[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT post what gives you hope and keeps you from killing yourself.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1458278609801.jpg (421 KB, 1154x1600) Image search: [Google]
1458278609801.jpg
421 KB, 1154x1600
ITT post what gives you hope and keeps you from killing yourself.

I dream of becoming a hospitalist and working 7 on 7 off making 300k a year in a small country town. I will live in my cozy small house while working and fly to some exotic place and bang high end prostitutes on my off weeks.
>>
>>27393524
That is never going to happen
>>
File: thérèse-1938.jpg (225 KB, 1307x1623) Image search: [Google]
thérèse-1938.jpg
225 KB, 1307x1623
I would like to become an author (I'm actually p good at writing). I'd like to have a family some day, with a couple of cute daughters (or even better, a lgf). Right now those fantasies are the only things that keep me going as reality is objectively bad.
>>
>>27393550
Why do you say that friend?

Original recipe
>>
>>27393550
Don't listen to this sad probably NEET fuck I believe in you OP
>>
File: 1434185414793.jpg (68 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
1434185414793.jpg
68 KB, 500x396
Steps of my Master Plan

Phase 1
move to south korea

Phase 2
seduce a beautiful k-pop idol into becoming my irl waifu who will bear me children and support me financially

Phase 3
become the millionaire neet, envied by her millions of fans across the world. in pictures of her taken at events and performances and stuff, if i was required to attend as her husband, i would intentionally appear as slovenly, unkempt, and grimy as possible to further enflame the jealousies and angers of her fans

Final Phase
learn to teleport, make anime real, own the world .. . it doesn't matter .. I know none of this will ever happen so why not learn to teleport too?
>>
The idea of a comfy life where I can sleep all day with someone like me

That's basically it

Once that happens everything else will fall into place, it'll be like opening pandora's box. Who knows what will happen from there.

Sucks how such tiny things can cause such a huge variance in mood.
>>
>>27393524

>300k

Ya no, h1b1 fucks ruined that
>>
Everything I hope for slips between my fingers. If I can think about wanting it, it will disappear. It's best if I stop dreaming and wanting things, the world is against me.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.