[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alcoholic thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: smirnoff_70c_large.png (450 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
smirnoff_70c_large.png
450 KB, 1200x1200
what are my fellow alcoholic bots drinking today? what's your drink of choice for certain situations?
>pic related
I like vodka because it gets you drunk with minimal effort although it's pretty expensive
>>
gave up drinking last year. nasty stuff. I'm a straight edge teabro now, herbal aromas are my buzz and clear mindfulness is my hangover.
>>
>>27394279
Not drinking yet, but I just got back from the store with a handle of seagrams vodka and a 12 pack of blue moon that has four varietes. Lookin foward to it. Haven't had blue moon in a while, I hope it's as good as I remember it

I like vodka too, mostly because it's actually pretty cheap where I live
>>
>>27394492
i can't stand the str8 edge life

if there's no alcohol, something must replace it. in my case, weed
>>
>vodka
>expensive
I mean, there are expensive vodkas, but vodka is pretty much the cheapest drink if you wanna get shitfaced on low budget.
>>
>>27394551
this

i got a 1.75l of some rubbing alcohol tier vodka for like 11 bucks
>>
Started at 12:30 today with a 5.6" 500ml can
Thats 16.9 oz for what its worth you filthy imperials
Then 5 more 7.5" more, I'm on the last one now
Then I got about 1/2 or 1/3 left of a 3litrles box wine and after that it's whiskey time
>>
>>27394551
>>27394561
I heard hard alcohol is really expensive in Canada, might be from there
>>
I got a bottle of New Amsterdam Peach last night because it's $10 and I can down room temperature shots easily. I drank 3/4 of it last night. I have class for 5 hours today and if I didn't have a 4 hour lab class where I have to work closely with these two chicks I would take a few shots now.

After class I'm going to get a 40 and then finish the vodka. I can't be hung over tomorrow because I have shit to do. E 40 is actually really good and when you think about how much abv is in it and how it tastes better than malt liquor with half the alcohol in it $5.50 for one 40 isn't that bad.
>>
Vodka. 9 bucks for a fifth and I drink about a fifth a day.
>>
Anyone in here actually tried AA I did it for a bit along with an out patient program. I mainly did it to get a medical withdrawal from uni. I went back and finished my degree now I write for a newspaper and I am still abusing alcohol...
>>
I have about 48 cans of Yuengling Amber Lager in my mini fridge in my bedroom. Don't know how many I'm going to take down today, I'm on three right now since I prefer to drink slowly. I'll have a nice buzz going on soon.

Any of you who live in the northeastern US should be buying Yuengling. Its the best cheap beer by a mile.
>>
>tfw 10:40 AM and nothing to do
>tfw just want to smoke and drink all day
>>27394721
>$5.50 for one 40 isn't that bad.
That seems like way too much to pay for a 40 imo, the cheap but decent ones are usually around $3 where I live.
>>27394656
Yeah I think someone told me that's how they pay for their health care is taxing the shit out of alcohol.
>>27394775
If you really think alcohol is affecting your life in a negative way then you should try and stick off it, maybe start going to meetings again too. If you're a "functional alcoholic" and your life is fine it's just that alcohol makes it better then don't worry about anything.
>>
Victoria Bitter. For a hard earned thirst.... just kidding i drink for the fuck of it.
>>
1 seagrams escapes
:^)
>>
tap water. Had a mango smoothie earlier though.
>>
>>27394561
>1.75l for 11 bucks
Christ. The 0.70l bottle I usually buy is 18 bucks and it's the cheapest here.
>>
>>27394822
im in mass. is it better than blue moon?
>>
>>27394825
Canadians are really stupid. Everyone bitches about taxes but loves our "free" health care. I try explain that there is no such thing as free health care and that is why our taxes are so high.

Most of them just roll there eyes at me or think because I'm a right wing extremist that I'm the idiot.

All I'm doing is explaining the situation that they fail to comprehend.
>>
File: hobgoblin.jpg (2 MB, 1757x1596) Image search: [Google]
hobgoblin.jpg
2 MB, 1757x1596
>>27394279
Hobgoblin Ale for me, love it's aftertaste, love that toffee and biscuit taste, love that you can really pound them down too, so I can get drunk faster. Gotta say, living in England, literally the only thing i'm proud of is our Ale.
>>
>>27394279
The shittiest thing about being an alcoholic must be having to by shit tier brands so you can afford your habit. Smirnoff tastes like literal ass. When I drink vodka I drink Grey Goose and Ketel One. None of this pleb shit.
>>
>>27394656
I've done the math. Cheapest way to get drunk in Ontario is shitty fortified wine. And for some reason ouzo and other aniseed liquors are cheaper than the rest.
>>
>>27394954
also I play a lot of DnD so the theme is great for drinking and dungeon crawling, and a whole keg is only 13 pounds
>>
>>27394825
E 40 is 10%abv. It tastes better than Micky's and Micky's is 5.6%. That means one E 40 is like drinking 2 Micky's which would cost $6-7.
>>
File: 0750300150687L.jpg (13 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
0750300150687L.jpg
13 KB, 400x400
>>27394279
this piece of shit tequila
>>
I'm still at work but later I'll be drinking Glenmorangie 10y Scotch and smoking cannabis.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 580x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 580x1536
>>27396619
The aforementioned Glenmorangie 10y.
>>
>>27394775
I did it because of a dui. I didn't mind it tbqh. It was kinda fun being around a bunch of other drunks with the same problems as me for the most part. Met a couple of interesting people. Of course, i got drunk every night right after and i never stopped driving either so i didn't take it seriously. It was just something i had to do.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.