[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do women hate each other so much? Wouldn't things be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1448056585291.gif (717 KB, 240x192) Image search: [Google]
1448056585291.gif
717 KB, 240x192
Why do women hate each other so much?

Wouldn't things be much easier for them if the just cooperated with each other and banded together?
>>
File: 1387967624728.jpg (290 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1387967624728.jpg
290 KB, 1920x1080
>>27393003
Because they're vile demons
>>
>>27393003
>Why do women hate each other so much?
>Wouldn't things be much easier for them if the just cooperated with each other and banded together?
If they did feminism is going to be even stronger so fuck that let them tear each apart
>>
>>27393003
that's true they should be like men who never have problems with each other. immigrants welcome.
>>
>>27394402
Men fight external threats, women try to destroy everything from the inside. You do this by welcoming the enemy, and by Insulting you closest friends behind their backs. Why? I don't know, maybe some sick evolutionary mechanism meant to prevent inbreeding. You're subconsciously trying to get the enemy to kill all men and boys and rape the women, introducing fresh genetic material into your family.

In the end everything you do is about survival or reproducing. What the men are trying to do is clearly about survival. Letting refugees in clearly doesn't improve your chances at survival, so you must be doing it for their cum.
>>
>>27393159
I'LL SHOW YOU A REAL MAN'S BALLS
>>
>>27393003
They don't hate each other. It's just that you have no real world experience with other human beings -- all your knowledge of the world and its workings comes from video games and Malaysian stick figure drawings.
>>
Welcome to "Detecting a Reddit 101"

>>27394888
>They don't hate each other.
Contradicting basic everyday misogynyposting just for the sake of contradicting it, with no additional argument or thought. "UHH, WOMEN AREN'T LIKE THAT! YOU PIG!"
>It's just that you have no real world experience with other human beings
"You're just a pathetic LOSER! I bet you live in your MOM'S BASEMENT! LOL"
> video games and Malaysian stick figure drawings.
Desperately trying to fit in by using an old meme (badly). "Your post isn't epic for the win at all ;)"
>>
>>27394888
You clearly don't know any women irl besides your family
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.