[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daily reminder that If you are non-white you CANNOT be a robot.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: cuck.jpg (312 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
cuck.jpg
312 KB, 675x900
Daily reminder that If you are non-white you CANNOT be a robot. Women only have insane standards for looks in white men. Non-white men are not held to such high standards at all. Couple this with the fact that the media is shilling brown men like crazy and telling white women to mix and pushing the cuck meme on white men like no tomorrow. It's impossible to be an ethnic male in the west and not get a qt white gf nowadays.
>>
>>27394642
>Women only have insane standards for looks in white men

That's actually true as well.

Ever see a white woman with a black gf? Usually they're pretty big/muscular but have zero facial genetics.
>>
All statistics and studies have shown that you're wrong; women of all races strongly prefer white men

If you're white and can't get a gf, you should kill yourself because you failed on easy-mode
>>
>>27394710
they strongly prefer Chad, who is obviously at the top of the food chain. but between an average looking white boy and a nigger(who really has no average or high end to begin with) she will go for the nigger. all niggers look the same to her and the nigger presents way more value(BBC, it's cool to date a black guy nowadays, I won't be racist) than just another plain, boring, unimpressive, mediocre, average white guy.
>>
File: god-damn-i-love-being-trump.png (128 KB, 450x365) Image search: [Google]
god-damn-i-love-being-trump.png
128 KB, 450x365
>implying I live in a cuck country full of niggers
>>
>>27394642
>ethnic
I don't think that word means what you think it does.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.