[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /cereal lover/ here? >nearly all i eat is cereal >grocery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11
who /cereal lover/ here?

>nearly all i eat is cereal
>grocery list is $20/wk
>3 boxes of various Kroger brand cereals for $2 a pop
>gallon of milk, then another gallon of milk later in the week
>16 bananas
>sometimes blueberries depending on if they're on sale

feels good man
>>
>>27392934
>grocery list is $20/wk
I like that 20 dollars part. How's your health? Super skelly?You shitting right?
>>
Relieved I'm not the only one

It's man's greatest achievement, super convenient also delicious
>>
>>27392950
Super skeleton mode. I shit, I feel like shitting right now actually.

>>27392998
There are so many different variations it's incredible. The trick, however, is to not buy the national brands. Most of it is less healthy and overpriced. My favorite has to be the classic yet delicious honey oats with chopped bananas and a small teaspoon of dazzled sugar.
>>
>>27392934
cereal used to be my fav food but i stopped bexause its pure sugar and carbs. Nesquick cereal ftw though
>>
>>27393024
I also think the off brands are way better, malt o meal fruity dyno bites are the shit. Mini wheats are the best though
>>
I used to constantly snack on cereal, straight out of the box cause I hate the taste of milk. But I stopped watching ating it recently cause no wanna be fat pls. Corn Pops, Cheerios, and best tier sugar covered Colassol Crunch.
>>
>>27393143
I want to be burried in Berry colossal crunch
>>
>>27392934
do you eat honey bunches of oats?
if not, you're a faggot.
GOD TIER Cereal:
>Honey Bunches of Oats Honey Roasted
>Life Cereal
>Reese's Puffs
>Capn Crunch w/ Berries
>Cocoa Crispy Rice

Okay Tier
>Vitamin King

Shit Tier
>everything else
>>
Yeah I love cereal. The ones I usually eat are grape nuts flakes, bran flakes, shredded wheat, or some kind of plain cheerios. I also eat cream of wheat often.
>>
That sounds like too much fibre.
>>
>>27392934

The guy who invented cornflakes was super health obsessed. He really enjoyed enamas and didn't believe in have sex even in marriage.
>>
I fucking love cereal. It's my go to food when working late at night since that's what got me through college. I always but at least 3 different cereals when grocery shopping and since my wife doesn't eat it. I basically get whatever I want. I fucking love Honey Bunches of Oats with a sliced up banana in it
>>
>>27392934
Thank you for shopping at The Kroger Company Stores anon.
>>
>>27392934

Enjoy your diabetes, lazy fuck.
>>
Too much cereal gives me hard, painful shits senpai.
>>
File: cap-crunch.jpg (215 KB, 970x1385) Image search: [Google]
cap-crunch.jpg
215 KB, 970x1385
Do you guys have any special cereal recipes that you like to make? I have a few, like OP I pretty much eat 99% cereal but I am obese and have acne and several muscle and bone problems. I don't care though, it is too delicious haha. Anyway here are my recipes

>Captain Chew
I take a bowl of captain crunch and sprinkle in some sugary bubble gum. I really love the chewiness contrasting with the crunchiness. Usually I spit out the pieces of gum and drink them with the milk at the end

>You've Grreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeatly underestimated my obesity
This is one of my favorites, basically I take a huge bowl, and fill it with frosted flakes then I break in some oreos, some melted butter and cream cheese and mix it up, then put it under the broiler for a few minutes to crunch up. So fucking good

>I'm going to need a mobility Frooter
I love this one, I take a bowl of fruit loops and then pour over chocolate milk, strawberry milk and banana milk and have some ice cream as well. Yummy.

>Pop Tarts n' Pop Tarts
4 or 5 pop tart flavors broken up and with cereal poured over.

Really I just generally like to have cookies and chocolate with my cereal. It works so wel and is fucking deliciousl
>>
>>27392934

>box of cereal has 2000-3000kcal
>2 gal of whole milk has 4800kcal
>16 bananas has 1600kcal

So you're eating 1200-1350kcal per week, with possibly 1/3 to 1/2 of those from sugar. What the fuck?
>>
>>27393680
Once I smoked a bunch of weed and made a mix of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and Frosted Mini Wheats then topped it off with some chocolate syrup.
I call it "you're going to die at 40 unless you stop doing shit like this"
>>
You're all going to get diseases - some debilitating - in your lives soon because of your food choices.

Ask me anything.
>>
>>27392934
You try that new honey bunches of oats apple and cinnamon? I still love me some raisin bran or captain crunch tho
>>
>>27393752
Do you ever not suck dicks?
>>
>>27393716

Whoops, 3 boxes of cereal brings it to normal kcal levels. Still, we're talking like 150g of sugar per day. I also doubt you're getting enough vitamin A, C, E, or K, among others.
>>
>>27393791
Ignorance is bliss until it catches up with you.
>>
>>27393752
what specific disease is cereal guy courting with his diet
>>
I am an alcohol so I don't do well with milk beyond the first 2-3 hours a day I'm trying to get my shit on with coffee.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 1024x685) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 1024x685
>>27393143
>hate the taste of milk
Toppip, how depraved can your sense of taste get
>>
>>27393878
There's no limitations to the diseases and numbers of diseases you can get on a poor diet.

OP's body specifically will start with the obvious one: diabetes, once his pancreas reacts to the overabundance of glucose mutations. Assuming he's been doing it for a while, he likely has depression and only feels right after a quick sugar rush from his cereal. If he doesn't have sleeping disorder yet, he can expect that soon. His energy levels are likely low most the time due to his adrenal glands.

There's much more.

If he keeps it up his whole body will fall apart, organ by organ.
>>
How do you guys even deal with the insane sugar rush and calories?
You must have come downs like 3-5 times a day.
>>
my favorite is captain crunch
>>
cereal is literally worse than ramen
>>
Robot food:

Cereal
Sardines
Rice and chicken breast

What else?
>>
>>27393954
how can I fix my sleeping pattern?

My diet is varied, mostly chicken veggies and white rice, I cut up fresh fruits and smoothie them in the morning.

I also eat a lot of cheap chocolate though :/ I think maybe the caffeine in tea is fucking me up? I mean real tea as in green tea bags, not fucking arizona iced or that shit, I'm british we have real tea
>>
>>27392934
Everyone loves cereal. It's a carb with shitloads of extra sugar added.

>>27392950
It's actually very easy to eat a 2,000 calorie diet on $20/week. Just avoid branded products, and keep meat to a minimum.
>>
File: 1445186906099.jpg (97 KB, 478x1434) Image search: [Google]
1445186906099.jpg
97 KB, 478x1434
>>27394010
I live this diet every day
>>
>>27394042
>with shitloads of extra sugar

In UK you can make a choice of somewhat healthy cereals, but I think the whole breakfast aisle is pretty much cancer in USA. It's kind of sad that you guys have to go to a whole foods shop just to buy normal shit like unprocessed oats.
>>
>>27393906
Most of japan don't drink milk, and if they do it's in a recipe.

Unless you're working out it's really unnecessary calories from fat, although I'd say if you're under the age of 18 I'd recommend it in small doses because it's a good source of calcium, proteins etc.
>>
>>27394086
I'm from the UK. Oats are fine, but boxed cereals almost universally have added sugar. The average person also eats way more tha the box's suggested portion size, meaning even more sugar.
>>
File: 1454673711490.jpg (38 KB, 350x465) Image search: [Google]
1454673711490.jpg
38 KB, 350x465
>>27393214
>life cereal
great taste detected.
>>
enjoy your gyno and future man tits from all the milk
>>
File: th.jpg (28 KB, 360x480) Image search: [Google]
th.jpg
28 KB, 360x480
Gorilla Munch master race
>>
File: giraffe.jpg (19 KB, 429x316) Image search: [Google]
giraffe.jpg
19 KB, 429x316
>>27394136
>that smell when walking down the fresh produce aisle
>>
File: wiaG4TA.jpg (253 KB, 912x1200) Image search: [Google]
wiaG4TA.jpg
253 KB, 912x1200
>>27392934
>tfw my intolerance to lactose makes impossible to enjoy that much cereal as you
im glad cereal can be vaped now
>>
>>27394157
Pretty sure this is a meme because growing up most of what I ate/drank was milk or milk solids (milk chocolate was a cheap source of calories and I was poor).

My pecs are flat as fuck.
>>
File: top_tipping.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
top_tipping.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>>27394211
>I VAPE GUYS LOOKS AT ME BLOW CLOUDS
>>
File: acceptable.png (112 KB, 480x319) Image search: [Google]
acceptable.png
112 KB, 480x319
>grape nuts
>sugar
>milk
>left in the fridge until soggy and saturated and cold
>>
File: image.png (152 KB, 509x410) Image search: [Google]
image.png
152 KB, 509x410
>>27394131
That's because of genetics, many of them can't process milk, but you have literally no excuse for that.
Fuck calories, I'm not a liftfag, I enjoy my average but still completely healthy body. I can accept not drinking on a daily basis like water, but not even putting it in cereals?
>unless you're intolerant of course
>>
>>27394041
Wake up at sunrise, sleep in time for you to wake up at the next sunrise while feeling well rested. Avoid bright lights at night time. Use flux for computer and turn down the monitor brightness a lot. No electronics at least an hour before bed.

Diet-wise, it's almost just as important to cut out unhealthy shit as it is to eat healthy stuff. So remove ALL processed foods, remove caffeine (there's caffeine-free herbal teas out there).

Eating healthy can actually get very complicated. I've researched it for 2 years and I still constantly find new information.

Best thing to do is eat natural, raw whenever possible, and (very important), listen to your WHOLE body on how it reacts to food. Any pain during or not long after ingesting it, remove the food. Also add lots of raw healthy fats into your diet.
>>
>>27394397
"Pain" includes not feeling like something. If you've just had some fruit and think "oh I need more because it's healthy!" and your body doesn't really feel like it on SOME level, don't fucking eat it.
>>
>>27394269
jelly much

also i vape flavorchase gear
not cloudchase gear mind you
>>
Cereal is life. My favorite is Honey Bunches of Oats but my gf is a fucking conniving bitch who will only eat sugarshit like captian crunch or fruit loops
>>
Are you guys telling me that the sugarless fibres rich cereals are unhealthy??
>>
>>27394428
nah you just look like an idiot, it's 2016, smoking isn't fashionable and it will kill you faggot
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.