[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tear me apart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9
File: 1379360202777.jpg (201 KB, 495x683) Image search: [Google]
1379360202777.jpg
201 KB, 495x683
I just turned down a date with a nice girl because I didn't felt like it.

Bear in mind I'm unattractive and only one girl has loved me in my >25 years of existence and it's not attributable to depressions, as I'm already on working meds.

Bash this cyborg to death, robos.
>>
File: Stella Maeve.jpg (62 KB, 640x425) Image search: [Google]
Stella Maeve.jpg
62 KB, 640x425
>>27393503

I love turning girls down. Of course I rarely get the opportunity. They seem confused and they get mad because, you know, what the fuck is a genetic dud and social offshoot like me doing turning them down? They get salty like pretzels.

One time this Stacy bitch who was always cunty to me, who looks like Stella Maeve was flirting with me to make her Chad ex mad. I think she wanted to rub salt in the would by fucking a low tier dingus like me, like it would be more of a slap in the face for him or something, I don't know.

He was about 10-15 feet away doing something and he was visibly frustrated, and she finally said "what are you doing later?" in this sexy way.

I said "not you." and me and Chad laughed hard, he was shocked, and she flipped her shit and called me a fag and I said "enough time around you and I will be." and she got even more mad and stormed off.

It was awesome.
>>
>>27394115
Did you fap to her when you got home?
>>
File: 1457576098042.jpg (46 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1457576098042.jpg
46 KB, 600x800
>>27394115
original posto mr roboto man sire
>>
>>27394115
wow that totally happened

not, you fucking mong. lol
>>
>>27394773
Nothing on this board happened, just enjoy the stories you stupid bitch
>>
>>27393503
bump to answer later
Interesting thread.
>>
>>27394829
OP here. My story happened. She's not a stacy and I didn't have chances to fuck her short term.

I just wanted you to fuck my shit up like the eva series did to asuka.
>>
But what if she was the last one? The last woman you will encounter in your life that will have any romantic feelings for you? And you just turned her down.
>>
>>27393503
Why anon, I don't want to make you feel bad, but why?

I don't care if she isn't some Stacey, as long as her face is qt, I will be happy. I just want a gf
>>
File: Nathan-Sawaya-Yellow.jpg (101 KB, 1000x665) Image search: [Google]
Nathan-Sawaya-Yellow.jpg
101 KB, 1000x665
>>27394995
>>27395025

Lately I've been having trouble feeling attracted to girls. I was interested in a former classmate, and spoke to her ex-bf to ask him why did they broke up. The painting is so much uglier from the other side.

I felt he had gone through the same distancing process as I. The more you know a person, the more you learn her flaws, and it just becomes worthless in time.

With this girl, I just don't feel the huge attraction I feel for others, so I feel like it's not even worth trying to start the glide from that height.

>>27395025
I do as well, anon. Or I think I do. I would date the other girl I mentioned for a while if that allowed me to hug her at night, but it makes me wonder if it's not better just to hug a pillow and go to sleep.

I had a clear idea of the kind of partner I wish for, but there are two extremely unlikely successful dice rolls. To find someone like that, and to charm her. So I began to wonder if all I can aspire to is chasing severely flawed women and just dump them when their flaws become so evident they hurt.

Feed me your thoughts, robos.
>>
>>27395220
>The painting is so much uglier from the other side.

Why, what did he tell you? And what about the chick that loved you?
>>
File: Oren-Eyes.png (297 KB, 1280x535) Image search: [Google]
Oren-Eyes.png
297 KB, 1280x535
>>27395249
His ex-gf and mine had the same problem. Maybe we're all sinners in that regard, but they live without facing reality, at all.

His ex-gf would never, cleanly, admit a mistake. Her arrogance goes further than that, but let's leave it at it for now.

When I say that someone loved me is a supposition. My ex-gf was very kind while together and hurt after I left her, but there's no way of actually telling what she felt for me.

She had similar issues, but the deal breaker was her total lack of emotion control, irrationality, and random weeping over minor issues.

I can't even get terrible girls. What's the point at aiming to heaven if there's nothing there?

Should I just face that I'll be alone forever or keep chasing people I know I'll abhor as soon as I know better?

It just seems fruitless to me.
>>
File: deep dream 4.jpg (118 KB, 640x853) Image search: [Google]
deep dream 4.jpg
118 KB, 640x853
>>27393503
So if you're in some sort of weird zone between robot and normie that makes you a cyborg?
>>
>>27395472
No idea. I overheard the term in here.
I'm not a usual lurker, neither I'm as fucked as most folk around here, but I'm definitely not normal.

So I guess the term cyborg applies. But feel free to correct me if it isn't that how it works. As I said, I'm a rare lurker.
>>
>>27395472
>>27395533
Stop this dumb meme, there's no in-between, you're either a robot or you're not.
>>
File: StraitOuttaKorriban.jpg (35 KB, 400x263) Image search: [Google]
StraitOuttaKorriban.jpg
35 KB, 400x263
>>27395574
Test me, then. I'll answer your questions. Everyone's questions, and you will decide.
>>
>>27395617
Ok.
Would you fuck a black shemale in his 30s if it meant preventing the world from a nuclear war?
>>
>>27395653
Can you provide pics as an example?
Does s/he have stds?
Would I be in a neutral and internationally irrelevant country (Iceland?) that none would waste nukes on?
>>
>>27395653
>>27395707
You took too long.

Yes, I would, with a rubber. If she doesn't look like the nigress version of kalindra chan I'll just focus on my fap muse and save the world with the power of my dick.

If I want to experience the post-apocalypse I play FNV.

Next question.
>>
>>27395791
Veredict?
>>
File: 1457559454414.png (244 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1457559454414.png
244 KB, 640x360
Meh, I won't judge you OP.
I once had the opportunity to have sex with a 6/10 but turned it down.
It was almost christmas, and I just bought Bioshock Infinite and wanted to play the damn game!
>>
>>27396353
God. I bet it still hurts. I just wanted to avoid getting a shower and program a bit more, but it would have been just a regular date and I've been messaging with her after that.

Holy shit.
>>
File: welcome home.jpg (27 KB, 469x469) Image search: [Google]
welcome home.jpg
27 KB, 469x469
>>27394773

It did, friendo.

Not that hard to believe.

they actually do suspect I'm gay now but oh well
>>
>>27396511
That's because you didn't say 'no homo' after rejecting that bitch.
>>
>>27393503

>that pic

>ignoring the texts, fb msgs, tinder swipes, okc matches, and irl guys asking her out literally daily
>>
>>27396939

saying 'no homo' makes it more homo
>>
>>27397437
What does having a bunch of people wanting to fuck your body change anything?
>>
>Turned a girl down
>A girl was so interested in you she asked you out
You're not a real robot, leave this place
>>
>>27399000
We had agreed that we will tell each other if happened to be in the same city. She didn't ask me out, it was a tacit agreement to meet if it happened.
>>
>>27398877

>guys just want sex meme
>oh that's anon he's my best friend
>>
>>27399076
Nowhere in that image there's any reference to anything you've mentioned, so maybe you should stop projecting or an hero already.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.