[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are normalfags so cancerous? https://www.youtube.com/wa
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (51 KB, 375x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51 KB, 375x360
Why are normalfags so cancerous?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdemFfbS5H0
>>
>>27394938
is this what the normies do in their free time
>>
>>27394938
You know, I think this video is supposed to be a little satirical, but it really isn't which is the sad part
>>
>>27394938

>being this late

>missing blatant piss taking

how many times did your parents drop you on your head
>>
They have a shit sense of humour.

Also they've now co-opted 4chan culture and 90% of Facebook is now made up of shit ""memes"" which are either watered down versions of things that originated here ("rare pepes xxxDDD", "mfw XXXDDD") or literally just images of famous people with text on them.

Apparently that's what normies consider "funny" these days. It's not even funny. Actually makes me want to kill myself.
>>
>>27395008
imitation is the sincerest form of flattery
>>
>>27395034
No, what it is is that normies have to be accepted by fucking everybody. Anything that is counter culture or obscure will eventually be adopted by normies
>>
>>27395072
i agree that they trample on everything, but that's only because they're shite. that doesn't negate what i said.
>>
>>27395246
True. Don't know why I said "no" really
>>
>>27395034
>>27395246
>>27395072
It's not intentional imitation though.

Normies believe that "memes" are simply images with text on them, and that they come from Facebook/Twitter.

There is another level of normies, slightly smarter than the Facebook bunch, who post-ironically describe themselves as "meme lovers" and spam frogs everywhere thinking it's funny. Some of them have started to seep into 4chan proper, but most don't even know what this site is.
>>
>>27394938
If i lose my mind and go on a killing spree my first targets.
>>
>>27394993
>implying you can't watch videos after more than a year or two

Normie get the fuck out please
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.