[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>7pm >Stick my head out of window and breathe in air
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: 1445711099278.jpg (7 KB, 174x250) Image search: [Google]
1445711099278.jpg
7 KB, 174x250
>7pm
>Stick my head out of window and breathe in air
>It feels fucking great
Anybody else finds happiness in breathing fresh air?
>>
about to open my window now, thanks op
>>
>>27395106
The best feeling in the world is going to the coast on a sunny day and breathing in that cool salty fresh air
>>
>open window
>hear black people 5 houses away talking loudly and shieet
>close window
>>
It's the best when you hotboxed and you take in a deep inhale afterwards. You can almost taste the freshness.
>>
Sometimes when I'm getting something from the freezer I like to stick my face in and take a breath of that frigid air. Feels good. Real good.
>>
>open window
>smell the shit coming from my neighbor's trailer sewer line coming back up
>go to work
>smell all the chemicals and processed shit they use to make products in the assembly line
Yeah, fresh air is great when you live in an industrialized area.
>>
>>27395106
Ah yes. I love the different smells of each season. As well as days when it rains and on a sunny day.

windows open right now feels good
>>
>open window
>dog starts barking from all the shit he hears
>close window
>>
>>27395106
I like plunging my nose into your mother's foul, disease-ridden, brimming-with-feces cunt and taking a ten-second inhale.
>>
>open window
>neighbors 8 kids out in their yard running around and screaming

fuck that
>>
File: 1458842500049.jpg (78 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1458842500049.jpg
78 KB, 960x640
>>27397134
>that smell of freshly cut grass
>>
>>27397208
>that smell of freshly shat ass
>>
>>27397220
A natural source of muscat smell.
>>
>open window
>panoramic view of the city
>everyone looks so small I don't feel inferior for once
One day I'll jump.
>>
>>27397251
The best smell in the world is a mixture of old shit, fresh shit, and pussy.
>>
File: meh.ro12175.jpg (20 KB, 695x642) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro12175.jpg
20 KB, 695x642
>>27395106
>live on 3rd floor
>open window
>can't stick head out window because of built in window screen
>scared people will think I'm looking at them if I stare out my window
FUCK you nomries leave
Reeeeeeeee
>>
>>27395106
>move into new house
>first night, wake up at 2am
>nose if blocked, can't breathe through it
>chest breathing is shallow as fuck, as if I'd eaten heaps of cotton
I thoroughly enjoy breathing now
>>
>>27397418
Might want to check for mold in the house my man.
>>
>>27397536
I have mold in my bedroom so I just sleep in the sofa for the past two months.

I get major headaches frol it and it's impossible to sleep in.
>>
>>27397564
Get one of those masks from the home depot and look up what kind of mold it is, then find out how to get rid of it. Better late than never, it'll only keep getting worse.
>>
>>27397536
my window opens to a lot of shrubs, I think something there is giving me a reaction.
and the window must not be sealing because it still happens a bit with the window closed
>>
>>27397598
It's behind the fiberglass wallpaper. I've seen it come through but it dissapeared with the heat again.
Probably a water leak.
>>
>>27397645
Your story is giving me a penis leak.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.