[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to new years party >feel depressed >chill on couch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: images (40).jpg (8 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (40).jpg
8 KB, 443x332
>go to new years party
>feel depressed
>chill on couch alone
>don't even want to drink
>qt wants to talk to me
>wtf.jpg
>she cuddles up to me
>just be awkward and not cuddling back
>make excuse to self because friend brought her there and wants to fuck her obviously
>defs could have got a kiss
Tfw too autistic to take advantage of a 1 time only situation
>>
She was a slut, you dodged a bullet.

What kind of woman just goes to cuddle up with a stranger?
>>
I followed it up with enough success to hang out with her a bit but she turned out to be what i can only define as a narcissist. Used to say she likes my company then give me the silent treatment when i asked her to do something together. Isuallu after i buttered her up through txt messaging. She got her ego boost and then cut me off
>>
>>27394189
This is why betas should just avoid women entirely, they're only used for boosting women's egos between the weekend when they go out to party and get fucked by Chad.
>>
>>27394252
So you're saying i should have just pushed her away? I may not be mentally equipped to pick up, but I'm not enough of a rude cunt to reject her like that after how friendly she was being at the time. Anywho, she's not an actual slut but i heard she had gone out with men twice her age which didn't surprise me.
>>
>>27394308
If you're gonna go for a girl, you gotta do it quick. If you get rejected, cut her off and move on, if not then congrats you've obtained a gf.
Don't be friends with her, it benefits her more than it benefits you. You shouldn't be investing any time with women you're not romantically involved with or related to.
You don't have to be a cunt, but don't get taken advantage of.
>>
>>27394374
Yes I definitely learned this lesson the hard way. I've had 1 girl interested in me since her but i fond her fat and ugly and she enjoys clubbing and party drugs. Gave that shit a go a few times (clubbing) and can safely say I don't enjoy it so i really haven't worked myself up with "missing out on an opportunity" with this new girl. I think my main problem is I don't have enough of a sex drive to really act on anything, but some days i really want some chick around that i could just powerfuck and every time i feel that way i have 0% chance of finding anyone. When my drive is low i end up meeting some girl and feel completely bored and uninterested in her other than deciding if i think she's attractive enough to want to keep her around.
>>
she pities you because youre alone take my word

Its happened to me and it will break you
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.