[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No gf...but WHY?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10
File: San.jpg (94 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
San.jpg
94 KB, 500x667
The whole "only Chads get gfs" thing is clearly false. Even those who claim to believe it...come on, deep down you know it's false.

>There are ugly dudes with gfs.

>There are stupid dudes with gfs.

>There are poor dudes with gfs.

>There are fat men with gfs.

>There are wagies with gfs.

>There are NEETs with gfs.

>There are guys with low self esteem with gfs.

>There are short fellows with gfs.

>There are white guys with gfs.

>There are hapas with gfs.

>There are Indians with gfs.

>There are black dudes with gfs.

>There are neckbeards with gfs.

>There are guys who are completely fucking insane with gfs.

>There are even women with gfs.

The list goes on. All of this is verifiable but you already know deep down its true.

So what is it all about, really?

What is a true "robot", if you can have any (or even many) of these traits and still get female attention?
>>
>>27392242
A true robot has serious mental issues which makes him pretty much impossible to form bonds with normal people.

We joke about being betas but actually a robot is way below a beta. Normies either sense this or learn it by talking to you. They don't want to do anything with useless people.
>>
They're not socially inept.
>>
Half the people here are insecure, that's the reason they don't have girlfriends.
The rest are just unlucky, probably shy.
>>
>>27392291
>le shy guys meme

>le insecure meme
>>
There is no true robot, kids think there is and that means being NEET, anti-social and as edgy and rude as possible, I see racism being added to this list along with misogyny too. Everyone wants to conform to this stereotype to fit in here but the truth is there is no real robot.
>>
File: 1387135070389.jpg (48 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
1387135070389.jpg
48 KB, 535x577
>>27392242
>>There are ugly dudes with gfs.
>>There are stupid dudes with gfs.
>>There are poor dudes with gfs.
>>There are fat men with gfs.
>>There are wagies with gfs.
>>There are NEETs with gfs.
>>There are guys with low self esteem with gfs.
>>There are short fellows with gfs.
>>There are white guys with gfs.
>>There are hapas with gfs.
>>There are Indians with gfs.
>>There are black dudes with gfs.
>>There are neckbeards with gfs.
>>There are guys who are completely fucking insane with gfs.
And i'm still kv. Am i truly worse than almost everyone in the world?
>>
>>27392317
>le "meme" meme
>>
but theres no ugly stupid poor fat wagie NEET low-self-esteem short white hapa indian black neckbeard guys-who-are-fucking-insane guys with gfs are there anon?
>>
File: Chart.png (42 KB, 1568x820) Image search: [Google]
Chart.png
42 KB, 1568x820
>>27392322
There are robots here. Some people use different definitions but all the shitposters or normalfags definition are shit.

Here's my opinion of what normalfags and robots are.
There are plenty of guys who no girl will ever have any interest in.
>>
>>27392354
Go back to r eddit and continue telling people to man up.
>>
>>27392242
True there aren't any guys with all of those that have gfs
>>
>>27392363
>cyborgs

Instantly can tell chart is bullshit.

>le cyborg meme
>>
>>27392278

There are socially inept guys with girlfriends.
>>
>>27392363
Lol.
I think robot and cyborg is pretty much exactly the same, except it looks like cyborg is nice person and robot is shit person, hence why one can make friends and the other can't.
I think I could make friends if I really tried maybe, right now I don't have any though.
Also does being able to make friends mean you have an alright life?
>>
>>27392291

OP here.

There are men who are very insecure, shy, neurotic, and unlucky, who still have gfs.

I've seen it with my own eyes.

Yeah, I'm sure not being that way helps but those things aren't sufficient to explain no gf.
>>
File: 928088-insider.jpg (53 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
928088-insider.jpg
53 KB, 650x366
This is all meaningless. If I looked like Tyson, I'd have lost my virginity 10 years ago....

Stop trying to deny biological, psychological & sociological studies on human mating practices...

I dont have a GF because I am too ugly to have a gf period.
>>
>>27392379
I've been here longer than you, kid.

>>27392409
I mean unlucky to not have a gf, how can you be unlucky to not have a gf if you have a gf.
Unlucky in love kind of thing.

If you're going to be anal about it, I really don't know the answer, I think you're clutching at straws to find one.
>>
>>27392394
I was very unsure about wether or not i should add cyborg.
I know that almost everyone who calls themself cyborg is just a normalfag but here i added it to be a bit more restrictive with the robot definition.

Would you say that a permanent kv with friends is a robot or a normalfag?
>>
>>27392409
So what's wrong with the guys who really are permanent kissless virgins then?
>>
>>27392437
You should really recall it a "failed normie" and chart will be trustfull to robots.
>>
>>27392443
What about ones who are permanent virgins but not kissless? Because that's me.
>>
they girls id have to settle for just aint worth it

i know its hypocritical because we make hate how women think they deserve better (i.e chad)

but having to settle for a girl with a 1/10 face and/or fat doesnt seem to be worth it. I prefer be tfw no gf
>>
>>27392410

>I dont have a GF because I am too ugly to have a gf period.

There are tons of incredibly ugly guys who still have gfs.

I don't need to hunt down 100 pictures to prove this to you. You already know it's true yet for some reason you're compelled to deny it.
>>
>>27392242
>What is a true "robot", if you can have any (or even many) of these traits and still get female attention?
Using any traits like this to measure robotics is very inaccurate.
The only decent way is to measure the results, if you somehow can get a girl to like you then that shows that you're a normalfag. You're not a normalfag because you got a girl, you got a girl because you're a normalfag.
>>
>>27392443

That's what I'm trying to figure out. That's what this thread is all about, anon.
>>
>>27392242
sometimes it's just bad luck
>>
>>27392483

The wrong circumstances, right?

Like a certain COMBINATION of multiple factors, rather than just one or two things?
>>
>>27392483
sometimes it's just tripfag
>>
>>27392460
Doesn't count. If you can get a girl to kiss you, then you can get a girl to fuck you at some point in the future.
>>
>>27392242
Yes but they usually don't combine several of the negative attributes in your list.

I'm short, ugly, diseased, with low self esteem.
I know ugly guys with gfs but they're tall.
I know short guys with gfs but they're not ugly (and never as short as me at 5'4).
Etc.
>>
>>27392477
I'm like that. I don't even have any mental diagnosis, not ugly, not manlet or anything like that but i'm a 24 year old kv and i'm pretty sure that no girl has ever liked me or been attracted to me.
>>
>>27392504
>then you can get a girl to fuck you at some point in the future.

That's not true at all.
If you've ever been drunk before you know you act like somebody else, that's how I kissed girls was when I was drunk and I don't even know how.
However it's a different ball game getting sex and you know it.
>>
>>27392469
>There are tons of incredibly ugly guys who still have gfs.
Survivor bias (well not really but you get the idea) . You don't see the millions of ugly guys who die alone usually by their own hand after maybe paying for sex a few times. You only see that one ugly guy with a gf.
>>
>>27392557
Yes, it's a different ball game. But if you see it as a spectrum, if you have kissed before you are FAR more likely to lose your virginity than anyone who is a kissless virgin.

I have been drunk plenty of times, in social situations, around girls, in clubs, and I am still a kissless virgin.

You cannot relate to my life.
>>
>>27392609
>You cannot relate to my life.

Fair enough, but you can't tell me what I am or am not capable of achieving, I know my strengths and weaknesses, getting a girl to think of me sexually is not one of them.
I've never kissed a girl romantically either, it was always drunk and they regret it when they sober up when they realize it was a mistake to do that with me. I always wanted something long term.
>>
>>27392575

But what is it that separated him from the rest?
>>
>>27392483
There are billions of people on this fucking earth , I hope you are not telling me that it's just a case of wrong place wrong time.
>>
>>27392684
But it is, just like attracting women is a matter of being in the right place at the right time. It's not all of it but luck plays a big part of it
>>
>>27392709
But there's so many people, we have the internet, I refuse to believe that.
It's far more likely that we're unlovable.
>>
>>27392667
Who knows. Being at the right time at the right place, meeting the one girls that clicks with his physical appearance instead of being repulsed by it? Or maybe as I said a few posts above, his only negative trait is uglyness. He probably isn't short, doesn't have low self esteem, isn't poor, etc.
>>
I think I have the answer. Robots were bullied, and you might say everyone gets bullied at some point but here's the killer, robots were the kind of kids who were bullied who never learned to stand up for themselves, they just retreated to their online activities and failing to rectify the problem, online they could be internet tough guys but in real life they became submissive little bitches and in other words, the bullies did a good job on them, it's affected them so much, their entire life suffers from it. They hate Chad and Stacey because it reminds them of being bullied.
And robots like to be edgy online because it makes them feel like a tough guys, something they never could manage in real life.
>>
>>27392739

But there are guys with no penis who still get gfs.

There are guys who are hideously disfigured who still get gfs.

There are overweight mentally unbalanced drug addicted self-hating self-destructive nutjobs who have gfs.
>>
>>27392659
>getting a girl to think of me sexually is not one of them

But evidently you can still do that, even if it's ONLY when drunk. You can still make girls view you sexually/intimately.

Even when I'm obscenely drunk, and all the girls are too, I can't even get a sexual glance thrown my way.
>>
>>27392278
This.

Personality is all that matters.

If you have a normie personality, you're set.

If you're an autist, no gf for you.
>>
>>27392853

>If you're an autist, no gf for you.

But that's bullshit.

There are autistic guys with gfs.
>>
>>27392822
and? It might just be something we haven't realised yet.
I mean what's the other option?
Believing that we get fucked over for no reason? There's no point even fucking playing then.
>>
True.
But all those people can make up for it in other ways.
A robot usually has multiple deficiencies, so even if he magically fixes one, he's still a broken human being.
>>
>>27392276
This. A real robot is kind of nerdy, a little unattractive but overall, very autistic.
I'm a robot.
>>
>>27392242
>>There are ugly dudes with gfs.
>>There are stupid dudes with gfs.
>>There are poor dudes with gfs.
>>There are fat men with gfs.
>>There are wagies with gfs.
>>There are NEETs with gfs.
>>There are guys with low self esteem with gfs.
>>There are short fellows with gfs.
>>There are white guys with gfs.
>>There are hapas with gfs.
>>There are Indians with gfs.
>>There are black dudes with gfs.
>>There are neckbeards with gfs.
>>There are guys who are completely fucking insane with gfs.
>>There are even women with gfs.

>tfw you are considered worse than all these people, not worthy of love, simply because you are awkward
>>
>>27392865

>I mean what's the other option?

Trying to figure out just what is it that causes no gf syndrome.

>Believing that we get fucked over for no reason? There's no point even fucking playing then.

Nothing happens for "no reason" except maybe events like radioactive decay.

On a macroscopic scale, things happen for a reason. If you don't have a girlfriend there is a cause for it.

But it can't be just being ugly, because that doesn't disqualify you. There are men whose faces are clearly disfigured who still have gfs.

It can't be autism alone either because there are severely autistic (sometimes even with comorbid conditions) guys with gfs.

There are even guys with MMR/borderline intellectual functioning with gfs.
>>
>>27392904

>tfw you are considered worse than all these people, not worthy of love, simply because you are awkward

but there are awkward guys with girlfriends.
>>
Are there avoidant guys with gf's?
>>
>>27392909
How much time are you going to put into this?
Where do we even start?
I don't think one thread is going to be enough frankly.
>>
File: images.jpg (9 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9 KB, 266x190
>>27392461
Very well said. There's a point where you realise that the ones in your league just aren't worth anything.
>>
>>27392909
>>27392865
In full seriousness here, could it be the work of the supernatural?

We have already exhausted all genuine, logical explanations. We know that there are men all throughout the world with MULTIPLE major defects, physical and emotional, that still get girlfriends and female attention.

Having ruled all of that out, it literally seems like the only explanation is that a supernatural power determines at birth the degree of a man's romantic/sexual success in life. We were chosen at birth to be kissless virgins.

I'm not even fucking joking. It's the ONLY thing that makes sense to me any more.
>>
>>27392956

>How much time are you going to put into this?

I don't know. Made the thread on a whim because it seemed like a good idea. Something came over me and made me want to make this thread.

>Where do we even start? I don't think one thread is going to be enough frankly.

Maybe not. Maybe this can be a recurring theme of discussion.
>>
>>27392242
A real robot is an Omega.
>>
>>27393008
Also disregard the fact that this chart is from 9fag. I got it from Google Images.
>>
>>27392972

I'm not sure if believing the cause is supernatural makes sense.

It could be that some men are predetermined simply by the laws of physics to fail in love. Determinism hasn't actually been disproven (there are alternative, causal interpretations of quantum mechanics).

But this thread might be a link in the causal chain that might at least free some guys from their problems. Maybe even this thread itself was predetermined to have been made.

Maybe we'll get to the bottom of it. In this thread, or in future ones.
>>
>>27392242
It all comes down to a combination of your luck, social skills/personality, and looks
>>
>>27392861
They still have normie traits that make them sociable. Also probably tall or good looking.

Robots probably have aspergers + depression/anxiety/schizotypal + some physical crap (manlet, balding, ugly, etc)
>>
>>27392923
YES YOU FUCK BUT THEY ARE NORMIE IN EVERY OTHER WAY

WE ARE NORMIE IN NO WAYS

WE CAN'T MAKE UP FOR OUR SHIT WITH MORE SHIT
>>
>>27393077

You're normie in the fact that you're literate. That's very normie.

In the old days the most socially inept people would have had their social aptitude blunted by illiteracy

Yeah now it's standard but still, there are illiterate people even today.

You have at least one skill (literacy) that is now "normal" and a major part of socialization.
>>
>>27392822
Your answer here: >>27392540
>>
>>27392972
Guys with girlfriends are the types to take what they want, even if the girl has a boyfriend or doesn't even like the guy at first. They simply don't take no for an answer. They see a girl they like, they seduce her even if she says no the first 20 times. They simply know how to get women (even different types of women which increases their odds) of liking them. This is beginning to get into occult knowledge. Theres so much more I could say but I don't feel like you guys deserve it. :D

But it is far from magic.
>>
>>27393066
I have no diagnosis and no real physical shit it's not like i don't have any flaws but no bad ones, i'm not really attractive either, just normal looking. Still kv.
>>
>>27392540

>I'm short, ugly, diseased, with low self esteem.

Well, what are your good points?
>>
>>27392363
>get approached by women fairly regularly so logically must be attractive
>too autistic to seal the deal
Somebody shoot me before I do it myself phamalams
>>
>>27393122

>Guys with girlfriends are the types to take what they want, even if the girl has a boyfriend or doesn't even like the guy at first. They simply don't take no for an answer. They see a girl they like, they seduce her even if she says no the first 20 times.

That's a good way to get in trouble for sexual harassment actually
>>
The problem with robots is that they don't have only one of the listed traits, they usually have a large combination of them along with some not listed. A robot is by definition so emotionally broken that he's "robotic", i.e unfeeling or so emotionally repressed he is like a robot. This alone can completely destroy their chances at entering any kind of relationship, whether platonic or romantic and generally fucks them up even more than they already are.

TL;DR robots are (typically) broken individuals that have a hard time forming close bonds with others which sparks revulsion in normal people
>>
>>27393122
But that doesn't explain how there are shy, submissive guys with gfs.
>>
File: 1458657960852.gif (97 KB, 498x594) Image search: [Google]
1458657960852.gif
97 KB, 498x594
>>27392242
Robots are "creepy", their presence, for some intangible primal reason, makes everyone uncomfortable, and in this day and age no one tolerates being uncomfortable.
>>
I think it because we don't try hard enough, we sabotage ourselves because we are afraid of being in a relationship, we are too conscious of ourselves
The problem is within
>>
File: holo trump.png (1 MB, 1023x1117) Image search: [Google]
holo trump.png
1 MB, 1023x1117
>No gf ever
>Virgin
>Girl from back in high school randomly messages me late at night
>Just says hi
>Say hi back, she's clearly drunk, starts talking to me
>She's a short cute girl with glasses, pretty skinny, nice boobs though
>At the end of the conversation she says how she always thought I was cute in high school and that I'm even better now.
Most random conversation I've ever had.

>Talked to her more over the next few days
>Find her twitter
>She made a post about how she has a bit of a crush and wonders if it will lead to something more
Very cute and endearing stuff, would have gone for it, except

>She's a raging feminist SJW with dyed red hair and tattoos who posts nonstop about the patriarchy, feminism, BLM, racism, hating white people despite being white herself, privilege, etc.
>She's in grad school studying feminist literature
Never thought I'd turn down easy sex due to political beliefs but here I am, still a virgin today, dodged that bullet.
>>
>>27393148
Have you never seen a fat, autistic, ugly, not-very-intelligent guy with poor hygiene have a girlfriend? Because I have.

Guys can have multiple of these traits and still have GFs. Yet there are some men who can have only one or two, or even NONE of these traits and STILL be kissless virgins.
>>
>survivor bias the thread
Well done on showing your blindness, normalfags
>>
>>27393179
Look, you can parade the "i've seen this a few times" argument around all you want but I speak of the majority. 100, 1000 or 10,000 is nothing to 7,000,000,000+. I'm not denying that there are the few robot-tier men with GFs but you're stupid if you think they represent the general statistic or even have any bearing on it.
>>
>>27393122
My post. I didnt really mean occult knowledge. It's still not magic.
>>
>>27393206

Last I checked, the rate of people remaining virgins into their fifties was below 1/3rd of 1%. In America.

A tiny, tiny fraction of the population.
>>
>>27393131
I have a nice personality. Which granted me friends, but that's it.
>>
>>27393177
Dude just fuck her

I'm a right wing patriot( almost a crime in Germany) and I bang lefty chicks sometimes

>tfw banging a leftist feminist pro Refugees slut and cum on her face
>leave instantly and ignore her
> see her mad
>>
>>27393206
It happens all over the place. The kind of people you see on /r9k/ who are terminal kissless virgins are in an EXTREME minority of society.

I would hazard a guess that the majority of people who are fat/ugly/autistic still lose their virginity, even if it is later than usual. And many of them have a few GFs and go on to have families.
>>
>>27393107
What????? That's not a very valued or rare skill anymore.
>>
>>27393246
Neither you nor I can prove that guess so let's keep that as opinion. Still, robots are beyond broken and the "true" robots stay that way, unfortunately.
>>
>>27392242
I still can't figure out what's wrong with me. I have no mental issues. I have passions and a career where I help people. I'm positive and I like people and myself.

Maybe it's my face or my body language is just fucked or something.
>>
>>27393228
Yes. I could take a xanax 2mg tablet and go see a prostitute once. That would make me a nonvirgin. Virginity loss doesn't imply healthy sex life and fully functional mind.
>>
I'm probably just too cold, weird, guarded and indifferent.
>>
File: enh7.jpg (439 KB, 738x572) Image search: [Google]
enh7.jpg
439 KB, 738x572
>>27393122
This is literally retarded. Luck is a major part on why shitty human beings have gf, and it is always underestimated when it is, in fact, the key element.

I have seen one ugly guy (2-3/10) marry a 8/10 girl, when he didn't even try and it was the girl who made the first move. He isn't rich, he's depressed and he have serious hypochondriasis. Explain this fucking shit.
>>
>>27392242
Luck

Blox
>>
File: That dark age feel.jpg (149 KB, 596x641) Image search: [Google]
That dark age feel.jpg
149 KB, 596x641
>>27393243
Would have if she was closer to me. I lived a few hours away from her at the time. This was a couple of years ago now.

She got a boyfriend since then and recently broke up with him, wouldn't be surprised if she talked to me again. If she lives close enough I'll make the move.
>>
I don't have one because I'm picky. I won't date a girl who isn't a virgin.
>>
>>27392972
>inb4 go back to/x/
Try to read about Noetic science and Random Event Generators famiglia
Thread replies: 93
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.