[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that feel when you get so fucking lonely that you resort
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: kat_dennings.jpg (15 KB, 350x511) Image search: [Google]
kat_dennings.jpg
15 KB, 350x511
>that feel when you get so fucking lonely that you resort to watching shitty romantic comedies alone
>that feel when no Kat Dennings quirky-but-not-too-quirky gf with monster tits

its a depressing feel to be quite honest friends.
>>
Stop being a pussy and just jerk off to her nudes
>>
>>27393991
>like a real man
>>
>lonely
>watch romantic comedies alone

Sounds like a great way to achieve more loneliness.
>>
>>27393627
>tfw you will never have sex with a girl in a famous music studio and make her orgasm for the first time
>>
>>27393627
>quirky-but-not-too-quirky
Pussy. I want a gf so quirky that she's barely human.
>>
>>27393991
there are nudes? Fucking link em man
>>
>>27394585
this desu senpai

>tfw last relationship 5 years ago

Fuck sex, I miss cuddling
>>
>>27394741
>tfw 32
>tfw no relationship ever
>tfw never experienced cuddling at all ever
Fuck you, you unvirgin
>>
>>27395365
if you are one of those people who never approached a single girl, I'm sorry but I can't exactly feel any empathy. gotta try in order to get something.

on the other hand:

>got a gf at age 16 until 21
>since then approached shitton of girls, banged a few (like... 4? small number)
>got rejected roughly 10 times since last summer

Can you imagine how fucking humiliating it feels to be able to get a 10/10 gf at age 16 when I had fucked up teeth and dressed like a fucking edgy hobo... and to not be able to get one at age 26, a decade later, when I have my own place, a job, I have legitimate social hobbies and dress somewhat nicer.

fuck my life senpai.
>>
>>27395427
I don't keep track, but I've asked out at LEAST 30-something girls in my life, all said no or "ummmmmm idk anon"

I don't know what it is. I have fucked up teeth, like [holy shit those are fucking fucked up JUST-tier fuckkkkk wtf suicide-inducing shiiiieeettt]-tier teeth, and my parents were afraid of the gov't medical bogeyman so I never got braces. Too poor to get them still and I honestly don't have the motivation these days. My overbite makes two front teeth show when resting my mouth, and I have a resting frown because when I close my lips they protrude so much I can't close my mouth normally. My lips are very abnormal and the teeth I guess are a turn off

Well I guess that's probably why none of them ever said yes. I try my best to keep a clean appearance, dress ok, smell ok, hell my teeth are white. I asked out girls on my "level". But my autist mute personality is probably my downfall too. Shit sucks. Could never even have any bros because I was too autistic around them too, I never said shit or contributed to conversations because I didn't know how to no matter how much I put myself out there. Can you imagine how humiliating, at this point I just want a genuine friend who doesn't care about my spergness, I'm dying a depressed virgin. You have so much hope anon, enjoy your life I get nothing out of being jealous
>>
File: 1458733709617.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1458733709617.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>27395862
Don't have to tell me shit man, I fixed my teeth like two years ago only. I had the nastiest black shit between the front two teeth, then one of them fell off. Then the other fell off. Fun fucking times. Just went and got entire top side done. Was costly but worth it. It's not the girls thing that is a relief, its just being able to smile without feeling on guard 24/7 and having to keep my mouth closed or hand over it. Save up and get it done, that should be your #1 goal, no matter what the reason personally is.

Hell, at least you are trying like me. Rejection feels bad but it doesn't prevent me from trying again. If i have to cope with everything - I will, but I won't fucking quit. And neither should you. I am average of the average, I only have my height and somewhat non-completely-sperg conversational skills going for me, but i still see girls I'd love to date that are with way worse looking guys than me. There is someone for everyone.

Chin up.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.