[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi, ask 'Chad' anything, and why are most of you faggots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
Hi, ask 'Chad' anything, and why are most of you faggots here mad at me?
>>
they have low self-esteem and think it's due to females not being interested in them

they think females are only attracted to around 1/40 men, and even if they were, they will cheat on them, steal their stuff, divorce them if they got married, made them pay alimony. etc. they think that literally every single girl is like this. they assume the worst of every woman without even meeting them and getting to know them

basically they have this disgusting misogynistic view of women while simulatenously needing women for their self-esteem. and so they blame chad. chad caused all women to be this way. if only chad didn't exist then i'd get my virgin waifu

lol, you robots assume EVERY, literally every single girl no exceptions has slept with like 20 different guys, cheated on them all, never wants to be in a relationship, be a mother, have children
>>
>>27395947
>>27395772
stop replying to yourself
>>
LQ bate
>>
>>27395947
written by a chick
>>
>>27395947
Holy shit, OP here also a good statement.
Even tho im the Chad guy, I gotta say, many women (without them even knowing) are very greedy and expect alot out of their partner. This is not because of Chad. But I also doubt this, but I have confirmed 60 pooz slained and had 4 relationships, currently in one as well, longest so far 1 and a half year.

They somehow always turnout to be some sort of monster deep inside, some just show it more than others. But as i said, I cant draw a line over all women, but from my experience, Many of them are greedy whores these days
>>
prove you're chad t b h
>>
>>27396025
Adding more.

I used to be a beta until i was 17 and changed my life, now i do gym, muay thai and eat healthy.

Women now have an appeal for me, wants me more and tries to seem like they are special and does alot of shit to start with to impress, but so far many of them slowly wants more and more. Like they can work, they can gym and so on, but when it comes down to entertaining, i always gotta provide, if they want to change something, i have to change with them, if i dont do shit for a few days, im a shitter(even tho im sick). I stopped drugs/ciggs/pills/unhealthyeating started gym and so on while in a relationship, but that still isnt enough, as well as i pay for apartment and most likely cooks.

Dont hate on the Chad, its the other sex you should hate.
>>
File: fgt.jpg (23 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fgt.jpg
23 KB, 640x480
>>27396060
me a few months back, dunno what it proves
but i guess you are thinking about the shallow part, also got hair back out
>>
>>27395772
We're jealous. That's all there is to our hatred of you.
>>
>>27396115
Yeah but i dont understand, i used to be a sucker lowlife beta, still could get girls very easily, since its alot about mind manipulation(Had a hard time keeping them, but didnt want that back in the days, so it was cool)
>>
>>27396147
I'm too autistic to manipulate people.
>>
>>27396190
dude i have low asperger as well as add, its no excuse. I was retarded af early, but i learned and studied them to start off with and after some confidence it was very easy, by that i mean, no, do not use movies as an example how to pick up girls
>>
File: famalantano.jpg (71 KB, 1078x1080) Image search: [Google]
famalantano.jpg
71 KB, 1078x1080
>>27396107
LMAO
YOU ARE NOT A CHAD, MY FRIenD>
>>
>>27396235
Like i said, i have hair now, as well as a GF, I do not hunt or slay random pooz.

I do muay thai and gym and i had shit hair, like i said all grown out, feels irrelevant talking to bait but why not
>>
>>27396269
>talking to bait
lol

I'm sorry you had to find out this way
>>
>>27396092
Chad is the one who keeps betas in line, Chad is the problem, Chad has the support of other Chads whenever he's confronted by a lesser male who's done with Chad's shit.
You're the enemy don't pretend
>>
>>27395947
10/10 post

A perfect summary of robots.
>>
>>27397027
No, im a lonewolf, i dont hang with many friends, got like 2-3 which is main friends, and i dont hang to much with them either, but they are good friends 3 of them are betas. But i think its another bait, but got a fever and am bored tonight so ill sit here and chat with everyone
>>
>>27395947
>lol, you robots assume EVERY, literally every single girl no exceptions has slept with like 20 different guys, cheated on them all, never wants to be in a relationship, be a mother, have children
>implying i'll ever find a woman that would put up with me
That's all that matters, i know they don't want anything to do with me so i don't even try to "charm" them or whatever you call it
>>
>>27397237
hey, OP here, not even trying to bait out confidence in you, its easier than you think. You just gotta shower(not smell bad) but on some parfume(helps alot, no not AXE from supermarket) and not look like you've been a sack of shit your entire life, thats about it.

this wont get you any hot models though, unless you rich/famous
>>
>>27397289
Lol the hygiene bait
Ok i'm out
>>
>>27397311
ahh, i understand, it wont help unless you cant talk to a women or so on, which is true
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.