[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>crave some pork ribs >decide to emerge from my robot cave
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1428452684642.gif (280 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1428452684642.gif
280 KB, 400x388
>crave some pork ribs
>decide to emerge from my robot cave for the first time in a week
>go to a cheap restaurant that does BBQ
>order spare ribs
>as I gorge on my pork, notice bits of meat stuck between teeth
>can't pick it out with fingers or tongue
>this triggers my autism and can no longer enjoy my meal
>have ingenious idea of making dental floss with my hair
>head hair is too thin
>reach into my breifs and pluck out a nice thick pube, fresh from my crotch
>manage to floss the meat out of my teeth, another great success for autists everywhere
>colour drains from my face as I lock eyes with a qt waitress who witnessed the entire deed
>she quickly looks away and walks back into the kitchen
>walk of shame to the counter and quickly pay for the meal
>wrap the rest of the ribs in tissue and pocket them
>leave and never look back

I think I should just end it now lads
>>
Its too late for you now anon, time for a pube-rope noose
>>
>wrap the rest of the ribs in tissue and pocket them
napoleon dynamite
>>
Wewlad @ ur life
>>
File: what.png (2 MB, 4000x3547) Image search: [Google]
what.png
2 MB, 4000x3547
>>27392815
>>reach into my breifs and pluck out a nice thick pube, fresh from my crotch
For what purpose
>>
File: 1456345252602.png (869 KB, 753x706) Image search: [Google]
1456345252602.png
869 KB, 753x706
>>27392815
just fucking kill yourself holy shit

REALLY? YOU ARE THAT FUCKING AUTISTIC? I DIDN'T REALIZE HOW HARD EVERYONE HERE WAS FUCKED IN THE HEAD. HOLY SHIT.
>>
Holy FUck dude this is why NEETs shouldn't leave the house.

You don't know how to function in society
>>
>>27393239
too floss his teeth, faggot
>>
>>27393296
My intention was why not ask for a toothpick or floss
>>
>>27392815
>reach into my breifs and pluck out a nice thick pube, fresh from my crotch
what honestly made you think that would be a good idea
>>
>>27393308
I personally use my arm hair, nothing autistic about it. People use their hair all the time to get stuff stuck from their teeth. Also so what, he used a pube, waiter will forget it in 10 minutes.
>>
>>27393347
That waitress will never forget that for the rest of her life. Who are you kidding?
>>
File: 1416537987878.png (243 KB, 600x550) Image search: [Google]
1416537987878.png
243 KB, 600x550
>>27392815
holy shit OP just end it now fampai
>>
>>27393347
That waitress told every person she knows, you don't know how boring these jobs can be, that would have been the freakiest thing that happened all week.
>>
>>27392815
How long are your pubes? Your fine motor skills must be top-notch to floss with something so short and slippery

I think it's an accomplishment OP

Damn this makes me want to go to this one chinese buffet in the area... $11.95... tempting
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.