[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If approaching a person and asking them on a date is so easy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 30654.jpg (114 KB, 640x960) Image search: [Google]
30654.jpg
114 KB, 640x960
If approaching a person and asking them on a date is so easy and simple, why do women refuse to do it?
>>
They don't need to do it.
>>
>>27392318
thread/ FUCKING ORIGINAL COMMENT
>>
>>27392293
Because women are expected to lack sexual agency or else they are a "slut." Men are expected to be in charge of sex.
>>
>>27392392
>Men are expected to be in charge of sex.
You know I'd be more tolerant of modern "feminism" if women went ahead with this. I'd like to be approached even if by 4/10. That'd be nice.
>>
Can somebody give me advice.

I'm considered at least an 8/10 after I started lifting and everywhere I go I see women giving me indicators of interest.

I'm able to walk up to them and say hi, but that's where I stall. I can't have an enjoyable conversation with women.

My IQ might be to blame. Since the IQ for mental retardation is around 80. Since my IQ is 120+, talking to someone with an IQ of 100 is excruciatingly painful and unfulfilling.
>>
>>27392392
asking a man out dosent make you a slut. nobody thinks that way.
>>
>>27392392
If a girl asked me out on a date I wouldn't think she's a slut. You're just making excuses so you can keep being lazy
>>
>>27393043
>hi
>what's up
>so where are you going?
>oh tell me about that place
>oh you do [thing] there? that's cool
>I'm anon nice to meet you
>can I get your number?

If you're decent looking it's that easy.
>>
>>27393233
If you're an 8/10 and /fit/, this should be easy
>>
>>27393251
I'm like a 6 and skinny and I pull that off a third of the time or so.
Asking questions, making eye contact, smiling, keeping your back straight, making a pause before you speak and being well dressed are the basics. With that base you can easily get a girl's number.
>>
>>27392293
>if giving away money is so easy, why dont people do it?
>>
>>27392293
I guess if you're an extremely confident and at least 6/10 man this plays in your favor. You could ask out a gorgeous bimbo that nobody else had the balls to approach.
>>
>>27393043
Lol fuck off with your non-problems
>>
>>27393043
I think that the fedora you're wearing is putting them off.
>>
>>27393043
I iq for retardation is 70, how ironic
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.