[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I stop being attracted to girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1373705114356.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1373705114356.gif
2 MB, 320x240
I've pretty much accepted the fact that I'm never going to get a girlfriend, but there's still some part of me that yearns for companionship. I don't want to waste my time and get sad over something that I won't have so I need a way of stopping these feelings
>>
File: 1458530436779.jpg (181 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1458530436779.jpg
181 KB, 480x640
You can't, because you're a pleb. I bet you like the same music and movies that most people do.
>>
Read some Schopenhauer.
>>
>>27393593

Schopenhauer felt >tfw no gf so hard it's not even funny.

He couldn't get with his oneitis.
>>
>>27393543
Posting because this thread is super relevant. It's the worst. The worst thing is that I live in NYC and there are way to many attractive girls and non of them like me it's terrible.
It wasn't so bad when I was a virgin but after having sex and then going back to being lonely where nobody loves you I must say it's exponentially worse at this point
>>
>>27393593
Schopenhauer was a hypocrite who didn't even follow his own writings, he banged plenty of girls and lived a life of luxury
>>
>>27393622
>after having sex
You're perfectly capable of doing it again, you're just a failed normie faggot seeking attention on a board where you don't actually belong. GTFO NORMIE REEEEEEEEEEE SOME OF US WILL NEVER EVEN COME CLOSE TO TALKING TO A GIRL FOR A STRAIGHT MINUTE LET ALONE FUCK ONE YOU DENSE CUNT.
>>
>>27393543
Get a drug habit.
Get a hobby.
Stop jerking off.
Go out and talk to people.
Get a job.
Quit your job.
Move somewhere else.
Starve yourself.
Change your diet.
Read a book.
Put a brick through your monitor.
Drop your computer from a high elevation.
Get the fuck off 4chan.
Go talk to girls.
Kill yourself.
You've got options, faggot.
>>
Just stop looking at them, and think of them as soulless parasites.
>>
>>27393816
>just b urself and do all the things that I do
>they come so naturally to me why don't they come naturally to you?
Fuck off where you came from cunt
>>
>>27393834
I view women hate threads on r9k but it isn't enough to put me off women completely

All I have at the moment is to get a waifu but I can't fully immerse myself in the idea of 2D so that doesn't look like it's going to work out
>>
Create your own Waifu. Give her your ideal personality. And when creating her face make sure to give her a jaw width, face width, and lip size similar to your mother. When we are babies we develop a preference for the bottom half of our mothers face, so we subconsciously seek out a woman with similar lower face features. The rest of your waifu's face can have what ever features you prefer.

Woman also have this as well, but for their father's eyes and nose. My guess is this is what has given races their distinct facial features.
>>
>>27393816
none of those options work
>>
File: kimberlystone.jpg (329 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
kimberlystone.jpg
329 KB, 960x1440
>>27393543
if you can't get a girlfriend, why not become a girlfriend?
>>
>>27393543
Can I help?
I feel like helping.
>>
>>27393837
>I'm too lazy to do anything with my life
>It's your fault

Killing yourself is the only real option.
>>
>>27393543

Zoloft kills sex drive
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.