[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Documentaries for robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: 1451072069905.jpg (897 KB, 1625x1117) Image search: [Google]
1451072069905.jpg
897 KB, 1625x1117
ITT: Documentaries for robots
>>
bump

fdasjsfjsfahdsfgasdfdfsdf
>>
I can't think of any but I would like to watch some. Have a bump
>>
The Bridge, documentary about people who jumped off the Golden Gate bridge
>>
File: 1448139802309.jpg (37 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1448139802309.jpg
37 KB, 480x360
>>27393775
fuck this
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (0.00% content).

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.

You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
Love Shy: IRL

It's about incel betas
>>
The Big Short
it's about the 2008 market crash and how people working in finance looked at figures beforehand, predicted it, and made millions.
>>
aw fuck i know a couple, now i have to go find them fuck in the mean time have this. Its somewhat relevant

https://vimeo.com/84022735
>>
Koyaanisqatsi

A documentary about the how serenity, holiness, and grandeur of nature is steadily overtaken by man made constructions that stifle the mind and create disease. It has no speech, only music.
https://vimeo.com/21922694
>>
Until The Light Takes Us
>comfy docu about black metal

White Diamond
>if you're even remotely interested in documentaries then you've heard of Herzog, and this is Herzog's best documentary

Happy People: A Year In The Taiga
>next best Herzog docu
>>
File: grizzly-man.11012.jpg (613 KB, 1482x2100) Image search: [Google]
grizzly-man.11012.jpg
613 KB, 1482x2100
>>27393411
Grizzly Man.
A documentary about a man who didn't quite fit in society so he went to live with bears.
>>
>>27394911
and got eaten by them, how very fitting
>>
https://youtu.be/fNnIHvkv764
>>
>>27395250
Please don't spoil it for the people who haven't watched it or don't know the real story.
>>
>>27395843
>spoiling
>documentaries

americans
>>
>>27393907

that's not a fucking documentary you fucking idiot
>>
>>27393940
Thank s for this anon, been getting to find this for a while
>>
>I Know What I Saw

Great documentary about some famous UFO sightings if you're in to that sort of thing.

>Battlefield Series

No not the vidya games. This is a series of documentaries on the major battles and operations during WWII and is narrated by Tim Piggott Smith who has a comfy as fuck voice. The series was done in the 90s so it might be a little dated for some but they still remain my favourites
>>
File: terror_doc.jpg (17 KB, 182x268) Image search: [Google]
terror_doc.jpg
17 KB, 182x268
Flight from Death: The Quest for Immortality.
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0365215/
It's about terror management theory - all the memes that we poor robots can't even choose to fall.
>>
No sex please, we're japanese
>>
File: koyaanisqatsi.jpg (50 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
koyaanisqatsi.jpg
50 KB, 1280x720
>>27393940
This is one of the most robot films out there, actually.

Strongly recommend.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.