[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw just called the police on my weed smoking neighbors It
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3
File: 1458137481498.jpg (21 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1458137481498.jpg
21 KB, 480x270
>tfw just called the police on my weed smoking neighbors It feels so good
>>
Stuipd fucking virgin, you just ruined someone's life for no reason.
>>
>>27393337
>virgin
wew lad, junkie got what he deserves
>>
>>27393337
>for no reason
They were smoking weed.
The reason that their lives were ruined is because they broke the law
Good job, OP
>>
>>27393337
This is a bait thread, just like the other identical one up right now. It's /pol/ children pretending with things that never happened. Even if it was the truth the cops likely won't do anything. They have far more important things to do than worry about someone smoking weed in the privacy of their own home.
>>
We already have the same bait thread
>>
>>27393319
I'm considering this too. I don't mind pot smokers in general but this particular group are loud and disrespectful, they leave their empty beer bottles in front of the building, they blast loud music day and night. They're not good people.

They must pay.
>>
File: 1450382531989.jpg (56 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1450382531989.jpg
56 KB, 645x773
>>27393337
>ruined someones life
kek

when the police got the call, the most likely begrudgingly sighed and went out for it because they have literally nothing else to do. they can't search the guy's house without a warrant, they cant just go into a private house because they smell weed, that's only for cars

tl;dr: nothing will happen to the guy. at most, he will have his weed taken and get a fine which is unlikely
>>
>>27393367
Make them pay
Make them pay good anon
>>
>>27393350
>>27393357

It was just weed. It never hurt or killed anyone, unlike alcohol.
>>
>>27393361
> They have far more important things to do
Like chassing people who drink in parks, right? Drugs are a serious crime here.
>>
>>27392446
Nice try, faggot, how many times do you plan to make this thread?
>>
>>27393387
Weed maybe not, but smokers did
>>
>>27393387
>It never hurt or killed anyone
No, but the drug gangs that get their money from stoners certainly do.
>>
>>27393440
>drug gangs

you know nothing of what you're talking about

most weed floating around is from local growers. i met one, he was an old man who beat cancer.
>>
Congratulations, you got them a warning. This may have slightly inconvenienced them.
>>
>>27393453
>most weed floating around is from local growers
[citation needed]
>i met one
Nice anecodtal evidence bro!
Smoke weed, get caught. Its like christmas morning
>>
>>27393474
>smoke weed, get caught

not me, you sneaky butthole

police cannot search a private household because they smell marijuana

if they don't see marijuana, then they can't go in the house.
>>
>>27393493
>police cannot search a private household because they smell marijuana

No, but they can get a warrant
>>
>>27393566
and in the time it takes them to get that warrant the guy can easily dispose of his weed.

your plan is foiled. now what? do you still feel better?
>>
>>27393578
They don't tell you that they are just going to get a warrant and search your house.
Here's how it goes:
>police suspect you have weed
>get a warrant
>turn up to your house and search it right there
your plan is foiled. now what? do you still feel better?
>>
>>27393319
Why so many cancerous threads? we in the middle of a shitpost raid? Do schools let out early today? also kill urself
>>
>>27393603
>implying the cops will bother to take the time and go to get a warrant because some guy's house smells like weed

you are delusional. i've had cops come to deliver a court summons to my dad, opened up the door, the place was practically fishbowled. they definitely smelled it, they knew it was there. did they go and get a warrant to search my house? nope
>>
>>27393578
>implying druggies can part with their precious weed

My roommate got caught by the cops and the very next day he was toking up again. The only reason the cops didnt catch him a second time is because they didnt want to catch him a second time. If they dropped by unannounced on any fucking day for a routine follow up his ass would be grass.
>>
>>27393603
presumably you will have finished the process of smoking the weed after the 7 or so days which pass before they get the warrant
>>
>>27393632
>more anecodtal evidence
Wow, I'm sure because there was a slight chance that a police officer smelt weed that no police officer will ever get a warrant if your house smells like weed!
>implying they won't do it to get those fat bonuses
You are the delusional one.
probably all the weed you smoke.
>>
>>27393319
holy shit very DEVILISH of you
>>
>>27393648
whatever m8, haven't been caught yet or even come close to it in 4 years, i'm willing to take my chances

my odds are good, i keep to myself and stay indoors whenever possible
>>
>>27393603
>be in Canada
>smoking an L infront of a cop
>no fucks given anywhere
>>
>>27393624
>Why so many cancerous threads?
you been going to good threads much too that your brain got extremely deluding it's always cancer here
>>
>>27393665
>get beaten
>whatever m8
I live for these moments.
>>
>>27393699
>beaten
>i'm the one sitting at home, comfortable, enjoying my pipe full

whatever helps you sleep at night
>>
>>27393319
Good job OP, potheads are fucking anoying.
>>
>>27393713
And I am in your position to, sans the drug addiction. And I'm also the one who doesn't just say "whatever" whenever they are beaten, so it appears that I win.
>>
>>27393751
you win what? a pile of shit? sure, you can have it

if those moments are what you live for, having someone on an anonymous messageboard get so frustrated with your ignorance and idiocy that they want to stop replying to you, then your life is worthless and you re below me

i live for greater things. weed just comes along for the ride.
>>
>>27393319
I wonder what you snitch faggots are going to do when weed is legalized. Also I hope you ratted on some nigger or cholo so they stab you when they rralize it was you.
>>
>>27393774
>I didn't want to win the argument anyway!
The sheer delusion of you people is beyond me.

if those moments are what you live for, defending drug users on an anonymous messageboard then your life is worthless and you re below me
>>
>>27393805
i don't defend drug users, i defend personal liberty you giant cuckold
>>
>>27393823
>2016
>"personal liberty"
If what you believe constitutes "defending personal liberty" is getting buttmad on an anonymous tibetan shadow puppetry board, then sure you are.
>>
>>27393387
>unlike alcohol
You may had a point but then your saying made your opinion completely irrelevant
Kill yourself stoners. Keep doing gods work OP
>>
>>27393842
>unlike alcohol

except it's actually true that alcohol kills people

are you denying this?
>>
If you seriously respond to this thread you are a grade A retard.
>>
>>27393859
>>27393845
wrong quote friendo
>>
>>27393319
>tfw kind of angry at OP for using anime but putting scum away made it better
You're alright OP
>>
>>27394118
>implying they'll get "put away"

kekkin im kekkin

they'll have a chat with the police at their front door, nothing more. the only thing that it accomplishes is now they know their neighbor called the cops on them, because who else
>>
>>27394154
>implying
If they can smell it they can conduct a legal search. Just like your car
>>
>>27394304
completely incorrect

that is ONLY for vehicles. they CANNOT search a house without a warrant. an odor is not probable cause to search a private household, only a car.
>>
>>27394338
Let me ask you this. Is your car considered your property?
>>
>>27394471
>>27394338
Actually you're both wrong, the police cannot search ANY property with probable cause AND a signed search warrant. Neither of which can happen when someone just called and said something without any solid evidence.
Also, you're a fucking Jew for shilling laws that only serve to take others personal freedom. I don't do drugs, I don't smoke or drink, but I don't believe in laws which only affect personal freedom without any greater good for others as well. And someone's neighbor not having to smell weed is not greater good.
>>
File: 1457785739631.png (177 KB, 237x317) Image search: [Google]
1457785739631.png
177 KB, 237x317
>>27393319
if op_claim = true
{karma = true;
var, time_of_retribution,
time_of_retribution = choose(current, future);
}
>>
>>27393319
I'm thinking about doing this.
But only because their shit stinks my apartment on friday nights and I cant keep my windows open.
idgaf what you want to do, if you didn't want to be put in jail then you probably should've thought before choosing to become a pothead.
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.