[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do people here hate normal people? Is it pure envy?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4
File: uN0T37s.jpg (60 KB, 833x680) Image search: [Google]
uN0T37s.jpg
60 KB, 833x680
Why do people here hate normal people? Is it pure envy?
>>
>>27395594
because
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdemFfbS5H0
>>
You kick us around enough and of course we're gonna bite
>>
File: robots feels.jpg (230 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
robots feels.jpg
230 KB, 768x1024
>>27395594
Not pure envy but I wager it's the anger that the life they want and reality will not get along
So seeing people that adapt to that reality and are happy likely sets them on fire.
Pic related would be a good example just swap physical impairments with mental ones.
>>
>>27395594
Yes, it's usually envy.
>>
>>27395670
A lot of people here aren't seriously mentally impaired, they have completely rectifiable issues like poor social skills or minor anxiety.
>>
>>27395733
To be fair the guy in the chair might be healing from injury and rectifiable issues could be there but that doesn't make the in the moment transition any easier
Also a lot of people here are underage shitposters that want a lot of attention and will post what ever gets the most clicks. Surprise it's self loathing and hate threads where anons will jump in to critic or help them
>>
>>27395594
Probably, but why do normies hate robots? And with the [CURRENT YEAR] and all the Bernie voting cucks
>>
>>27395883
In general they don't, "robots" just have a victim complex going on. In many ways it's like how many poorer groups blame the system for their lack of success.
>>
>>27395623
Nobody is kicking u around but u
>>
>>27395594
You can hate them all you want but what I often see is that people hate them for being successful with sports. This isn't justified because they do not prevent you from reaching the same greatness unless it's team sports or something.
>>
Jesus Christ this thread is shit and so fucking sincere about it.

You're bland
You're intellectually finite. So so finite. Like Rhode Island.
You're oblivious
You're obnoxious
You're everywhere
>>
>>27395594
Because fuck them that's why
>>
>>27395594
You should suck off a fellow Robro
>>
>>27397483
This. There are literally just young men with their expectations twisted hard by the internet. No one is shouting "faggot virgin loser" on the streets randomly at you, it's just all in your head.
>>
>>27395594
Mostly due to their close minded mentality.
>>
>>27398747
don't h8, just rel8
>>
>>27399106
>normalfags are close-minded
>anons are close-minded
pottree
>>
>>27399112
No. Not today. Every other day but today.
I am so fucking alone. I have spent years relating to you. Relating to what? 15 degrees of existence. The. Same. Slice. Of shit. Over and over and over. Year after year. I have been so patient, and there definitely have been rewards, but I need someone who can actually understand me or I won't be able to continue for much longer. I'm starving for a genuine connection, you self-satisfied asshole. It's almost been a decade. God. Damn. It.

I'm almost out but holy shit it hurts.

And don't you have enough of the fucking planet to relate to? Why the fuck are you here? Is something missing? Or is it just to find another novelty to feel offended over? Do you actually care about the discrepancy between us? Don't bother.
>>
>>27399560
Chillax bro, no need to go all emo on us. Plenty of people understand you, you just don't understand them.
>>
File: Jeb_.gif (2 MB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
Jeb_.gif
2 MB, 800x533
>>27395594
They just disgust me, it's like a knee jerk reaction.
>I was bullied though
>>
>>27395594
People here don't think they can fit into society so they don't try then they come here to vent about how life is so unfair.
>>
>>27399870
But surely to try is to change and that means to not be yourself dude
>>
>>27395594

Because normal people are religiously optimistic and attribute everything to choice and free will.
They believe that everything has a solution and that we chose our circumstances.
>>
>>27399754
Either I go emo or I go Hyde. Actually it felt really good just to type the words out right now. Thanks for taking it in stride. Usually people stop talking to me at this point. I used to be able to understand people and vice versa, but I can't anymore. I've finally figured out why that is, but I can't address the problem in less than a year. So for now I live in purgatory.
>>
>>27400445
Normal people have a more diverse set of attitudes than that
>>
>>27400674

I'm specifically referring to normal people who come to this board to say that robots just need to be themselves and try harder and everything will work out somehow.
>>
>>27395594
I don't hate normies, I just don't want to be around them. No harsh feelings or whatever, just not the kind of people I tend to feel at ease around of.
>>
>>27395614
Well I'm thoroughly triggered.

That video should be called Millennials: The Downfall of Humanity.
>>
>>27400920
>Millennials: The Downfall of Humanity.
do you people really pull this "i hate my own generation" shit unironically?
>>
>>27395623
How are normies keeping you down?
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 328x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 328x277
>>27395733
Its never this simple. For one you have no idea of what each anon on this board is going through. You don't know what there mental issues are, and in many cases even they don't truly know.

But even assuming its something minor, there are so many other factors to consider. Home life, friends, general intelligence, and hell even luck.

I fucking hate it when outsiders just say "You can get past it if you try".

I've been trying my whole life. Even worse, I'm a white middle class male. So automatically I'm not allowed to complain. I'm supposed to be happy, and because of that, I've suppressd everything my whole life. And now I feel nothing but pain, loneliness, and sadness. This inspite of all my hard work. This inspite of coming from money.

Tldr: Who are you to comment on our lofe experiences. GET OUT NORMIE!!!
>>
>>27401530
>using the word "normie"
but anon you are the normie
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.