[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just experienced a controlled delivery and am thinking I might
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: blastvictims1.jpg (37 KB, 599x399) Image search: [Google]
blastvictims1.jpg
37 KB, 599x399
I just experienced a controlled delivery and am thinking I might be fucked.

>order an ounce of MDMA over the deep web
>meant to be here in three days and it's been a week so I'm already anxious
>shifty looking delivery guy who I've never seen before knocks on my door
>asks me to sign for the package
>"Oh a package? I'm not expecting one but maybe it's from my mom or something."
>"You're not expecting a package? Oh okay."
>take it inside
>put it on washing machine and turn on
>5 minutes later police come running through my door which thankfully I left unlocked or else they probably would have bust it down screaming "POLICE"
>have just enough time to take the package off the washing machine and turn it off
>arrest me
>whole Good Cop Bad Cop routine at the station
>first "We get it; you just wanted to have some fun. We all did something like this at your age. We're not interesting in making this difficult for you, we're just trying to catch the real bad guys, the suppliers. Admit it now and you'll get off free."
>to "You're FUCKED. You're going to go to prison if you keep lying to us. Tell us what we already know and stop fucking us around."
>deny everything, say I wasn't expecting a package and have no idea what's in it
>get away with it and am allowed to go home after a few hours, told they'll be back to speak to me again

Drugs thread I guess.
>>
>did this at college 3 times
>worked every time
>>
File: 1458917239098.jpg (148 KB, 987x700) Image search: [Google]
1458917239098.jpg
148 KB, 987x700
>>27393615
Are controlled deliveries this common
>>
Lol you played it smart OP an ounce of MDMA is considered a means to distribute if you had admitted to it they would've fucked your shit up so bad also never buy in bulk you dumb fuck.
>>
>>27393615
hauk and carver from the wire?
>>
DONT SAY SHIT ANON. Don't let those facist pigs intimidate you. Anything you say will just make it worse. Always plead the fifth. Looks like you did a good job the first time.
>>
>>27393615
why did you put it in a washing machine? what am I not getting here

otherwise, whew, glad you made it through.
>>
US I'm guessing?

What reason, if any, would you give to say as to why you got a controlled delivery?
>>
What role did the washing machine play exactly?
>>
>An ounce of MDMA
>An ounce
>Ounce
>Of MDMA
>Ounce
>An
>MDMA
>Ounce

Why

Also what's that pic in the OP
>>
>>27393615
Don't tell me you posted this from your home network anon
>>
You then post your crime on the internet and the mods must report you, as it is legal duty. Considering they work with internet deliveries, they most likely already were waiting for your confession. An Ounce is a lot of MDMA, OP.
>>
>Wasting this much police resources over an ounce of mdma

You should of just told them to fuck off when they asked to sign. They dont make you sign for that shit.
>>
Make sure you don't have anything incriminating on your phone.
>>
>>27393615

You didn't open the package, you never took possession of the drugs, it will be very hard to make a case against you. I suppose depending on how you paid they could try something, but I dont know much about that.
>>
>>27393692
>Wasting this much police resources over an ounce of mdma
>implying they're not going to redistribute it themselves and make $$$
>>
>>27393644
I've bought dozens of times and this is the only time it's happened.
>>27393668
>>27393671
I suspected it was a controlled delivery. They sometimes have motion sensors in them to detect when they're being opened. Move them about rapidly and I hoped they would think I was opening it. Seems like it worked. If I had opened it it probably would have been worse for me because then they would know I knew what was inside.
>>27393670
Probably because I bought a large amount and because I've done it so many times before to the same address. Eventually they're bound to get lucky if you roll the dice so many times.
>>27393676
I didn't.
>>
>>27393764
you clearly have never touched any kind og drug in your entire life
>>
>>27393615
If this is true you did the right think OP. ALWAYS deny everything, don't talk to cops, it'll only fuck you and other people. The hard part is when they actually have evidence, you gotta just serve your time and not give names.
>>
File: 1443464548825.gif (2 MB, 262x243) Image search: [Google]
1443464548825.gif
2 MB, 262x243
>he fell for the "buy drugs online, its totally safe dude!" meme

fucking kek
>>
i want to say bullshit, but then again why would anyone make up this relatively boring story. was it international?its pretty rare for them to intercept domestic stuff from what i hear. i used to by heroin on the dnms but now i got a real life connection. thank god too because possession of heroin in CA isnt a felony, pretty sure using the USPS to send or receive drugs is automatically multiple felonies.
>>
>>27393911
Yeah, from the Netherlands. I've bought from this guy a few times and his stealth has always been great. Must have just got unlucky this time.
>>
>>27394001
i see, thats where you fucked up dude, never buy international. at least you were smart enough not to talk to the cops
>>
>>27393615
Why would you post about this when they're probably monitoring you?
>>
>>27394144
Using a friend's phone at his house.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.