[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was expecting a group of people who understood life and handled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: syn.png (61 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
syn.png
61 KB, 1000x1000
I was expecting a group of people who understood life and handled themselves and their thoughts in a philosophical way when I came to this site. Alas, I got a group of people still attached to their basic primal instincts, all about women, fitting in, and wanting to look like that disgusting image society portrayed as ideal, while whining and complaining that they are inept at everything in life.

I go to /b/ and see prepubescents doing the very same thing, but instead of whining, they mostly do nothing of considerable thought and just hurl memetic phrases and naked women at everyone.

I was hoping for a group who found the concept of anonymity appealing that they would have a basis for interesting thought and discussion. But I couldn't be anymore wrong. I think I came too late. Once the word of this site got out, the idiots overrode the original comers and flushed them out by the enormity of your garbage dumped in.
>>
>>27392693

yeah good to hear that, don't hurt your big ego on your way out.
>>
>>27392775
Nothing to do with my ego. It's sort of like you where you want similar people to talk to and read from.

You folks don't even realize how cancerous you are to the human species. You'd think living in solitude that the expansive time of silence alone would give you enough time to think about what is causing these problems and give you a sense of knowledge that those who are constantly bombarded with physical stimuli can't.
>>
>>27392835
People murder rape and kill, but you guys sitting and arguing online are the real cancer.

Get off your high horse of morality and kill yourself, people argue and this is a place to vent and let out frustration, you don't like it leave, but criticizing it and making claims that make you somewhat look better just makes you look like a twat.

You want a safe space and intellect?

>>>/REDDIT/

there you have a nametag and can have all the philosophical conversations you like.

>but it's not anonymous

Oh well then you can't really complain people act in a different way when you strip away the name.

You don't like the board you leave, it's that easy, all i see here is bad b8 and pretentiousness
>>
>>27392890
It's not pretentiousness. Anonymity removes the impressions of people and strictly forces you to read the content. Because even someone who made 1000 wrong claims might have something valuable to say for their 1001st time.

First of all, I wasn't arguing here. I was just stating that you people flushed out all goodness that was supposed to be here, and that /you/ are cancerous to the nature of anonymity.

Secondly, arguing is one of the best things to stimulate mental growth and intellect. You are using your ability to rationalize and convey that rationality via words in well thought out, grammatically correct, and thus clear manner.

This is my point. You have nothing stimulating mentally to offer. So that is why you are wasting away, rotting, and getting worse as time moves on for you.
>>
who are you even talking to bozo
>>
>>27392974

>So that is why you are wasting away, rotting, and getting worse as time moves on for you.

So? what makes you think that's not people want to do?

What is the problem, if i want to waste my time away i am allowed to do that, the only reason to complain, is so that you look better than anyone else.

You think every corner of the internet should be used to argue deep and thoughtful arguments , but that's just not it, you are simply making some whiny statements about how you feel about this board.

Just leave and find a better place.
>>
op email me we share same opinion
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.