[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just hit E on my weight scale and can't fit into any of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
I just hit E on my weight scale and can't fit into any of my denim jeans. I wear pajamas/sweat pants. I'm balding and my Dad is threatening to kick me out if I don't find a job this Summer.

What do?
>>
Well, you have guaranteed free lodging until summer. Take advantage of it. For the balding- maybe shave your head and apply minox daily to save your follicles until you can get finasteride prescription, or just roll with it like men have since the dawn of time. To lose weight- download a diet app and log your daily caloric intake. Do some cardio to improve your overall fitness.
>>
>I just hit E on my weight scale

That's hilarious, but could you give us an estimate of your weight right now?
>>
>>27394327
snack on a lot of carrots to fill your stomach, don't touch sugary or oily food with a 50 foot pole, just don't buy any
>>
Have you tried barely eating? No you fucking haven't you fat fuck, calories aren't magic.
>>
>>27394435

Was 350 before it went to E

>>27394484

I was just thinking of eating only carrots and chicken noodle soup.

>>27394538

Nope. You're right Captain Obvious.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.