she's shitty at talking to people IRL.

Does it matter? Chad will smell the fresh, unfucked pussy like a bloodhound. He'll home in, put the moves on her, (She'll be unable to resist Chad's charm because A.) she has never been shown attention. B.) It's an attractive Chad.) And then she'll be slobbing all over his knob by the week ends.

It's over m8.
>>
>>27396066
>>27396039
>>27396013
Guess I'm gonna make a strategically timed visit then
>>
>>27396030
World of Warcraft, no lie.
>>
>>27396030
Steam, dude.
>>
>>27395842
Damn anon, you better get in there quickly before she starts riding other dick
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.