[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
In all seriousness robots, why don't you start going bike
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: Pokemon_8c8adc_1798418.png (10 KB, 1679x970) Image search: [Google]
Pokemon_8c8adc_1798418.png
10 KB, 1679x970
In all seriousness robots, why don't you start going bike riding?

>It's a good way to stay in shape and isn't too strenuous
>it gets you out of the house
>nobody can talk to you because your zoom zoomin past them
>you can find a used bike for cheap and after that it's free to ride unless you need to make a repair

Idk I just like riding bikes, it gets me out of the house and keeps from going insane
>>
i used to cycle a lot and no it's not really a good way to stay in shape, if you really want to get in shape go running and lift.

but cycling is fun, especially five hour sessions where you just end up not knowing where the fuck you are, get to see new stuff, zoom zoom etc
>>
>>27394437
I'm not poor and/or European and can afford a car
>>
I do it a lot but it's boring as fuck.
At least it helps keeping me in decent shape.
>>
>It's a good way to stay in shape

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY6ddgTUsYY
>>
because people will see me on a bicycle and if you thought I looked stupid running you should see me pedaling while saying zoom zoom
>>
>>27394530
Kek, I forgot about that
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.