[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>if you're balding and you know it hang yourself >if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10
File: 20160325_114801.jpg (1 MB, 1511x1304) Image search: [Google]
20160325_114801.jpg
1 MB, 1511x1304
>if you're balding and you know it hang yourself

>if you're balding and you know it hang yourself

>if you're balding and you know it and you're starting to have to show it if you're balding and you know it hang yourself

;_;
>>
Clap clap.
original fucking comment
>>
a fuck tonne of men go bald and have no fucking problem with it and it makes you consider suicide. get over yourself bro some people have real problems like me i'm 5 foot 8
>>
Is it true the anti-balding pills (the ones meant for enlarged prostate) are like the tranny tittieskitties?
Like, you hair kinda starts growing but your testosterone levels get fucked up and grow boobs etc?
>>
>>27393339
>be 5'8 myself
>be attractive
>chicks still stare at me in public

Still virgin though
>>
>>27393339
>he's a manlet and he knows it, when will he learn?
>he's a manlet and he knows it, when will he learn?
>he's a manlet and he knows it, had to stand on his toes to show it, he's a manlet and he knows it, when will he learn?
>>
>>27393310
>>27393339
i'm bald and 5'6"
>>
>>27393360
Side effects, if at all encountered, may differ. Antibalding pills (finasteride) do stop hairloss in most people who use them, but always be vigilant of side effects.
Common side effects are: lower sex drive, erection troubles and I once heard a guy who was convinced it had made is Dick shrink an inch.
Reportedly of the men studied over the course of five years only 1% suffered "lasting" side effects, but most went away after stopping the treatment.
Be mindfull that no expansive research has been done on the effects of using finasteride for more than five years. A common anecdotal observation is a loss of effectiveness.

I used fina for a year alongside minoxidil since I got paranoid of my hairline. I did notice a lot more of fatigue and lost almost all of my chesthair. Since it inhibits dht it could damage your gains if you lift as well.
It did keep my hair intact, but that remains unchanged two years after stopping usage. Perhaps it was paranoia after all.

It is important to understand that for most people, fina does nothing more than give you some more time, wether you experience sides or not. If your hair genes are truly fucked, you will most likely lose it anyway, making it not worth it to fuck with your hormones that make you a man to hold on to a bit of shitty, thin hair. Never mind the costs of years of buying the stuff, which could be used for more fruitfull ventures.

t.
21 year old male who understands how bad the emotional effects of balding young can be.
>>
>>27393567

>tfw 25 and bald like a motherfucker

I always had some small bitch tits even though I'm not fat. Medication when I was a kid.
Finasteride seemed too good to be true but knowing my luck and medical history i'm bound to look like some /lgbt/ freak even if hair starts growing back.

Just kill me. It hurts to live.
>>
Goddamn, I never understood why baldingfags have such a hard time just going full bald. If I ever have that problem, I'd head to the barber and get buzzed first thing. Anything is better than that middle aged ringhair look.
>>
>>27393639
OP here. I have a baby face and therefore cannot shave head or buzz
>>
File: Snapchat-1586772617092451234.jpg (597 KB, 1440x2392) Image search: [Google]
Snapchat-1586772617092451234.jpg
597 KB, 1440x2392
>>27393310
>balding

Nigga I'm 27 and have this. Fuck you
>>
File: 1440915644863.png (364 KB, 564x1086) Image search: [Google]
1440915644863.png
364 KB, 564x1086
>>27393639

>buzz
>tfw look like radioactive terminal stage cancer patient
>>
>>27393639
We're not sure when it's the right time to go full out of the closet about it. At first, we believe it's only us who notice it so we just overlook it, balding is such a slow process you are unable to pay attention to it really while living on the fast lane of life, next time you see, you have two side patches on the sides of your head and you're basically fucked
>>
>>27393678
>27

At least you're already old I'm only 19
>>
>>27393608
I am not too sure about the chances of growing tits when inhibiting dht, since I believe that has more to do with testosteron/estrogen levels, which are not actually affected by it.
Regrowth of hair with finasteride is actually pretty rare, if you are bald, satisfying results probably even rarer. Do not put your hopes on that.
I know how it can fuck with your self image, only thing I can say is that at least you have nothing more to lose, literally. That may actually be better than the fear of losing it, or having shitty hair.
Also the just lift meme is not totally without Merit. You may have a hard time feelings attractive, but you will feel better and stronger when your body is healthy.
>>
>>27393310
Start AA, use nizoral and bathe every day.
>>
>>27393679
Grow a beard then. It'd look fine
>>
File: 1458852819187.png (138 KB, 475x413) Image search: [Google]
1458852819187.png
138 KB, 475x413
>>27393701
>already old
>>
>>27393728
>he is unaware of the poor souls who go bald without beardgrowth
>>
>>27393678

On my way, bro.
On my way.
>>
>>27393678
>has a normal shaped head
>complains
The day I go bald is the day I kill myself or go full hikikomori
>>
>tfw using finasteride
>tfw helps nothing, hair gets thinner every day
>can already count my hairs
>time to consider suicide
>>
Currently Norwood 2 but my hairline is getting more uneven by the day

I don't know what to do. I can't afford Minox for the rest of my life
>>
tfw you have a friend who studied vet.
tfw he had a crazy idea one day during an outcall, knowing I was like suicidal over my hairloss
tfw tried it
tfw two months and it was all back except I made my eyebrows hairy as fuck too by mistake
tfw solution is cheap as fuck because no one knows and it isn't being jewed

I'll pass it on for 200 paypal.
>>
>>27394064
er, to clarify, I wasn't like 100% bald, but a bit more fargone than OP with thinning back.
>>
>>27394099
>let me clarify to make my story seem more realistic

No one's giving you money you fucking retard
>>
Anyone who knowingly carries the bald gene and chooses to produce offspring should be gassed.
>>
>>27394125
Enjoy going bald then, bitch boy
>>
>>27394064
>jewing people yourself

Disgusting man. You know how it makes people yet you expect a bunch of poorfags on r9k to cough up 200$ for something that might not even work.
>>
>>27394132
Luckily for ethical incipient baldies, castration halts the progress of MPB.
>>
>>27394159
If I don't jew it then I won't be able to afford it when people I jew it to can't keep their mouth shut and it gets marked up because the companies selling it realize it's being misused.
>>
>>27394132
So 80% of men?
>>
>>27394175
It will come out sooner or later.
>>
>>27394186
Not just men, women can also carry the trait and give it to their offspring.
>>
>>27394202
Well it only works on functional follicles you still have. I don't have to wait, do you, goyim?
>>
Bald heads are disgusting desu. Cover that shit up with a hat or something no one wants to see that shit.
>>
>mfw full head of hair
>I can get any hairstyles I want

sug id bald asswholes :DDD
>>
>>27394381
>>I can get any hairstyles I want
ugly men look ugly with any hairstyle phamalam
>>
>>27394401
what makes you think I'm ugly
>>
>>27393310
Nah, I look pretty good with a shaved head. Women seem to like to rub their hands on my head, too, which is nice.
>>
File: 1.jpg (30 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
30 KB, 456x320
>tfw I can start to see my scalp through my hair under certain lighting
Fuck's sake I even have acne on my head, I'm gonna look like a fucking mutant if I go bald
>>
File: 1451624030836.jpg (121 KB, 444x460) Image search: [Google]
1451624030836.jpg
121 KB, 444x460
>>27393310
Balding and can't even grow a beard
>>
im not even balding, but i shave my head regularly

feels so good man, it's convenient as fuck. not even 20 either, i just don't give a shit
>>
File: 1458449271758.jpg (92 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1458449271758.jpg
92 KB, 645x773
Balding to the point where it's become 'just shave it bro'

Made it 25 years but it's officially ogre even though it already was a couple years ago
>>
Does anyone else have Telogen Effluvium?

I think that's what I have, because the hair on the top of my head falls out very easily but I don't have male pattern baldness.

It sucks because I want to grow my hair out, and I've tried twice, but it ends up looking super layered, borderline mullety
>>
>>27393360
I wouldn't fuck with finasteride senpai. DHT is the cause of MPB, but it is the most anabolic hormone in the body. It does a lot of important things for the male body.

For instance, >>27393567
said that some guy swore that his dick shrunk while on it. While it sounds like bullshit, it actually might not be. DHT is responsible for the growth of the penis during your early years as a child.

I have a receeding hairline right now, NW1 atm. I'm just going to save up for a hair transplant and cough up the 10k instead of using finasteride and basically becoming a hermaphrodite.
>>
>>27393339
Tom fucking Cruise is shorter than you
>>
>>27396255
I think I have this by looking at the pictures. Can't really check the details of it right now but it's not the same as mpb and it can be treated normally?
>>
>>27398136
from what I read, it is reversible but I don't know how.

Is your hair longer/thicker in the back than the front?
>>
>>27398153
Like a mullet? My hair definitely got thinner on the top/front but it doesn't look like mpb as my hairline is pretty much the same. It mostly got thinner around the area where I used to do a side part when I styled my hair.

Also, the thinning started right after a very stressful plane trip so I'm really hoping it's just caused by stress or something like that.
>>
File: Jonathan_Banks.jpg (46 KB, 536x720) Image search: [Google]
Jonathan_Banks.jpg
46 KB, 536x720
>>27393950
>The day I go bald is the day I kill myself or go full hikikomori
stop it.
>>
>tfw started balding at 21 (moderately aggressive)
>took propecia for one fucking month
>as soon as the 2nd week developed the allmighty limp dick
>by the 3rd week nipples feel funny
>couldnt take it anymore
>tfw when ive stopped the treatment because fuck balding, DHT ftw
>tfw im 28, norwood 6, bitch tit (diagnosed unilateral ginecomastia)
>btw tfw you stop taking finasteride you ll develop a massive shed. I think i lost a years worth of hair in the month following fin cessation.

Fuck you merck
>>
>>27398605
Scary stuff pham. I've been taking fin for 2 months now and no side effects but I'm well aware of the fact they will pop up at one point and I'll have to stop taking it eventually.
>>
>>27399144
>they will pop up at one point
Been on it for 5+ years and nothing so far.
>>
>>27393310
this is hardly balding.
>>
>>27393310

lel just get a buzzcut
>>
>>27393339
>some people have real problems like me i'm 5 foot 8
>>
>>27393310

Honestly I hope you do kill yourself just so I can stop seeing these threads

Get over it for fucks sake, have some self respect
>>
tfw alopecia areata
>>
>>27399144
yeah, they'll pop up when you hit your late thirties and your dick doesn't get as hard because you got older ;^)
>>
>my grandparents on both sides have decent hair still on thier heads and they are almost 90
there is hope for me lads
the last thing i need to keep me forever alone is not having hair
shit
>>
>tfw 28 and noticing thinning and patches of scalp shown
>grow my hair out to like 4 inches then blow dry it to afro territory

Looks cool, actually. Should have did this years ago.
>>
>>27393339
I'm 5'7, and an ugly beta with shit posture, I'm white though so I that's the only good thing about me I guess...
;_;
>>
>>27393310
Just fucking shave it all if you're that butthurt about it.
>>
File: 1442362355570.jpg (67 KB, 530x444) Image search: [Google]
1442362355570.jpg
67 KB, 530x444
>>27393310

>be a fatfag all my life
>literally that chubby kid everyone makes fun of because of it's boy tits
>work out like a mad /fit/izen
>finally get fit as fuck miring' myself and shit
>balding has gone turbo and I'll probably be bald in less than a couple of years
>it's already too obvious not to notice immediately

Why? WHY LIFE WHY YOU PIECE OF SHIT?
>>
>>27401919
So
>be fat greasy fuck
>scalp already ruined
>beg fit for a blessing
>decide to go full testosterone roid
>be surprised your hair is all gone

lol, every single time.
>>
>tfw the first person on either side of my family to be balding

Then again, my maternal grandfather died in his 40s, but in his pics he still had a full head of hair by then. I was also diagnosed with TE and psoriasis by my derm, so if I want to slow it down I have to completely cut out junk food and alcohol. It's already thinned so badly over my crown that I can see huges chunks of my scalp through it.
>>
File: brobot .jpg (1003 KB, 4500x4334) Image search: [Google]
brobot .jpg
1003 KB, 4500x4334
I'm not a robot but I still browse here. I made a bet with one of my friends and I have a question for you guys:
Who gets more bitches, a 5'8" manlet who is moderately muscular or a 5'11" skinny guy?
>>
How is that balding? Looks like a mormal hair line. Some have long and others have short, nice excuse to soc attentionwhore you insecure little 19 yo faggot. You wont find gf here
>>
>>27404162
it depends on the fece. if they are both average, it's a draw. if the 5'8" is more attractive face than he wins
>>
>>27404162
If you're 5'8 +
Only face matter. As long as youre not chubby or fat
Plenty of shorter girls, as long as you're not european , then its like 5'10
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.