[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>just lost my virginity 7 hours ago >meet a girl unexpectedly
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: 1455269702689.jpg (216 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455269702689.jpg
216 KB, 1920x1080
>just lost my virginity 7 hours ago
>meet a girl unexpectedly omw home
>she asked me for directions
>i told her something vague
>she insisted on specific info
>i offered to draw a map
>she lost her phone
>i gave her a map nd left
>15mins later hear someone calling out to me
>look back its her
>skip 15 mins of small talk
>she asks me to be her guide
>skip 1 hour of that and me being an over thinking recluse
>she manages to still keep me around
>getting dark
>i live 10 mins away
>told her I should go now
>she asks where i live
>tell her its just a block away
>she asks if i have time for dinner
>me, sure
>get pizza
>invite her in
>she accepted
>Netflix
>skip 30 mins
>she was on me
>kissed, hugged, made it to bedroom
>came quickly, felt bad
>she emotionally teased me, felt worse
>get mad, got rough and hit it harder the second time
>she was a slut
>i go to cuddle afterwards
>she says she has to go
>immediately get desperate to not lose her
>ask for her details, she gives me the number to the phone she lost
>said shes going to get her number back when she buys a new phone
>felt bad,
>felt robbed, i lost my virginity to a stranger
>felt tricked, felt she took something from me
>i had no control,

Fuck I want this to mean something
I can't of been cheated
What am i supposed to feel right now? I was seduced
>>
fucking pussy

forrealz doe, get her out of your mind
>>
It meant nothing to her, move on.
>>
Anon do you like food? Do you eat regularly?

Do you remember your first meal?

No?

Then why are you making such a big deal over this being your first time. The first is neither the most important nor the best. Quit being a pussy
>>
>get a miracle
>have something fucking awesome happen to you
>still complain
Fuck off.
>>
>>27392181
You realize you can't post here anymore and gave to get >>>/out/
>>
Also 'I had no control'

Wat

Literally no part of that story indicated a lack of control, don't do shit and then try to whine about it after by claiming you didn't mean to do it. Faggot
>>
better get checked by a doctor asap not even playin
>>
>>27392181
if you were a girl you'd been raped
>>
I remember losing my virginity wasn't anything special either, aside from the fact that I felt like I had a curse lifted.

The best most intense passionate sex I had was with a whore I was best friends with.

One thing s I learned is that a women's virginity is overrated in value, and that virgin women are incredibly frustrating to be with because they bitch that it will hurt/ don't enjoy it / aren't ready yet, aka handjob city.

If a girl has fucked loads of dudes already, she's probably really good at it. Assuming she's not some back-alley dumb cunt skank that contracts random disease.
>>
Was she hot? If no, what was the point, and if yes, hot by normal standards or by some weird socially abnormal standards you have?
>>
File: Mike 2.jpg (54 KB, 540x472) Image search: [Google]
Mike 2.jpg
54 KB, 540x472
>>27392350

>emotional pair bonding is literally one of the purposes of sex, but it's for "pussies"
>>
>>27392181
If you didn't want it, why did you lead her to your house, giver her dinner, and get her number? wtf?
>>
>>27392935
My girlfriend was a virgin when we met, she's hot and actually great at sex. The problem is she always seems aloof, no matter how hard I make her cum. She masturbates like two or three times a month.

Now when we're drunk or high, she gets horny as fuck and the sex is amazing. I've put it down to age since I've heard loads of couples talk about the same thing.
>>
>>27392935
Sure, girls with high partner counts are fine for just fucking. They're suited to their purpose - being a slut.

They're not potential wife material though.
>>
>>27392991

Warmth is one of the purposes of clothing, but I still wear pants on a hot day. Sometimes sex is about bonding, sometimes it isn't. Manage your expectations and you'll be fine.
>>
>>27392181
congrats, std.
>>
File: 8785768.jpg (29 KB, 524x360) Image search: [Google]
8785768.jpg
29 KB, 524x360
>>27393047
>My girlfriend was a virgin when we met
keep telling yourself that
>>
>>27392181
did you come in raw?
>>
>>27392181

chill man, it was free pizza
>>
>>27392181
What you feel will pass. Just try to remember it as a good and enjoyable moment in your life. Living in desperation only sours that time you spent with her.
>>
>>27392533
Hahaha this is so true.
>>27393005
This would be "victim blaming" if said to a female version of OP
>>
Whats your age anon?
>>
>>27392181
Be happy that you are no longer a Virgin you stupid idiot
>>
she was sexually frustrated and wanted to fuck.
It sucks but just remember that unless she texts u she will never ever think of you again.And since youre a virgin fag chances are you werent that special or good at sex,so she has no reason to call you back for any reason.

You have to move on,or dont.either way i dont give a shit lol
>>
Was she hot OP? Or just some busted whore?
>>
>>27392181
>I can't of been cheated

She probably skipped out once she learned what a tenuous grasp of the English language you have
>>
1. Go doctors and check for AIDS.
2. It's just your vaginity, it's not sacred or holy, it's just a word for a person who's never had sex. Literally every animal in the world randomly does it besides pandas (because they're lazy) and humans.

You've tricked yourself into thinking that sex is something special. It's not. It's sex, you'll get over it. Go to the doctors now
>>
>>27392181
She might've been casing your place. Make sure your apartment is secured.
>>
File: 1456912707951.jpg (42 KB, 525x534) Image search: [Google]
1456912707951.jpg
42 KB, 525x534
>tfw u spent money on an airplane ticket and hotel reservations to lose your vrginity
>>
File: 1453786787211.gif (2 MB, 448x294) Image search: [Google]
1453786787211.gif
2 MB, 448x294
>>27392181
op got the succ from a semon demon

so how would you rate your first time with a succubus? Just be happy you survived
>>
>>27395529
OP ordered his semen demon
>>
>>27392181
You are a normie now, leave this board RRRRREEEEEEEEE
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.