[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a stupid ass whitey tells you that reverse racism is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 899463_5383851.jpg (38 KB, 480x467) Image search: [Google]
899463_5383851.jpg
38 KB, 480x467
>tfw a stupid ass whitey tells you that reverse racism is real

Daily reminder that racism is prejudice + power. Daily reminder that only whites can be racist.
>>
>>27393482
white people should be exterminated tbqh
>>
More mayo, white boi?
>>
>>27393482
Redefining the word to remove the stigma of the ism doesn't magically change the bigotry of anti white racists (yes, they are racists, deal with it)
>>
ya'll are just as bad as the people who hate on blacks.

you stupid ingrates can absolutely be racist, powers got nothing to do with it, if you form an opinion on someone based off of their skin color taht is racist. Holy shit you'll never get anywhere trying to exterminate all whities.
>>
Racism is thinking one race is superior to others.
>>
Its all just hypocritical bullshit. There is no positive effect of changing the definition to "prejudice + power". It just allows SJW to have fun and be prejudiced against people they dont like.

Its a corruption of the idea of equality and smart people realize it.
>>
>when I do it it's "reverse"
>>
>>27393522
youre a smarty pooper pants
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.