[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one would you prefer, femanons?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: 1458925887317.jpg (193 KB, 553x650) Image search: [Google]
1458925887317.jpg
193 KB, 553x650
Which one would you prefer, femanons?
>>
>>27395523
It's all about the cock.
>>
>>27395523
The one that's not a manlet. I can just force him to go to the gym by threatening to cuck him if he doesn't do it.
>>
Right, I think. If he was funny.

He isn't ugly and that big dick would be a nice surprise.
>>
Nice photoshopping
>>
>>27395523
imagine being the dude on the right and having to tuck your dick in every time you put pants on
>>
>>27395648
mine's 5.5 to 8 cm flaccid and i have to do it or else it looks like i have a mini erection

>tfw microdick
>>
File: 0087.gif (139 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
0087.gif
139 KB, 500x281
>>27395523
>prefer

prefer for what op
>>
>>27395648

you mean there are guys who don't have to do that?
>>
>>27395523
dick on the right isn't particularly big desu famalam
>>
>>27395829
Stop destroying my confidence please
>>
how long is the dick on the right? 6'?
>>
>>27395776
you're not a female so your opinion does not matter
>>
>>27395799
Guys that are not faggots and too old for the skinny jeans thing?
>>
Guy of the left's an average ugly middle-aged man, but the guy on the right's body looks so fucking weird... he's like 110lbs tops.
And just look at their legs - I guarantee that the guy on the right got right back into his wheelchair after the photoshoot.
>>
>>27395942
>implying
How is anyone suppose to give a proper opinion if the question isn't clear?
>>
>tfw my bf is the left version
I like nice faces and I am terrified of dicks, so it's pretty good.
>>
>>27396185
terrified? explain it.
>>
>>27396214
Most likely a tranny.

Once he's over the fear of dicks stuff he will go for a Chad with a footlong.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.