[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever friendzoned a girl? Why did you do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5
File: 1447570999758.gif (860 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447570999758.gif
860 KB, 500x281
Have you ever friendzoned a girl?
Why did you do it?
>>
I didin't like her tits.
>>
>>27394123
>yes
>because I was too much of a coward to tell her I felt the same.
I deserve every minute I spend here, wallowing in my own stupid mistakes.
>>
Because I'm too beta to fuck a girl I'm not attracted to.
>>
At least twice. The first time was because she was dating someone. The second girl was just ugly.
>>
She was annoying and mentally unstable and wasn't attractive enough to back that shit up
>>
>>27394123
>gif with caption that doesn't sync up with the person's mouth

This shit should be banned; it makes my autism fucking flare.
>>
>>27394123
Twice. The first one was a slut the second one was too fat. I kind of regret not giving the first one a chance desu
>>
>>27394123
>Have you ever friendzoned a girl?
Yes
>Why did you do it?
She was fat and ugly. Fine girl, but I'd never want to fuck her.
>>
>>27394123
One takes me on dates and lets me fuck her.
One help me get job interviews at good companies.
One does UX/UI design and I use her to make designs for the software I build (and as a climbing buddy)
>>
>>27394123
Not mature enough, boring and/or stupid.
>>
>>27394123
Once.
She was pretty dumb, childish, fat and rather ugly.
Told her I already have a gf
22 hhkv atm
no regrets tho
>>
>>27394123
Yes, she was both extremely boring and ugly, honestly i've only truly liked 2 girls in my life because they were interesting does anyone else finds most women boring as fuck? i don't even have high standards when it comes to looks but you'd think ugly girls would at least have something interesting about them to make up for being ugly
>>
>>27394123
recently mexican fwb who ate very unhealthy (hated all vegetables), not losing any weight any time soon, and highly likely to get diabetes like the rest of mexico
>>
>>27394123
In like 6th grade kek, oneitis was hitting me early back then. No women has ever shown interest in me again
>>
>>27394123
I don't like people that are not brave and decisive. She failed that test hard, and turned out to be a slut personality type.

Dodged a really sneaky fucking bullet right there.
Imagine a girl that acts all clean and quiet (you know what type I'm talking about) and who respects family values and marriage openly, but who during her libido period wants to get fucked by even the most pathetic 9gager for paying attention to her.

Feels sad that I didn't get to use her, since she was pretty hot, but oh well - I blame my parents for raising me a nice guy.

Yes she was asian.

I guess this is how sadistic fetishism is born, since all I want to do now is hurt women for the amount she hurt me.

Which reminds me: femanons, how far does one have to go for it to be considered rape from the woman's perspective? I know going while she says no is a no no, but if I escalate it smartly there are no boundaries right?
>>
>>27394123
Girl slapped my ass in junior high
I was startled and told her not to do it again.
>>
Huh maybe. I think I friendzoned a co-worker

>"Hey anon, do you think I'll ever find love?"
>"Uh..yeah, probably."
>Didn't respond
>Had BF two weeks later

Woah
>>
>>27395287
>but if I escalate it smartly there are no boundaries right?
this is true. but no one says this because it leads to dumb guys raping women and thinking that no doesnt really mean no because the autists cant tell a "omg i want your dick inside me so bad but i dont want to seem like a slut" no between a "omg you a disgusting creep but im too scared to put up much physical resistance" no.
>>
When I was a senior in HS I went out with this freshman girl for like a week, and then she broke up with me. Later confessed she still had feelings for me but I had another gf by then so I never followed up. Probably should have at least gotten a blowjob desu but I wasn't really the type to cheat so...
>>
>>27395309
should have started flirting with her immediately dude.
I would have looked her up and down for a moment letting the question hang in the air then tell her that i know of a really good dieting program that will help her 'feel' more pretty and help attract a guy.
>>
>>27395387

I was so beta I thought she was just fucking with me, it's not a big deal though really, I don't want to shit where I eat anyway.
>>
Few times, they were not above a 5 also 2 were single moms. One I kept for the giant ass titties. I miss dem titties. She has 3 kids now.
>>
She was of African descent.
>>
I accidentally friend zoned a girl. she was the friend of the girl I had a crush on and orbited in high school. cute goth girl. it was really obvious she liked me but I didn't do anything because I was more interested in her friend. she'd constantly ask me stuff like if I liked how her ass looked with so and so pants and if her tits looked better because she got a new bra, really obvious stuff like that.

looking back I should have wifed her up.
>>
>>27395351
haha is that so?

I guess it is wiser to only let smart guys rape women since at least they won't go too far.

Women really are confusing masterpieces.

Ah the pain I would indulge about if I were a woman.
Have you read East of Eden?
I wanna find a Cathy style girl and just destroy every single cell of her black heart and throw her down to hell where she belongs and abuse the fact that her pride won't let her come forward.

Still got way more trial an errors to go through though it feels like until I find someone like her.
>>
>>27395086
This, women are so fucking boring, I can't imagine myself being one of those guys who only has female friends. When I do genuinely befriend a female they're really cool tho.
>>
>>27394324
This basically. It was weird because I got friendzoned a week earlier by our mutual friend so that put some things into perspective.
I don't regret it ecen though I missed out on teenage sex as I've found a woman whom I truly love and want to have children with.
>>
File: 1458151191366.png (308 KB, 452x500) Image search: [Google]
1458151191366.png
308 KB, 452x500
>>27394123
Various girls, various reasons, such as:
>stupid
>annoying
>ugly/small tits
>insufferable personal views
>felt like she was hot shit and could self-insert into my life
>told me "The Lion King" is stupid
>said she doesn't "believe" that we could reach Mars despite knowing jack shit about science
>wore problem glasses
>asked me what a "browser" is despite using a laptop every single goddamn day, then insisted that IE is probably the best one anyways since it is the default
>used her computer once and literally half her browser window were adware toolbars

I know it's "my fault" that I'm single. I had a gf years ago so nobody can call me virgin. In hindsight being a virgin in this day and age maybe wouldn't be so bad. In the near future virgins might be a commodity.
>>
>>27395654
>said she doesn't "believe" that we could reach Mars despite knowing jack shit about science

Did someone REALLY say that? Holy fuck.
>>
>>27394324
This

bloxbl0xblox
>>
I'm gay and it doesn't really show nor do I tell people until they ask.

I've friendzoned about 15 chicks.
>>
>>27395683
There was a thing on TV about how we could maybe launch a manned mission to Mars in order to slowly terraform it. She asks me what terraforming means. I explain it briefly. She asks me what would be the point. I tell her we would have maybe another planet to live on that is close enough for us to reach. We talk about it for a bit, then she says "No I don't believe that's possible".

Her major is art history.
>>
File: 1458459815582.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1458459815582.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
>>27394123
>match with overweight tomboy on tinder
>message her, get her snapchat
>get her to show me her tits
>never talk to her again

devious.jpeg
>>
File: 1399170980040.jpg (98 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
1399170980040.jpg
98 KB, 500x667
Either
A. because I'm too much of a fucking coward to ask her out
Very rarely happens
B. because they're fucking untermensch who become attracted to me because I always fall into the same group of people wherever I go.
I watch chink cartoons and play vidya.
Everyone is a fucking Uber beta.
I'm practically Sam Hyde lite.
By that I mean 90% ironically retarded that I use as a false confidence.
Girls become attracted to me because the type of people they hang out with are like 3s without any interests besides chink cartoons and anime.
I'm like a 5, maybe, on a good day.
It's not like I'm some sort of god I'm just generally better than what the girls are used to.
So yeah, these girls are fuckign weird too.
Like half of them are nearly transparent, half have receding hairlines and all of them have the worst fucking personality I've ever seen.

So what happens is I talk to my friends and one of the girls comes to talk to us because my friend is a massive fucking beta, I use my psuedo autism to keep a conversation going, and the girls interpret it as flirting.
Sucks really.

One girl was really into me but I stopped talking to her because I wasn't into her. She started dating my sister and really fucked with her head.
Hate that bitch.
>>
>>27394123
Yes, she was a 5/10 but I just didn't feel attracted tp her at all. She approached me and was one that pushed things further but I felt ashamed and didn't want my classmates and most importantly oneitis to see me with her because I would never be able to date a >5/10 girl after that.
I wanted to wait to see whether I would be able to fuck her or not but I realised I would have to openly date her for some time to get this.
I messaged her on fb that I won't be secretly meeting her during classes anymore and she wants to talk on monday.
Should I be honest with her (need another reason than "you're ugly" tho) and maybe try to get the friends with benefits deal? I am quite shy and really autistic yet she still seems to like me so it might work out r-right?
>>
>>27394123
Yes, once. She had a bf and wanted to cheat on him with me. I refused because I'm morally opposed to ntr
>>
>>27394324
This. Mentally unstable girls are a fucking hassle. They come in all varieties of melodramatic to neglectful or just plain psychotic. I've friend-zoned three girls cause of this. One was actually attractive but she was too close to my family so I couldn't hit and quit.

Bottom line, though, is if you're unstable, flaky, ugly, or annoying you might be friend zoned.

That or you're reaching out of your bracket. 6 shouldn't be trying for a 9.
>>
File: fridaynights.jpg (68 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
fridaynights.jpg
68 KB, 480x640
she was too young
>>
>>27397666
Those braces holy fuck, hot
>>
Only women friendzone. Men just move on.
>>
I would date any girl who expressed interest in and ignore any woman who just hinted at it because life has taught me to be oblivious.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.