[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I'm going to interview the absolutely filthy, shut-in,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 27.jpg (515 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
27.jpg
515 KB, 800x533
Today I'm going to interview the absolutely filthy, shut-in, "I haven't left the house in a week" NEET.
Don't answer anything you'd feel uncomfortable with if I shared it to the normie public.Ok.
"How often do you go outside?'
"Did you have a "turning point" moment that caused you to become a recluse?"
"Do you have any mental, personality, or eating disorders? How severely do they affect your life?"
"Do you use social media?"
"What are some of your top movies and TV shows? Music artist?"
"How would you rate your self-confidence?"
"How were you like as a kid?"
"Do you hold any prejudices towards any group of people? Do you ever publicly express them?"
>>
>>27394470
bump bay
>>
>>27394470
>"How often do you go outside?'
Only when I have to.
>"Did you have a "turning point" moment that caused you to become a recluse?"
When I realized that I hate normies, maybe.
>"Do you have any mental, personality, or eating disorders? How severely do they affect your life?"
Yes, and enough to affect how I live my daily life.
>"Do you use social media?"
No.
>"What are some of your top movies and TV shows? Music artist?"
Shimoneta, Sakurasou, Kodomo no Jikan, Bakuman
>"How would you rate your self-confidence?"
6/10
>"How were you like as a kid?"
An autistic brat
>"Do you hold any prejudices towards any group of people? Do you ever publicly express them?"
The Jews. Not in public. They own the public.
>>
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 290x174
>>27394470
>How often do you go outside?'
Never
No I've always been like this
>"Do you have any mental, personality, or eating disorders? How severely do they affect your life?"
Those are all memes made up by the pharmaceutical industry to make money off people
No I believe in anonymity
Movies are literally shit these days and you can predict what's going to happen everytime. My favorite show is The Jeffersons, and I like any soft music without anyone talking in it.
10/10
Quiet, out going, messy, smart
>"Do you hold any prejudices towards any group of people? Do you ever publicly express them?"
Mexicans they are the most disgusting people on this planet they will lie, steal, and make fun in Spanish in front of you I can say this as someone who grew up with Mexicans.
>>
>>27394470
FUCK off roastie
Ree reeeeeeeee
>>
I've seen that look before. It screams "I think you're garbage but I'm going to act like you aren't."
>>
Like once a week.
High school.
Social phobia and depression. I mean I go outside once a week so it does affect my life somewhat at least.
No.
Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Star Trek TNG. Taxi Driver. Queens of the stone age.
I had a good childhood. I had some friends and I had decent grades.
Nah, not really. I only hate myself.
>>
>>27394470
There is no outside. The world is one big hell to me. So always and never.
Yes. I realized that everybody did not look out for me as I had done for them.
I do not believe in them; so, mildly whenever they are mentioned.
Used to, but see above about the turning point.
Anime because it is distant and I can hope that there is something to look forward to beside this hell. Music is just for stimulating your mind, so I enjoy any music that is raw and contains no artificial imageries. S3RL DJ whore is pretty nice.
Angry enough to be president, if I wanted to.
Too happy to deal with the backlash that came so suddenly.
I tried to help me less achieving mates, I told them very carefully what my opinions were so as not to offend them, and I never criticized something that they could not change.
You can guess what happened and how I was treated when I joined high school.
Yes. If you are in any way not acting in a way that a child could explain, I consider you a liar. Women fall almost unanimously under this category, and so do minorities trying to fit in.

This is as public as I will ever go, because how could I exploit women if they knew who I was?
>>
>>27394470
Please kill me
No really, I want to die
I don't understand anything. I don't want to understand anything. I just want something new. I don't hate this place, I just don't want to be here.
Please, you have to understand
Please just let me go
I can't take this anymore
I know I've had an easy life, and that's why I can't understand how everyone else does it
Please set me free
>>
>>27394470
I try to go out every day everyday but its getting harder and harder

Not really, just kinda am this way.

Not diagnosed but I know my minds not right. They keep me from living like a normal person.

Yes, mostly twitter.

I don't really watch TV or movies much anymore, but I do watch a lot of anime. I love Sky H1, look her up.

1/10

I was a class clown, very vocal and happy. I don't know what happened.

No and no.
>>
>>27394470
"How often do you go outside?'
"Did you have a "turning point" moment that caused you to become a recluse?"
"Do you have any mental, personality, or eating disorders? How severely do they affect your life?"
"Do you use social media?"
"What are some of your top movies and TV shows? Music artist?"
"How would you rate your self-confidence?"
"How were you like as a kid?"
"Do you hold any prejudices towards any group of people? Do you ever publicly express them?"

>10-20 times a year
>The turning point was when I was born
>don't know I don't go to doctors
>No social contact of any kind outside of anonymous animation forums. Though I think I used msn once, several years ago
>I don't like movies or music and stuff
>I need other people to compare to, but I guess it's pretty bad
>Kind of shy kid I guess
>I hate normies
>>
Like five times a week. I usually find some bullshit to do.
Always wanted to be this way.
Not really.
No, but I keep my profiles decent looking in case I need to.
Possession, It's Always Sunny, Faith no More.
Around 6.
Lonely but was often labeled as the most intelligent. Took years to be able to hide that trait and it's still a struggle.
>"Do you hold any prejudices towards any group of people? Do you ever publicly express them?
No but I hate socially successful people who browse this website.
>>
>>27395940
>Yes. If you are in any way not acting in a way that a child could explain, I consider you a liar.
Interesting thought process
I like this
>>
>>27394470
Go fuck yourself you fucking slut
*tips fedora
*pulls out katana
*naruto Autisum runs away
>>
>"How often do you go outside?
I go out for groceries every few days.
If I did, I don't realise it. Fun fact, when I became a recluse, the girl I liked sent me a message to go back to school for her, but I ignored it.
>"Do you have any mental, personality, or eating disorders?
I'm fat. I don't have anything diagnosed though.
>How severely do they affect your life?"
I hate myself for being fat and as a result, all fat people in general.
Fuck no.
I don't watch movies or TV shows, unless you count weeb stuff. I don't know too many music artists.
Self-confidence? What's that? Is it edible?
Single child, single parent, upper middle class, tons of videogames and tons of freedom. Was actually a normie till late middle school.
I hate fat people and all sorts of immigrants.
>publicly express them
To who?
>>
>>27394470
Like once a week for groceries
I'm a huge faggot and other people don't like huge faggots. Other people are huge faggots and I don't like huge faggots. That's basically it. I tried to stop being a faggot once but I failed. I somehow grew an empathy meter but it shorted out very quickly.
No. I just suck.
4chan
I like trippy and somewhat pretentious existential movies. As for music I listen mostly to lyricless electronic music of all kinds.
Depends. A situation that requires me to survive, or where I've been known to demonstrate dominance before? 8/10. Anything else? 2/10. Requires for me to be a good person? -110000000000100/10. Requires socialization? -infinity/10
I was sensitive and imaginative or whatever
Total pussy, was bullied to shit for it
Still am a pussy but I'm better at dissociating from bad situations while I'm experiencing so I care a bit less
I am wary of everyone and everything but I rarely truly feel hatred, though I get angry very easily. I am prejudiced mostly towards non-uniqueness, though.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.