[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oldfag robot here. I don't like the monster this board has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 250px-May_Blaziken.png (135 KB, 250x340) Image search: [Google]
250px-May_Blaziken.png
135 KB, 250x340
Oldfag robot here.
I don't like the monster this board has become, so peace out guys I am no longer one of you. Even though I'm a legit robot, you guys are just fanatical and have way too much edge.
I also feel like I've outgrown this place as you guys devolve it.
I'll take my robot ass some place else.

This place is no longer about feels, it's about neurotic hate and I don't want to be part of that.
Too many kids here blaming other people for their problems instead of taking a look in the mirror.
>>
>too much edge

Heh see you later.
>>
so who were you again?
>>
>>27392088
One who was here before you.
>>
>>27392063
Remember, the universe is a really big place, and whatever happens. You will not be missed.
>>
>>27392141
Enjoy this hellhole you've turned this place into.
>>
>>27392063
>Too many kids here blaming other people for their problems
I'm sure their shit tier parents who didn't raise them properly had nothing to do the fact 99% of people have the same problems on this board which all can be traced back to no people ever loved them in their life.
>>
It's more like people are so insecure that they have to project their feelings onto others. That's basically what "smug pepe" is
>>
>>27392189
I've never been loved either but it's no reason to act like a dickhead, maybe it's because I'e outgrown this place but seeing supposedly grown men years old crying about being alone and being angry at the world just isn't for me.
I have the exact same problems everyone complains about, before half the people here complained about it, just man up and deal with it.
>>
File: 1458680402062.png (56 KB, 620x743) Image search: [Google]
1458680402062.png
56 KB, 620x743
>>27392063
neurotic hate is a feel too
>>
File: 1458430837616.png (145 KB, 282x453) Image search: [Google]
1458430837616.png
145 KB, 282x453
>>27392102
>One who was here before you.
See you in a week or two, anon.
>>
>>27392233
There is a difference between giving up and man up. You shouldn't be so high and mighty just because your testosterone levels went down.
>>
>>27392321
People aren't just giving up though, they're crying about it and being vocal about it, why can't you cry and be silent?
My tears are on the inside but I carry on as if normal.
>>
File: RacistIdiot.jpg (24 KB, 370x278) Image search: [Google]
RacistIdiot.jpg
24 KB, 370x278
>>27392063
It's largely the fault of neo-Nazis. This place used to be populated before the Interregnum by Gentleman Sirs who were awkward and kind of dorky, but gentle, sensitive, and kind. Then Anonymous happened and moot was told by the serious men in dark suits and wraparound shades that he could either turn 4chan into the text equivalent of Habbo Hotel or get all his servers seized and spend some quality time in Gitmo.

Moot caved, nerfed 4chan, and drove away the genuine subversives. With them gone and the average IQ dropping below 3 digits, the invasion of Fox News afficionados and neo-Nazis began. They tried to contain them in /pol/, but all that did was give them a place to operate from as they infested other boards. Now, through concerted astroturfing, every board looks like /pol/, which was their goal. The smart people fled, and the stupids who remained are easily influenced. The astroturfing by the /pol/tards has convinced the middle school morons who remain that yapping about "niggers" and "mudslimes" is perfectly normal. Anyone who suggests that hatemongering is actually an extreme minority position held by a tiny fraction of the population (and the low-IQ portion at that) is told to "go back to r3ddit," as if the non-racists and non-sexists are the oddball minority. Classic astroturfing and gaslighting. It wouldn't have worked on the intelligent people who used to be here, but the post-Anonymous crowd is stupid enough to fall for it.

Unless and until Global Rule 3 is vigorously enforced, this place will only get worse.
>>
Blaziken is cool no joke
>>
>>27392459
That's so true.
You're right it isn't even just this one board, I've seen all the racism and sexism on vp, mlp, tv, asp/ every fucking board is full of all these edgy tryhards, I never realized how bad it has gotten.
That's some real brainwashing, considering that middle schoolers set the trends, youth always sets the trends and if you make the trend to be messages of hate you can change the world.
This shit is deeper than I thought.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.