[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I become un-redpilled?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8
File: nosadpeople.png (314 KB, 338x397) Image search: [Google]
nosadpeople.png
314 KB, 338x397
How do I become un-redpilled?
>>
suicide is the answer mon ami
>>
>>27395527
You can't. Once you're redpilled, you stay redpilled. End of story.
>>
>>27395541
This.

You can't ignore the truth
>>
File: Moon_phases.jpg (218 KB, 1260x1890) Image search: [Google]
Moon_phases.jpg
218 KB, 1260x1890
>>27395527
you can't go back once you've known the bitter truth bud... enjoy
>>
>>27395527
Amnesia, probably. What are you wanting to forget anyway, OP?
>>
>>27395527
grow up u edgy fucking teen
>>
>>27395527
That is the point.
Did you even watch The Matrix?
>>
File: 4L_kya3psR0.jpg (47 KB, 391x366) Image search: [Google]
4L_kya3psR0.jpg
47 KB, 391x366
I wish I never was red pilled aswell I would do anything for the blue pill
>>
>>27395541
I never asked for any of this :(
>>
>>27395553
>truth

In any decent philosophy class the first thing they teach is that because of the nature of logic and rhetoric anything that can be argued effectively is valid. Flat earth theory for example is just as valid as sphere earth theory.

In the end whatever you believe in is just a leap of faith. The only way to never be wrong is to be "agnostic about everything" - what Robert Anton Wilson proposed. He also said that you should purposefully change your beliefs and see if reality changes with them. In my experience, it seems that it does. I never had a paranormal experience before I accepted the possibility of supernatural phenomena, now I've had a few strange experiences.

But what is reality? Is it what you see? If you trust your senses, hallucinations and dreams are real. Anime is real. Everything is real. If you don't trust your senses, than how do you distinguish real from unreal? This rambling post could go on forever but I hope you get my point.

THERE IS NO TRUTH AS YOU UNDERSTAND IT!
>>
>>27395613
A blue pill life is worse. You're better off. Being red pilled only brings advantage to life
>>
>>27395690
Me neither, senpai. But you can't go back and that's it.
>>
you can't go back, the only way is forward, deeper into the abyss hoping there is a way out
>>
>>27395721
This mindset is the cancer of philosophy and why everybody thinks we're faggots
>>
>>27395573
The only girl who has showed interest in me has a child and I feel uncomfortable in a relationship with her because of it.
>>
File: 534365B5.webm (2 MB, 558x418) Image search: [Google]
534365B5.webm
2 MB, 558x418
>can't look at females anymore without wondering how many cocks they have sucked
>look at every black person with intense disdain
>brood over the inevitable extinction of whites
>notice the constant stream of gay and cuck propaganda all over music, tv, and movies
>realize how much of a kike scam working and college is
>never going to get married
>never going to pass on my genes
>>
>>27395527
take a break from pol
in fact take a break from this website period

hopefully this cancerous place gets erased out of your head and you never come back. im counting on you
>>
>>27395757
Oh you mean the mindset that has been present in philosophy since time immemorial? Yeah, it's cancer. In fact, it's why Socrates was forced to kill himself. If only he didn't pick apart people's ideas he would have lived.
>>
>>27395527
>How do I become un-redpilled?

-people are good at heart
-everyone is equal
-good guys win and bad guys lose
-liars and cheaters don't prosper
-women love sweet guys and scorn assholes
-if you work hard enough you'll be a success
-the government is a force for good
-the media doesn't lie
-the banks are honest and moral
-life has meaning
-objective morality exists
-slutty women are good long term partners
-homosexuality is not a defect
-humans are special snowflakes and not just instinct driven animals
-suicide is for cowards
>>
>>27395527
>How do I become un-redpilled?
you don't red pill wasn't real to begin with
>>
>>27395757
M-Muh axioms mufugga
>>
>>27395757
That is why nobody can take philosophy seriously as something. It is essentially a dead area in modern times and been fully replaced by science. Your idealism is to literally accomplish nothing and never make progress because you can't know nuffin.
>>
>>27395721
>THERE IS NO TRUTH AS YOU UNDERSTAND IT!
I couldn't agree with you more
>>
>>27395757
You are saying you are a philosopher but does not understand subjectivity? Who is this we? Also, he is correct, truth is whatever you want it to be. That is why people will look at the same thing and die fighting over it because they see different things.
>>
I feel you OP
But at the same time I'd have to wipe my memory.
The problem is once you become redpilled you realize how worthless the entire world around you is, save for a few examples of course.
When I was bluepilled I rarely thought outside of my county, let alone state, and thought I was in the right defending the fucking beaners around me.
Fuck Texas
Fuck this whole place.
Blue pilled is setting yourself up for failure because you dont think beyond your immediate area.

>>27395907
Wrong
Wrong
Hah
HAHA
AHAHAHAH
Okay yeah
Sometimes
Stop you're too much
Suicide is for cowards is the only one I 100% agree with.
>>
>>27396012
blue pilled faggots are brainwashed to the point they are going to end up happy or have something to strive for to be happy

i prefer be happy than "right"

too late now tho....
>>
>>27395721
how does this affect, in any way, the fact that most girls get cum over their faces each week end at the nightclub and are dumb narcissist
>>
>>27395880
Socrates constantly searched for the truth, he wasn't just a faggot who claimed we can't know anything because what the fuck does that shitty mindset solve?
>>
File: 1455740204894.png (424 KB, 519x903) Image search: [Google]
1455740204894.png
424 KB, 519x903
>tfw redpilled nigger
I wish I was like Woolie again. It fucking hurts so much.
>>
>>27396054
Well yeah they're brainwashed.
I don't mean that in "oh some spooky wizard made them abide to his will"
Well Marxism is basically that but I don't mean that in this context
What I mean is that they get off to being nice, something in their brain releases dopamine or some shit when they're nice to people so they try to make EVERYONE happy/nice at the expense of themselves.

I feel you though.
Wish I could be happy.
>>
>>27395527
>un-redpilled
You mean bluepilled right? It's almost as if you've never heard of the Matrix
>>
>>27396106
Become gay and then go on talk shows and shut down feminists. You could be the nigger version of milo yippyioano
>>
>>27395768
wtf, salsa mi amigo?
>>
>>27395765
Taking care of another man's child is the ultimate red pill. Even being a cuck is red pill. You are allowing your woman to have a kid with a better man meaning she will produce a stronger more intelligent child who would still be yours. My wife has kids from 3 different men while we were married. They are better looking, strong, and smart and I am still their father
>>
File: 1458270291996.png (198 KB, 1096x1336) Image search: [Google]
1458270291996.png
198 KB, 1096x1336
>>27396237
AYKM
>>
File: 18234839557.png (530 KB, 497x468) Image search: [Google]
18234839557.png
530 KB, 497x468
>>27396237
This post can't be real.
>>
>>27395721
>Philosophy

Just retarded semantics. Classical philosophy was mostly grounded in asking questions over matters we couldnt understand since science wasnt developed. Thats why scientists hundreds of years before the industrial revolution referred to themselves as natural philosophers.

Nowadays we know that most philosophy is retarded when applied to the modern world. Also your flat earth analogy is retarded because I can prove the earth is round through empirical evidence and observation whereas flat earth theory relies on faulty logic
>>
File: 1440169245920.jpg (23 KB, 600x238) Image search: [Google]
1440169245920.jpg
23 KB, 600x238
it's like stepping out of depression. the memories are always with you
>>
There is no going back. Even if you work at it and have some genuine human experiences, the overwhelming stink of the shit that is contemporary society will eventually reach your sensitive nostrils.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.