[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It Friday night. Why aren't you going out?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: imgres.jpg (4 KB, 251x201) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
4 KB, 251x201
It Friday night. Why aren't you going out?
>>
With whom can I go out?
>>
I never go out, I have no desire or reason to leave my home.
>>
>>27395142
Because its 2 in the afternoon.
>>
>>27395171
east coast beast coast.
>>
Get out Eurofag. I just got up
>>
File: sato2.jpg (22 KB, 292x292) Image search: [Google]
sato2.jpg
22 KB, 292x292
I'm going to sit alone in the middle of my living room with a lot of alcohol, drowning in guilt from killing an innocent man in a fatal car accident. I'm going to cry because two of my friends killed themselves in February, and I'm going to regret not visiting my Dad who beat me and I forgave later on. He's got a few years to live max because of the toll hardcore drugs have done to him. I'm not going to kill myself because I don't deserve that way out. I'm going to continue being a normie during the week, and I'm going to continue to improve others lives. Once I'm done helping my friends escape NEET/Hikikomori/Depressed lifestyles, I'm going to drink myself to death.
>>
>>27395155
Come down to Birmingham and I'll go out with you.
>>
>>27395298
Sounds like a plan. Good luck anon
>>
Because my mind is full of fuck OP
That's why
I kind of want to see a movie
Or maybe go out to dinner
I don't know
I'll probably just sit out on my deck
>>
I just decided to get out of bed, mom came back from good Friday thing, she probably wants me to go out but where shall I go? The nearby forest to hang myself? I forgot it was Friday as well
>>
>>27395413
Go up the local bar and get real pissed. Then talk to some people faggot
>>
>>27395481
But the age limit is sooo highhhhh....
and I'm talking to you aren't I? :3
>>
Cuz the movie doesn't start till 10
>>
Stuck at school for the break. Everyone went home
>>
Because I just spent the last 6 hours wagekeking and my feet feel like they're dissolving so I'm just lying in bed watching Arrested Development all night

Well that and I have no friends
>>
>>27395142
I don't usually go out. I just stay at home with my boyfriend and read while he plays video games.

I might go to the bookstore later though.
>>
Cause I have no social life.
One of my friends, the one who always took me out, recently became a bigger loser than before. My other friend, the one who was a loser, recently became a normalfag and only hangs out with me when he has nothing else to do. I've remained the same loser I always was, so there aint much I can do about it anymore.
>>
>>27395142
My mates are all boring cunts who never wanna go out when I'm free, but suddenly when I'm not free they do loads of shit without me

I'm only still mates with them because it would stop me from being a complete outcast
>>
In Ireland it's literally illegal to sell alcohol on Good Friday. That's why I'm here. Fucking barbaric.
>>
>>27395142
I'm not a wagecuck. I can go out any night I want, regardless of the week day.
>>
>stacey asked me to take her on a sushi date
>say ok
>only paying for myself btw, unless she pays for me
>going to take her home and fuck her all night

i got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

suck it atypicals
>>
Because I'll probably go to the liquor store and drink another bottle of vodka. Again. My liver literally hurts
>>
I'm probably going to go smoke some weed with my friends and watch netflix or if I can convince them, March Madness games. It's funny because I haven't really gone anywhere in two+ weeks outside the store that's less than 5 minutes away just to get tobacco products, but I bet I'm going to be considered a normie because of my plans for tonight & the fact I enjoy basketball.
>>
>>27395142
I already got out yesterday to see that awful Batman movie.
I just want to watch anime in peace tonight.
>>
> got no friends
> got no girlfriend
> got no money
> got no car
I got nothing at all
>>
File: 1325418616570.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1325418616570.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>27395142
>watch anime for 6 hours
>turn on internet, see news
>terrorists, murders, immigrants, general mischief everywhere
>feel immense hatred and anger over humanity, and a lot of sadness
>go back to watching anime
>the very same anime I hated several years ago
>the very same anime now serves as my escape from reality
>>
But I am going out. I am going to Popeyes and getting some tasty motherfucking chicken.

What are you going out for, Noodle Dick?
>>
>>27396844

Which anime, friendo?
>>
>>27396844
Which one you dumb frogposter. Is it some kind of SoL? My personal safe anime is Aria.
>>
File: Fucksake.png (3 KB, 160x49) Image search: [Google]
Fucksake.png
3 KB, 160x49
Friend cancelled on me
>>
>Going out in the day when our beloved Jesus Christ died.

I dont know about you, but nobody in my country goes out tonight.
>>
>>27396970

Shut up Jonah, why the fuck did you go and marry a fat hambeast dyke? Sad!
>>
>>27395142

because friday nights are when i marathon an anime and drink my face off.

also the only people who get sad about being inside on a friday night are failed normies and college students
>>
File: 12124235423.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
12124235423.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>27396844
This. I can't turn off my mind, even when I go out and everybody else is dancing, laughing etc all I can think of is "how can we fix this shit world" and they start asking questions like "what's wrong come on dude it's the weekend wooooo" but they just have no clue what's even happening.

They never saw all those liveleak videos.
They just never saw them, anon.
>>
>>27395142
It's Good Friday here, almost everything is closed, all the people I would consider friends are spending time with family or are too far away. Oh, and I'm defiantly not going to see the (apparent) disaster that is BvS so yeah.
>>
File: 1458419379971.jpg (27 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1458419379971.jpg
27 KB, 480x360
>>27397029
>also the only people who get sad about being inside on a friday night are failed normies and college students

PREACH

Having some time for yourself is literally god-tier. Tomorrow I need to attend some family dinner.
>>
>>27396844
>>27397056
Learn to be apathetic and accept the fact that if you can't change the problems in your own life like being a NEET/khv/social retard, that worrying about people getting bombed in another country really shouldn't mean shit to you. This is the approach I've used and I really just don't care about much anymore besides fixing my own life or attempting/pretending to.
>>
>>27397082

Self time is indeed best time.

I have a collection of dolls. I also own TV dinner trays. What I'd do on a weekend night when I need to relax is to surround my computer chair with TV dinners trays with my entire collection standing on them, and just marathon anime while stuffing myself full of take out food or like, a family sized box of twinkies.
>>
Its only 4pm. I still need to eat dinner and text people to see whats going on if anything.
>>
Going out at midnight actually. My dad as always isn't happy about it
"Why are you going out so late?"
>Because that's the time everyone is going out
"Are you gonna drink?"
>Well yeah it is my birthday?
"Dont drink, it's not good for your health"
>Yeah so the beers we drank during noon were good my health then?
"I'm telling you not to drink, if you wanna go ahead and do it be my guest"
Fucking hate hypocrisy and double standards over the simplest shit too.
>>
File: 1405352077653.jpg (246 KB, 835x773) Image search: [Google]
1405352077653.jpg
246 KB, 835x773
>>27395142
Because i don't like forced social occasions, it's like even going out is formula, work 9-5 and go at at 12 in the weekends. fuck off
>>
>>27395142
Because you might be there. You're very aggressively gay and we go to jail now if we beat you people up.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.