[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw coworkers talk shit about me behind my back >tfw coworkers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 5658789.jpg (28 KB, 792x461) Image search: [Google]
5658789.jpg
28 KB, 792x461
>tfw coworkers talk shit about me behind my back
>tfw coworkers hate me for no reason despite me keeping to myself
What is wrong with people?
>>
Normies despise loners, they've got the "if you're not with them you're against them" mentality.
>>
File: image.jpg (58 KB, 387x305) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58 KB, 387x305
>>27393902
this times 100000
Just start acting really weird like your on drugs they'll leave you alone guranteed it's what I did
>>
>>27393880
You have to remember that most normies can only react to outside stimuli. If they see somebody in their immediate radius not engaging them, they see that as a threat.

Best you can do is ignore them, unless you are alpha enough to confront them, which I'm going to assume you are not.
>>
>>27393902

This.

Extroverts generally hate introverts in the workplace.
>>
>>27393902
This is so true Its Fucking pathetic
>>
This sorta happens to me, but most people are too scared of me to ever do anything to my face
>>
Maybe you suck at working and are weird.

Actually, no, I'm sure it's everybody else's fault. They're not as smart as you.
>>
I'm convinced all my co-workers know I'm a khv and a total loser. I put on a good front for about a month but they quickly found that I am shy and introverted.
>>
>>27393902
This is the kind of situation where their insecurity is materialized. Hive mentality and group behavior are normies' main 'strengths'.
>>
>>27393880
Don't take it personally. People talk shit about everyone. In theory you're talking shit about your Co workers to a message board. It's just human nature and doesn't mean shit.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.