[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Seems like back then, no one wanted a chubby hightest girl. They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Z4xac5WBQHg.jpg (98 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Z4xac5WBQHg.jpg
98 KB, 1280x720
Seems like back then, no one wanted a chubby hightest girl. They were a nice fallback solution, but now Chads are suddenly snatching them up left and right.
What's left for us robots to choose from, besides the uggos?
>>
No one.

All women fuck Chad.

Men between 6/10 and 8/10 get the leftovers.

Men below 6/10 get nothing.
>>
>Chats are suddenly snatching them up left and right

Because chads are tired of the entitled princess girls that want to be showered with money and attention only to have her wander off to the next chad because she got bored of the initial money and attention.

The high test girls are looking for someone to keep, and they reciprocate the attention back to the giver.

>What's left for us robots to choose from
Self improvement and higher standards from your personal choice in a partner. Do your best, and you shall be rewarded.
>>
>>27395754
>Because chads are tired of the entitled princess girls
i think it's more of a media thing desu, now everyone is into big butts and curves
>>
>>27395691
yes you dumb rat, uggos go with uggos. stay in your lane
>>
>>27395847
I'm not a uggo, I'd say I'm a good 5-7.
I'm just a socially awkward spaz.

I shouldn't have to settle for less
>>
>>27395988
>rating yourself a 5-7

that means you're a 3 on a good day senpai
>>
>>27395691
I saw an anon say she was 6'0" tall. This girl is way too big for most anons here.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.