[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else /eating the same thing everyday/ here? I always cook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2592x1936
Anyone else /eating the same thing everyday/ here?
I always cook myself some lazyass mix of pasta, fried vegetables, cheese and coleslaw
>>
I have carbonara like 4 times a week. I also make a lot of pizza.
>>
That actually looks pretty good OP
I alternate between (microwaved, never boiled on a stove) pasta doused in salad dressing or spicy red sauce and ramen

Sometimes I'll have brussel sprouts and tofu
>>
>>27394090
I did something like that for quite some time. It was a steamed mix of different vegetables, rotisserie chicken, and cooked quinoa. I would mix in some D E L I C I O U S homemade pesto at the end, and top it off with a poached egg and a little worchestershire sauce.

I switched up the veggies every week to keep it interesting.
>>
>>27394210
I never really cooked meat before, seems like too much of a trouble. As for the veggies, I just get a stir fry pack. It's quick and doesn't take much effort to cook but I don't get much variation...
>>
>>27394278
Nigga, walmart has some fire rotisserie chickens. They're already cooked! All you have to do is chop it up. Plus when you do it this way, you can eat the oysters and the liver, which are delicious.

I store the chicken and chopped veggies separately, because I'll go through a chicken in like 3 meals. I eat about 2 a week, but I only have to buy and chop veggies once a week.
>>
>>27394090
Tomato Juice
Canadian Cheddar, shredded
Spaghetti
Tabasco
A whole pot full of it everyday. I hate cooking for myself so I do it once, half-assed.
>>
>>27394333
>I'm living in the UK
>>
>>27394367
I'm sorry anon I didn't know. I guess walmart isn't halal.
>>
>>27394360
Doesn't sound too bad.
I also make myself an omlette every once in a while. It's pretty much just as easy to make.
>>
>>27394090

Lately, yeah. I've been trying to eat healthier, so it's been pretty much nothing but chicken breast, rice, and some kind of vegetable all mixed up together. Sometimes I'll have eggs in the morning or have a peanut butter sandwich as a snack, but not much variety.
>>
>>27394210
I'll share my pesto formula. You need a food processor.

I use two of sun dried tomatoes submerged in olive oil. They're in the canned food aisle and come in these slim glass jars.
Everything else i pretty much add to taste. I don't use any measurements, but it always turns out good. I use all of the oil in the jars, plus a little more olive oil. The end result is very runny. If you prefer it more like a paste, you can drain out the oil.

Garlic powder (minced fresh garlic doesn't work as well. You get these spicy little chunks, and it doesn't add to the overall flavor.)
Dried basil
Fresh grated parmesan cheese
Balsalmic vinegar (This is the key ingredient. I use it liberally.)
Salt and pepper
A little olive oil.

Pulse that shit until you no longer have chunks of tomato.

It goes great on so many things. I used to put salsa on scrambled eggs, but now I use this. It's great in pretty much any rice dish. For you anons that cook pasta, it goes great with that. I like in on spaghetti squash. It's so simple to make, and it's my favorite condiment desu family members.
>>
File: sub.jpg (40 KB, 400x267) Image search: [Google]
sub.jpg
40 KB, 400x267
>>27394090
>Anyone else /eating the same thing everyday/

Yep, I eat a turkey sandwich loaded with all sorts of crazy veggies and fruit everyday.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.