[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does anyone take you seriously? Should they? >no >yes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Nietzsche187a.jpg (632 KB, 1464x1986) Image search: [Google]
Nietzsche187a.jpg
632 KB, 1464x1986
Does anyone take you seriously? Should they?

>no
>yes
>>
>>27394682
>yes
>no

im a literal manchild why does anyone listen to what i have to say
>>
>>27394682
>no
>no

i don't take myself seriously
>>
Does anyone take you seriously
>No
Should they?
>yes
>>
>>27394986
Don't listen to this faggot. He just wants attention.
>>
File: 1458403681792.jpg (110 KB, 1023x800) Image search: [Google]
1458403681792.jpg
110 KB, 1023x800
No
No, the "ashes to ashes" mindset is very predictable once you're familiar with it. I'm not a threat/risk/danger to anyone but myself. Nihilism 101. It's becoming increasingly apparent that nihilism is part of what's causing me to shoot myself in the foot as far as planning for life goes, it's too easy to flounder when you have "death is inevitable" and "life is suffering" at the forefront of your philosophical beliefs. Surely believing something else would be a lot """""healthier"""""", surely giving in to common beliefs about self improvement would yield some improvements in my life. But I don't know. The masochist in me laughs and cocks the trigger t b q h lad.
>>
>>27395082
Andrew Jackson killed a lot of Native Americans. He was the worst president.
>>
>no
>no
Same applies for 99+% of the world. Only a few like presidents or whatever are taken seriously, and even then they're only taken seriously by a small percentage of people compared to the majority of the world
>>
>>27394682
>not that I know of
>I am scum, objectively. why would they?
>>
>>27394682
People often praise my intellectual skills. They have said that I am extremely good with words and that I inspire them to become better. I guess I have a power in a sense and power makes people take you seriously.
>>
>No
>And No
I get away with cheating and lying so I can't complain when it comes to dealing with pathetic normscum
>>
>>27394682
>few people
>in some areas
>>
>yes
>sometimes.

i have a lot of knowledge to offer, but often times I like to fuck with people for fun
>>
>>27395243
>nobody takes me seriously
>I get away with cheating and lying
>>
>no
>depends on the situation
>>
>>27394682
People dont take me seriously. They should more often because my ideas are usually better than theirs. Im just not socially adept, and normies judge people by how well that person can stimulate them in a social way so im fucked.
>>
>>27396028
Exactly. It sucks that the smart people only inspire other smart people, whereas the common populace is governed by normies.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.