[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are the chances of getting a blonde white qt gf as a non-white?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7
File: 1445982871891.jpg (121 KB, 700x510) Image search: [Google]
1445982871891.jpg
121 KB, 700x510
What are the chances of getting a blonde white qt gf as a non-white?
I can't help myself from desiring every blonde girl I see
>>
>>27393388

Pretty good if you're black
>>
You have to be an uber chad, because you will face competition from every jealous white guy who sees you together.
>>
>>27393446
I'm not, I'm half Russian half Persian so it's a mix of normies shitting on me for supposedly looking white skinned enough to feel guilty but at the same time suffer from having no good white traits (nice light hair/eyes, minimum body hair etc)
Life has really run a cruel joke on me
>>
File: elliot rodger car perspective.jpg (54 KB, 600x465) Image search: [Google]
elliot rodger car perspective.jpg
54 KB, 600x465
I know the feeling, fellow Supreme Gentleman...

Its society's fault.
>>
>>27393388
lower than a white's, but still possible
both my normie brothers have had white gfs
i'm still a neet kv
>>
>>27393812
what race are you

original
>>
>>27393836
100m sprint :^)
>>
No lie, how do you tell blonde white girls apart, I literally can't.

It's embarrassing, during summer training I go up north for my job, and I can't tell these girls from each other.
>>
>>27393836
i am lebanese
>>
File: image.jpg (83 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
83 KB, 640x1136
I want a pretty white girl so bad, would sell my soul for a cute white teen girlfriend
>>
>>27393388
act like a alpha chad white male
>>
>>27393388
low.

chads from any race can get whatever they want though. but the fact that you post here proves you are not a chad.
>>
What race are you?

Answer always starts with: Get fucking ripped
>>
File: facebook5.png (198 KB, 285x457) Image search: [Google]
facebook5.png
198 KB, 285x457
>>27393388
You can't. The white girls are reserved for the master race.
>>
>>27393388
You're posting on /r9k/. What do you think ?
>>
just take them my brothers, Chad is scared.
>>
>>27393388
For a white robot slim. For a non-white robot 0%
>>
File: Pepe-01244.jpg (11 KB, 526x526) Image search: [Google]
Pepe-01244.jpg
11 KB, 526x526
REEE STOP WORSHIPPING WHITE WOMEN YOU SHITSKINS YOU ARE ONLY MAKING THEM EVEN MORE INSUFFERABLE THEY ALREADY HAVE THE BIGGEST EGOS ON THE PLANET AND YOU ARE ONLY MAKING IT WORSE YOU BROWN PIECES OF SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27394356
Yep, The BBC is alluring.
>>
File: giphy.gif (2 MB, 500x209) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2 MB, 500x209
>>27394464
Yes, nobody can resist the big British cock
>>
>>27394451

right back at you. thanks for inflating the egos of Asian women, home dawg. you may as well get yourself an asian gf and make more supreme gentlemen and supreme gentlewomen.
>>
>>27393388
it is incredibly easy, white women are whores, you could probably find many white men willing to let you fuck their wives too
>>
>>27394501
I just want a qt white college girl who will be loyal and stay with me until we're both old and happy
>>
>>27394497
Or everyone could stick to their own race and be much happier.
>>
>>27394586
Lol fuck off poopskin. Can't wait for the new world order when all you little bastards have your bubbles collectively popped
>>
>>27394600

yeah we tried that, and look at it where it got us?

nobody is going to follow this rule, they will just date whomever they want to, so you may as well get yours whether it be of your own race or from another, whichever makes you happy.
>>
File: aaaaaaa.jpg (64 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaa.jpg
64 KB, 640x640
I worship all White girls for the goddesses they are
>>
>>27394619
A very large percentage of girls still are attracted and prefer settling and sticking with their own race. This is simply how our minds work, we are attracted to those we grew up around.
The edgy ones go through phases where they want to fuck exotic races but at the end they end up with people of similar races
>>
>>27394747

>The edgy ones go through phases where they want to fuck exotic races but at the end they end up with people of similar races

oh no you don't, no fucking take backs.
>>
>>27394779
That's harsh reality m8. They come back at their 30's with their twats pumped of Tyrone and Ahmed's cum and get a nice White guy who will take care of her
>>
>>27394747
It's still not that hard to get pussy outside of your race. I'm black and I've managed to get not only white girls or brown girls, but ASIAN girls wet. It didn't take much but some good cologne to get them on my team.
>>
>>27394806

OH NO YOU DON'T, NO TAKE BACKS HONEY.

i'm going to find a race mixing white girl.
>>
>>27394827
Share me some of your secrets
>>
one thing is for sure though nobody wants to date black women.
>>
>>27394586
they just need you to get the "bad boy" out of their system, why would they want to stay in the ghetto the rest of their life? there are plenty of wealthy white men in gated communities willing to look after her and your kid

not saying it is right, it is just the way it is
>>
>>27393388
Your chances aren't terrible. I'm half-Filipino and half-white and I've got a blonde haired, blue eyed Bosnian gf.
>inb4: Bosnians aren't white
>>
>>27394848
1.Women have a stronger sense of smell than men.
Get good cologne, eat a SHITLOAD of celery, and avoid anything that leaves a crappy body odor. Straight women can smell things you cannot
2.Music soothes the savage beast
Learn how to play a musical instrument of some kind. Music in humans is basically a mating display similar to what birds do to each other
3.Avoid smiling too much
It makes you look submissive
>>
>>27393388
Fucking shitskin stop trying to destroy my race
RRRREEEEE
>>
>>27394988

we're not, we're just trying to improve ours.
>>
>>27393446
But lots of white girls are disgusted by blacks, especially the ambitious ones who want a bf who pays for everything/a successful husband.

I know this'll probably trigger a bunch of people to call me a cuck, but in my experience, that's the case. It just depends on the girl's tastes.
>>
>>27393388
Well depends on what race you are desu, western society and morals are going to shit, can't be that hard
>>
>>27395685
>especially the ambitious ones who want a bf who pays for everything/a successful husband.
Alpha fucks beta bucks cuck. Everybody knows when a white girl needs to fuck she calls her nearest bull then after she has been creampied by the superior seed of the black bull for 15 years she settles down with little dicked white bois for the money and then wont even fuck him. While he is at work she calls her bull to fuck god this gets me so hot. So you see anon there is nothing wrong with being a cuck just understand your place in society as a little dicked white boi.
>>
>>27397176
>Nice bait
>also, orginale
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.