[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help me, lefty robots! I normally consider myself pretty left-leaning,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
File: 1400505874899.png (209 KB, 398x377) Image search: [Google]
1400505874899.png
209 KB, 398x377
Help me, lefty robots! I normally consider myself pretty left-leaning, but I've become completely redpilled on muslims and the refugee crisis. Can any lefty robots try to de-redpill me?
>>
File: 13462356457.png (180 KB, 353x400) Image search: [Google]
13462356457.png
180 KB, 353x400
>>27394862
ARE YOU KIDDING ME

Muslims don't even exist we are all one people one religion he wants them to wear identifiCAYshun

But all jokes aside, justice for Tay.
>>
No, now let's Make America Great Again robro.
>>
>>27394862
The "let's accept everyone" meme is bullshit. You don't expand communism all over the world by accepting the outcasts the other countries throw you. The best way to make communism international would be by dealing with every other head of state to turn the world red. Accepting immigrants only lowers the local labour and thus the value of the proletariat.
>>
File: 1458235824949.jpg (106 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1458235824949.jpg
106 KB, 1024x768
>>27394862
YOU AARE FUCKING A WHITE MALE
>>
you can still have liberal values while also realizing Muslims are violent crazy nut jobs that need to be thrown back into their desert shit hole and left to rot.
>>
Muslim people have every right to defend themselves. Europeans destroyed their nations with crusades and colonialism, and are now destroying them again with proxy wars.
Don't fall for the neckbeard alt-right nonsense. The future is ours and they can't do anything about it.
>>
File: 1458886258173.png (45 KB, 504x595) Image search: [Google]
1458886258173.png
45 KB, 504x595
>>27396197
yes goy muslims are victims
we need more diversity and more bombings
>>
File: Bernie.jpg (26 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
Bernie.jpg
26 KB, 480x360
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urnFap_MRJA
>>
>>27396197
yes the crusades were so bad, they are so relevant

let's just ignore the Muslims conquering Sicily and Spain,and constantly attacking the Italian states and the byzantines for hundreds of years
>>
>>27396197
Except usually the christians were the ones getting their butt cracked during the crusades
>>
>>27396243
the jews are the real master race. there more smarter than white people. hitler couldn't even kill them all what a loser
>>
>>27394862
You can not be a retarded autist normie and realize that not every muslim is bad but that taking in thousands of refugees that are basically the bottom of the barrel tier humans from a barbaric country and dont want to assimilate and that potentially have active terrorists with them is a retarded idea. Muslims that are literally doctors are fine, taking ficki ficki morons is beyond stupid.

The public seems to be brainwashed between the arguments of
>all muslims are good, terrorists dont do it for islam
and
>put kebab in concentration camps!

The real and only sensible stance to take is that taking in millions of economic migrants from a savage country is a horrible idea but making our actual intelligent muslims that are willing to assimilate feel welcome is important.
>>
File: 23423462346.png (227 KB, 486x582) Image search: [Google]
23423462346.png
227 KB, 486x582
>>27396197
>crusades

>rape and pillage southern europe for decades
>sex trafficking everywhere
>push deep into spain and parts of france
>one day europeans gather a force of 50,000
>some of them don't even make it in time
>strike once at Jerusalem to take the pressure off Europe

>centuries later
>everybody thinks the crusaders were the attackers
>rape and sex trafficking as popular as ever
>self-awareness level: zero
>>
>>27396394
The public seems to be brainwashed between the arguments of
>all muslims are good, terrorists dont do it for islam
and

where does the public call for this? i am genuinely curious. Expressing such expression leads you to prison in western europe
>>
>>27396421

Why don't white people just die? You are evil.
>>
>>27396437
such ideas*
>>
>>27396437
I was exaggerating. But leftists do assume that just because you dont want to crawl around on your hands and knees sucking muslim dick that you a literal hitler.

In the USA trump says he wants to stop muslim migration from syria because its too dangerous with all the terrorists and not worth it.
The media then spins it to say "trump wants to stop all muslim immigration! look at judy Aaeedah from britain! shes a muslim doctor! trump wants to keep her out of america, how ridiculous!" and it has recently changed to "how does trump expect to be able to deport every muslim in america? the man is insane!"
And you talk to people and they ask you if you think you should be importing muslims rom syria and you say no and they are all like "wow you are so ignorant!"
its like yeah moron sorry i didnt spend 5 minutes watching the pro muslim news piece on cbc last night like you did.
>>
File: 458432.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
458432.png
1 MB, 750x1334
>>27394862

Frankly, that's a perfectly normal response. Islam frankly isn't all that compatible with liberal values, and liberals really only like them because they're a religious minority, and usually non-white. They think that they're standing up for the underdog when they take in Muslims.

But, Muslims can have a hard time with freedom of speech, especially criticism of their religion. They're not that compatible with women's issues too. Not to say that they're all violent, but Muslims commit far more acts of religious terrorism than any other religious group. They're against homosexuality, pre-marital sex, and separation of religion and government too. If a white conservative Christian male acted like some Muslims do, liberals would demand his head on a silver platter.

And obviously, if you go into a country and demand to live off of benefits, rape women, and commit crimes, of course people aren't going to want you there, no matter what their political affiliation.

Of course, people should have the right to choose what religion they want to belong to and Muslims have every right to exist. But, it's pretty logical for a liberal to not really like them. I'd put most of them on about the same level as your average Christian fundie.

There's nothing wrong with your line of thought, OP. They're not very compatible with our Western society, and importing tons of them is a bad idea. The conservatives are pretty clearly right about that one.
>>
File: 1458828893760.png (83 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1458828893760.png
83 KB, 633x758
>>27396846
>Muslims can have a hard time with freedom of speech, especially criticism of their religion

They absolutely cannot handle the bantz.

You can always spot them by how they write and react to certain posts, even if it's a just a mild jab. They need some gear with bantz resistance.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.