[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I roll dubs today is the day If not I'm going back to sleep
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: y3LN8vm.jpg (76 KB, 858x536) Image search: [Google]
y3LN8vm.jpg
76 KB, 858x536
If I roll dubs today is the day
If not I'm going back to sleep
>>
Yeah fuck you I'm doing it anyway
>>
>>27392939
Dont do it anon-kun :[
Lets talk
>>
>>27393120
I'm tired of meat flaps and click clacks and hearing sonic vibrations and silly arrangements of pixels and thinking they mean something
WHAT IS THERE TO TALK ABOUT?

I'm not going to do it. I'm just getting the ITCH and I want to SCRATCH so bad but fucking OTHER PEOPLE can't FUCKING LET ME GO
It's maddening because on one hand I'm lucky as fuck but on the other it's like, come on dude. Why? Why?
>>
>>27393162
*and seeing silly arrangements
lol my pixels were in the wrong places
>>
>>27393162
you either cross the line or stay behind it faggot, there is no inbetween
pull the trigger and end it or put the gun back in daddy's shoebox and go get a job

if you knew what you were doing (in this case you dont) you'd know that it'd all be over in a instant and the pain would be extremely brief,

tl;dr either kill yourself like a man or quit being a pussy and go outside and do something useful
>>
>>27393221
>A BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO BLOO

Everything you said was nonsense

Except

>you'd know that it'd all be over in a instant and the pain would be extremely brief,
Of course I know that you tremendously presumptuous faggot. Did you read any of what I posted? Obviously not because you're a pompous tardlord!!!!
>>
>>27393221
Fuck I REALLY hate you
You know that your posts and posts like them are not only a dime a dozen, but literal mind cancer as well, right? That's why there are so many of you
You reproduce like stinking viruses that can't smell their own rank odor because they're too busy imposing themselves on others to bother looking

Fucking. Faggot. I hope you kill yourself before me, but not really because then you'd be free from the world of misery you and your -ilk- create.

Have fun with that jobbo of yours boy
>>
>>27393221
God damnit even with that false dichotomy bullshit
>Son, there are only two choices in life, suicide, or getting a shitty fucking job like me
>Be a man
>Emotional pressure~~~!!! Your life isn't valid if you don't do as I say

HOLY SHIT I AM STEAMING. SO. ANGRY. If I could punch you in the face I wouldn't because I was fear retaliation tbqh, but if you were passed out or something I would draw all kinds of twisted fuck up shit on your face in permanent marker.

You are the designated target of my outrage today. I won't stop until I'm done, though I guess that's already pretty obvious.
>>
>>27393221
And what's with people like you and using retarded aggrandizing idioms?

>cross the line
>gun in daddy's shoebox
>like man
>being a pussy

It's like you're afraid if you were strictly logical and used real words you would be laughed at because you are ridiculous and can't even think outside of coercion and emotion. You make me so sick I want to vomit all over my keyboard and then rub the vomit into your hair.
>>
>>27393466
Coercion, emotion, and, most importantly, condescension

I hope your shitty hubris (can I even call it that? it seems to fake to even be worthy of categorizing) fucks you up and leaves you trapped in a life you absolutely loathe because you had too much pride in shit values that don't actually mean anything to change your ways
>>
>>27393221
No, actually, now that I think about it, I'm not mad anymore
I'm sad
I feel BAD for you
Now that I realize the chains you try to throw on me are hallucinatory, I can feel the very real chains that bind you instead. Fuck. You sad little guy. I hope you find a world outside of the bleak grayness you use to define yourself.

I guess that's just another lesson. You can always empathize with anyone. You just have to forgive the bullshit they throw at you.
>>
>>27393221
Wait, no, you just seem ridiculous again
My mistake
It's rapidly oscillating
But at least I'm not angry

This feels good. I'm going to stare at your post for a little while longer until I can reprogram my innate response to remain stable
>>
File: 1437984435936.jpg (46 KB, 377x577) Image search: [Google]
1437984435936.jpg
46 KB, 377x577
>>27393221
Thanks anon I really needed someone to yell at
You were the best target there could ever be
I love you for appearing in my life like you did
>>
>>27393221
Oh, but, just pointing out, wouldn't I be more of a pussy -for- going out and getting a job just because people want me to? It's not something that I want, it seems like capitulating to the demands of others is the definition of being a pussy

And I think sticking by loved ones is more of a "manly" act than abandoning them because you're in pain, right? So that would favor not committing suicide, not committing suicide. SO, actually, the manliest and ballsiest thing I could be doing is what I am doing right now.

Your reasoning is super super flawed
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.